[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>switch has no pokemon game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: 143474922235.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
143474922235.png
290KB, 680x680px
>switch has no pokemon game
>>
Switch is a shit console
>>
Perfect. Not gonna pay online to trade or battle.
>>
Pretty sure it does but they don't want to reveal it.
I was actually gonna buy pokemon moon (I already own sun) until I heard that stars comes out on the switch.
it would ruin their own sales.
>>
>>31405697
>Don't wanna reveal it

Surely they would want to hint at an upcoming pokemon game, even if it is just a third Gen 7 game? Do they not realise how much the paid online bullshit pissed off people?
>>
Given that Sun and Moon only recently came out, it would be silly to give the Switch a Pokemon game on release. Wait a little.
>>
>>31405650
>Fils-Aime directly announces the 3DS still has a long, fruitful life ahead of it, while talking about the Switch
good. I'm not paying, what was it? $50 a month? to wonder trade every now and then and battle against a few pals sometimes
>>
>>31405650
Gamespot apparently leaked a switch game called "Pokemon stars"
>>
File: 1484565181672.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1484565181672.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>no pokemon
>no animal crossing
>>
File: kek.png (71KB, 207x195px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
71KB, 207x195px
>>31405650
good now I don't have to buy it and pay for online that used to be free
>>
It will be announced at E3, or at an own event after E3

It's coming, and you can't do anything to stop it
>>
>>31405959
this.

fuck that shit.
>>
>>31405958
I really feel like there will be an Animal Crossing on the Switch. Imagine the /cozy/ playing Animal Crossing on the big screen at home, and being able to bring it out with you.

I think it's coming, but I don't think it will be a launch title. Maybe a few months in, once they see how the console does.

I want a new Animal Crossing more than I can explain...
>>
>>31405650
maybe they should distribute the IP for all systems so we could finally see a pokemon game on a system that's not shit. a PSVita pokemon game would look amazing because we all know the 3DS is shit specs-wise.

but since it's all Nintendo, they are locking it down till it rapes its own corpse.
>>
>>31405697
>until I heard that stars comes out on the switch
Why do people believe this shit? Gen 7 still has some years ahead (at least 1.5 to 2 judging from gen 5) and it will stay on the 3DS.
>>
Lmaoing at all these poorfags.
>>
>>31406056
>just because I have money means I should throw it at something that has been free for over two decades
>>
File: 1483597217178.png (54KB, 370x296px) Image search: [Google]
1483597217178.png
54KB, 370x296px
>>31406056
lmaoing at this nintendrone whose willing to throw money at literally anything
>>
>>31405772
>Do they not realise how much the paid online bullshit pissed off people?
Not very much outside of /v/ in all honesty.
>>
>>31405912
>$50 a month?
I'm convinced you people are some kind of paid anti shills.
>>
File: 1469191360822.png (263KB, 408x394px) Image search: [Google]
1469191360822.png
263KB, 408x394px
>>31406095
it was obviously rhetorical anon. There shouldn't be paid online in the first place, especially for a company trying to recover from their previous system flopping. I don't understand Nintendo's business model at all and neither does the majority of the gaming community. It's like they want another Wii U
>>
>>31406095
I fucking WISH they were paying me to talk bad about them. But unfortunately, I'm doing it out of the kindness of my own heart.
>>
>>31406104
>especially for a company trying to recover from their previous system flopping
Just so you know although it was small the Wii U did eventually balance off and make a profit. A flop would be something that cost them nearly the entire company.
>>
>>31405912
>50$ a month
Where the holy fuck did you get that number? They haven't talked pricing in regards to online yet.
>>
Hold the fuck up. Is online playing going to be priced? If yes,then fuck this shit.
>>
>>31406150
Yeah.
Like, everyone knew it was going to happen sooner or later anyway, I don't understand why people are pretending to be mad now.
>>
>>31406157
Holy shit,source please? I'm living in a countryside in a shit-world country so there's probably no way for me to go online.
>>
>>31406165
They announced it during the presentation too iirc, but here's the link if you didn't watch that

http://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/
>>
>>31406172
Oh fuck this shit. I'll just buy a gaming PC and learn to love it. Please do tell me that I can use something like Eshop or PSN cards to get an access to online gaming. If it requires a credit card then I'm really screwed.
>>
>>31406157
it's just the inital reaction to something free not being free anymore
>sonyfags didn't have this reaction
yes they did, they use to talk about how great the PS3 was for free online and then when the PS4 came out they went into full damage control and started to defend the reasoning for paying for online.

Eventually you just accept it because it's never going to change and you don't have a choice in the matter.
>>
>>31406193
Nintendo loves those little cards so you're going to be just fine, anon.
>>
File: 589.jpg (56KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
589.jpg
56KB, 500x738px
>>31406206
I hope that 2 hours of travelling to buy those cards will be worth it. I'm going to kill everyone in nintendo with this sugarcane of mine if they fuck with me.
>>
>>31406193
>2017
>no access to online

That said I feel Free online was one of the Few things nintendo had going for it last gen. Thank god this is their last chance
>>
>>31406193
Are you literally a fucking child.
I mean it's one thing saying you don't want to pay for an online service but it's another entirely to say a credit/debit card is preventing you.
>>
>>31406225
At this point in time most people give zero shits about online being free unless they get something with it.
>>
>>31406228
I'm a fucking poorfag who doesn't have credit card because fuck me. I'm living somewhere somewhere third-world country.
>>
File: tumblr_ndz00hzIKo1scam2vo6_1280.png (93KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndz00hzIKo1scam2vo6_1280.png
93KB, 645x773px
>>31405958
this is why i didnt pre-order

i wouldve gotten one IMMEDIATELY if it had animal crossing
>>
>>31406041
You're fucking retarded

>let's make it multiplat and sell other peoples' handhelds and consoles
>>
>>31405772
They need to milk the 3DS releases for a while
>>
>people complain about Switch charging for online
>the same people complain that Pokebank isn't updated yet so they can throw money at that
They both should be free
>>
>>31405912
>Fils-Aime directly announces the 3DS still has a long, fruitful life ahead of it

They always say this shit, they just don't want to cannibalize the 3ds' sales. They said the GBA would be a third pillar, and they said they would never introduce an upgraded 3ds and they were happy with the OG 3ds model.

Face it, the 3ds is going to be more than 6 years old when the switch comes out, and it can barely handle sun/moon. It has a few more games tops. (although I can see stars coming to 3ds just because gamefreak might be aprehensive of switch being successful)
>>
>>31406056

Yes, you are so cool and rich. I hope you amazing cool rich folk can make the switch a success like you did the wii u
>>
Me too! Can't wait to have to pay to make that one wonder trade once in a while or to download the monthly online events! To make it even better they event give you a free* NES game if you pay for it! Can't wait!!!!!
POKEMON ON THE SWITCH WHEN????? XDDDD
>>
>>31406501
>I can see stars coming to 3ds just because gamefreak might be aprehensive of switch being successful
This is my thought process on the next Pokemon game(s) too. I figure Nintendo will release the Switch, 6 months to a year will pass (safe time?) and Game Freak will consider the next Pokemon game being on the Switch based on its sales.
>>
>>31406496
but anon I inject and i'm waiting for the update just to be safe
>>
>>31406577

I can see stars on 3ds definitely, but I doubt that gen 8 will be on 3ds no matter what. Nintendo will push gamefreak or the 3ds won't be able to handle it
>>
>people thought a pokemon switch game would be revealed this early
>>
>>31406130

PSN Plus cost $50 and Xbox Live costs $60 per year. Do you really think Nintendo would charge less than them?
>>
>>31406624
Knowing nintendo they will charge double for half.
>>
>>31406041

>Vita Pokemon game
>putting one of your highest selling franchises and system seller on a competitor's console

Wow, you are delusional AND retarded
>>
>it's okay when Microsoft and Sony do it
>>
>>31406675
>it's okay when Microsoft and Sony do it

because there good at it
>>
>>31406688
>Microsoft and Sony
>good at something
pick one
>>
>>31406449
>>31406662

oh look, someone didn't understand my reasoning.
that's fine, you retarded faggots. keep pulling a context out of your ass that wasn't even there or in my post and just make it look like it was somehow my point.
>>
>>31406624

I would hope so. Typically nintendo systems at most have 4 games worth playing online. The competitors will have 100.

They also have better sub benefits too. I'm still laughing that nintendo thinks that it's okay to lend you an nes rom for a month when the competition will give out retail games permanently
>>
File: DOA.png (141KB, 387x291px) Image search: [Google]
DOA.png
141KB, 387x291px
>no new Stadium game
>no new Colosseum game
>>
>>31406728
>The competitors will have 100.
Each? Or between themselves? Can you name 10?
>>
>>31405650
Just inject lol
>>
>>31406728
Why did they think a single ROM would be a good idea compared to PS+
>>
>>31406675
it isn't
>>
Can't help but feel like March is too early. If it released in summer then Spla2n would've been great as a launch title.
>>
>>31407220
Because it could have been playable for a month?
>>
>paid online
hahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>31406228
You should take out credit card, because not having a credit card is perfectly understandable, I just use a debit card since I prefer to save up money and not have to bother with credit card debt later
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.