[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the first 10 episodes aired of Pokémon Sun and Moon. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon_sunmoon_anime_new.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_sunmoon_anime_new.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
So the first 10 episodes aired of Pokémon Sun and Moon. What are the thoughts? I'm enjoying it more and more each episode.
>>
>>31400067
>>
>>31405291
nah fuck that Serena shipping cuck thread that only talks about above and ash losing xyz
>>
>>31405266
it's very fun, a lot better than xy so far

keen for decidueye
>>
>>31405266
It feels like they tried to d Yo-kai Watch with keeping some elements from the Pokemon anime

Its weird, Ash is more retarded than usual, everything is a big "hahahahaha" comedy now. Meh
>>
>>31405508
Great, but that's the Pokemon "anime" discussion thread. If you don't like it, don't use it. But keep the autism away.
>>
>>31405266
Samson makes me want to kill myself.
>>
I enjoyed most of the first 10 episodes, but Episode 8 and the mystery of Lillie's fear is already making me anticipate the villain arc.
>>
File: IMG_20170110_052913.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170110_052913.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>31405548
>>
File: 1445451207053.jpg (268KB, 632x483px) Image search: [Google]
1445451207053.jpg
268KB, 632x483px
>>31405515
PFFFFFHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wait, let me catch my breath
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
So... HAHA This must be the bait of the century HAHAHAHAHAHHA please.. HA Don't joke around like that PFFHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>31405266
It's shit. The quality is shit, fuck smoother animation.
All of it boils down someone talking about something and Ash being surprised by it and act like a retard, Ash doing something and everyone going "SUGOII~".

If Iris didn't exist, I'd much rather watch BW than this shit.
>>
>>31405558
It''s going to end up being something stupid like she was attacked by a Pokemon she was petting it when she was younger, like Misty with Gyarados and Dawn with Plusle/Minun.
I don't think the S/M series is going to get dark or intense.
>>
>>31405598
The memory loss implies she might've been through an Ultra Wormhole. But yeah, I agree, it'll be shit.
>>
>>31405266
Better then Xy
>>
>>31405266

I'm liking it so far. It's a lot more fun that XY was. And the battles have been killer.
>>
I got used to the new style a lot quicker than I thought I would.

In fact, I love it more than the old style of animation. It doesn't look like garbage, I found out, it's just the typical overreaction that people on this site are infamous for.
>>
>>31405266
You mean Yokai-mon?
>>
>>31405266
When the fuck is he going to catch a Pokemon?
>>
>>31405266
I feel it would've gone a lot better if Ash wasn't the protagonist
>>
>>31405598
I can't imagine them going too dark with this wacky artstyle, it'd be really weird. Then again this is anime and marrying the two isn't THAT uncommon.
>>
Is there a release date for the English dub yet? I wanna know how bad the dub theme is going to be.
>>
>>31406026
why is he still in this? he should be 30+now
>>
>>31406008
he already did. he has Manlet Bird and Mini-Barracat (I think).
>>
10x better than XY (aka boring battles and characters: the show)
First time the anime has been good in 10 years really.
>>
The only redeeming quality is that Shitlio got trashed and beaten up as it deserves.
>>
>>31405610
Will it though? I mean, you don't need to necessarily have a deep traumatic backstory to set up a character and their fears. I think it's quite nice and down-to-earth how Lillie reacts like any normal child attacked by a pet would act. Either way, the focus is on Ash, not his friends.
>>
>>31405266
Better than XY
>>
>>31405266
All I know is the art style sucks compared to all its predecessors
>literallly yokai watch
>>
>>31405266
I'm enjoying it more than XY.
the art style is better than most people say it is and Ash is surprisingly competent with the 2 pokemon he currently has.
>>
>>31407231
I'm not that anon but I think they have the potential to make a interesting story out of it. The anime is off to a slower start than usual but it can still pick up after this introduction phase. People assumed SM was gonna be a BW 2.0 or worse buts its really just XY but surrounded by slapstick humor
>>
>>31405266
Already dropped it, and many people are not too fond of it so they will probably change some things like in BW.
>>
>>31406988
Underage spotted
>>
File: 1481246689921.png (589KB, 871x487px) Image search: [Google]
1481246689921.png
589KB, 871x487px
>>31406737

Nah, he only got the bird (unless he caught it in today's episode I haven't watched it yet)

As for the anime itself, I like it. Even some of my friends who aren't really into pokemon can watch it with me, it's not to heavy and is funny/cute and the action is alright too. All the people who are shitting on it because xyz was "better" need to get over themselves. Anime is shit and especially the POKEMON anime. At best its mediocre, so to dismiss anyone for enjoying one season over another is stupid.

Ash is forever a retarded 10 year old, he will never fuck his female companion, and he will not win a league. This is how it is.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.