[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is warrior pool limited and randomized at the start of every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: latest.png (169KB, 315x423px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
169KB, 315x423px
Is warrior pool limited and randomized at the start of every episode? Is it specified for each episode? I have 2 out of 3 guys who link perfectly with Beldums which don't spawn outside of random, low chance swarm. I can either wait long time for swarm or use code and then have much worse chances when I encounter missing warrior at some episode because codes can be used just once.

I need to know if it's worth waiting, I already conquered whole map within like first 2 years and now I'm at year 10 or 11 waiting for that one specific warrior to spawn.
>>
I just want an option to release pokemons that aren't perfectly linked.
Pokemon Conquest thread I guess
>>
>>31406951
Use the code generator
>>31406973
You can release them I am pretty sure.
>>
>>31406981
>You can release them I am pretty sure.
You need to have a full party before you can release one pokemon to replace. I mean I just want one pokemon per warrior
>>
>there will never be a pokemon conquest 2
why even live
>>
File: zzz.png (12KB, 1092x107px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
12KB, 1092x107px
>>31406973
This is only an issue when episode goal is to catch certain amount of pokemon, like the steel kingdom one. I basically stopped recruiting guys to not hit the goal and be able to skip turns as much as I want with hopes of finding that one faggot. And even then it isn't big problem since you need only like 18 warlords/warriors to completely block all paths in worst scenario I think.

Replacing pokemon by catching more isn't that bad.

>>31406981
pic related
The problem isn't getting a pokemon code, but making best use of it.
>>
bump because I didn't get answer and I want to play other episodes already
>>
>>31406951
How many episodes are you in? You're going to get a lot of the same people over and over so as long as you have a good amount of episodes left to do you will get more chances to find their perfect links. The real hell is finding swarm Pokemon.
>>
>>31408010
But that's the problem. Beldums are swarm pokemon. I need either swarm now and code later or code now and fucking really lucky swarm later to have that one warrior and kingdom in which it appears at the same time.

If that last guy spawned somewhere, I could just use code and get beldums for all 3 and maybe someone else who also has steel type at the same time.
>>
>>31406951
I think the pool is set for each episode, though I'd imagine some episodes have nearly everyone.

I'd say don't worry too much about the generics. You typically only use them in the first few maps until you get a full team of Warlords anyways, I got a bunch of them shit like Dratini and Deino to make use of that incredibly sexy Dragon Rage at the start of scenerios.
Getting a generics 100% hardly matters, since they probably won't even hit 70% in a long campain.

Easily the best maps for grinding are the "recruit X amount of Pokemon/Warriors" ones since you can just stop recruiting a bit early.
The best map for grinding is probably Pugalis. A team of literally whos can weasel a victory out from a full team of 70%fags, and there is no lengthy animation between turns (Seriously, fuck you Spectra)
>>
>>31408286
Yeah, I know, whenever I hav not enough people to fill the castle, I leave the weakest team in places where you can either win easily via flags or stall the fuck out of enemy team using game mechanics like locking yourself using steel gears in Valora, hiding with flying pokemon behind fire wall in Ignis or trapping enemies on the fountain island in Fountaine.

I remember fucking Starly stalling the shit out of team of fully evolved pokemons in the three friends episode in which you have Drapion against Scizor which fucks you over big time unless you get some fire pokemon. Shitters didn't have any flying, fire or water pokemon to get to me or extinguish the fire wall.

There really should be browser version of this game with all the pokemons and maybe selectable moves.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.