[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the /v/erdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: twewy.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
twewy.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
What's the /v/erdict?
>>
File: 1484109518614.jpg (7KB, 250x198px) Image search: [Google]
1484109518614.jpg
7KB, 250x198px
There ain't no sequel, so it's shit.

Wrong board, doofus.
>>
Epic "ruse shitpost" newcuck
>>
Wrong board you retard
>>
My favorite game, although last time I played it was seven years ago so my tastes may have changed.
>>>/v/
>>
>>31406611
ebin meme newfriend, upboted :^)
>>
>>31406611

underrated gem

avoid the mobile version like sepsis

also remember to post this on the right board.
>>
>>31406611
Wait wait
We can still save this thread
What would their team be?
>>
>>31406679
Neku:
Exploud
Pachirisu (Rhyme)
Infernape (first pin)
Can't really think of anyone else that fits thematically.

Joshua:
6 Arceus

The two Reapers are basically Jessie and James already
>>
>>31406611
Best NDS rpg, the phone port is meh though.
Still hoping we'll see a sequel one day.
>>
When are we getting a sequel on the Switch
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>31406679
Beat:
Rhyhorn

Shiki:
Mew or Spoink
>>
>>31406742
For Neku both Lycanroc fit. Midnight for his edginess at the start and Midday for him being a nicer person at the end of the game.
>>
>>31406810
I dig that, yeah. Maybe add in a Meowstic for the whole cat motif and we're set.
Jokes aside, Joshua could carry a monotype Psychic team with Metagross (Meteor Mash spam), Jirachi (also banking on the meteor theme of his ultimate skill) and Alakazam (pre-twist moveset)
>>
>>31406611
great game
no sequel needed, fuck square
fuck off back to /v/ with unrelated shit
>>
>>31406679
Depends on how you want to do it.
Personality/friends: >>31406742

Pins:
Pyrokineis: Cyndaquil, middle of the road, not fast, decently strong
Shockwave: Decently fast and strong physical attacker. Normal type.
Cure Drink: A cleric. Skitty?
Force Rounds: Not fast physical attacker. Solosis?
Psychokinesis: Kadabra or Spiritomb
Thunderbolt: The best fitting electrodent.
>>
>>31406611
Shiki:
Espurr
Leavanny
Lopunny
Zoroark

Beat:
Scrafty
Duskull
Staraptor?
Pachirisu

Rhyme:
Audino
Noibat
Sharpedo
Yamask

Joshua:
Metagross
Minior
Clafable
Mew/two/>>31406742
>>
>>31407072
>sharpedo
B R U T A L
>>
>>31406611
I loved it, but you seem to have added a p to your url by accident. Try posting here >>>/v/
>>
>>31407072
You've got some good kek's going there bud. Have a gold star:
>>
>>31407814
Oops. Let's try that again.

Have a gold star: ⭐
>>
>>31406611
One of the best DS games by far and it needs a fucking sequel or something with the same gameplay style already, I miss it.

That and a new soundtrack for this game in the same style but not held back by the DS sound limits would be godly. Listening to the KH remix of Twister makes me sad that we won't get something like it.
>>
>>31408280
>tfw the Wii U was the perfect console for a sequel and instead we get appearances in KH
>>
File: 1424405202270.png (128KB, 446x452px) Image search: [Google]
1424405202270.png
128KB, 446x452px
>>31407814
>>31407828
>

>>31408280
You've found the original songs, right? There's a bunch of collections on youtube, and the soundtracks have the full originals.
There's also at least one CD of remixes.

The 'same style' is real Sibuya bands.
>>
>>31408831
Well hey, the Switch might work too, right? Right?
>>31409253
>Also one CD of remixes

Alright, I guess I'm going to look for that then. Thanks for the heads up, anon.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.