[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SM postgame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

I'm lost, give me suggestions for what to do now that I'm the champion of Alola.

Also optional mina thread since she was my favorite trial captain.
>>
>favorite trial captain
>did nothing
>>
Go and catch the UBs, get the Z-c
>>
Complete the Pokedex.
Better do it now before the Bank opens.
>>
battle tree
>>
Battle Tree. There are some neat little events, but nothing substantial. You can rematch gym leaders who are really under leveled, access the rest of Poni Island, get some TMs and items that were not available before.
>>
>>31401892
UBs, cores, Battle Tree, breed, collect any missing items, PokeDex. About it.
>>
>>31401892
>Complete the Dex.
>Battle Tree.
>Breeding & Competitive Training.
>Ultra Beasts Sidequest.
And I think that's literally it.
>>
File: 1481998214423.jpg (146KB, 1039x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1481998214423.jpg
146KB, 1039x1064px
>>
>>31401892
Go Jerk off. You deserve it.
>>
Goddamn why are SM so fucking shit.
>>
Be depressed that Lillie is gone and will never come back and then never play again.
>>
>>31401892
Inject
>>
File: postgame royal.jpg (136KB, 778x441px) Image search: [Google]
postgame royal.jpg
136KB, 778x441px
Go fight the Royal again.
>>
The eevelution users sidequest is surprisingly good.
>>
>>31402869
How?
>>
>>31402032
xD nice bait!!!!! you sure got me xD!!!
>>
>>31401926
why is everyone saying this? what's going to change after bank releases that will affect the alola dex in any way?
>>
>>31403848
Gts goes to shit
>>
>>31403886
ah, i didn't think about that
>>
>>31401892
Go battle Miyamoto at the gamefreak headquarters
>>
Collect Zygarde cores or shiny hunt
>>
>>31401892
build a mono ice team and play the post game as the alolan ice type champion
>>
>>31401907
You can battle her twice in post-game though.
>>
>>31404139
>miyamoto
>>
>>31401892
>Catch UBs
>Make a competitive team and have some fun on the different modes of battle tree, battling against and along famous trainers, it's really good
>Also on battle royal
>Find Colress near route 8, so he appears at battle tree
>Defeat the elite four again and defend title against the challengers
>Get Cosmog by travelling to another dimension
>Battle the Eevee trainers to get Eeveenium
>Battle Guzma, Faba, Morimoto (for Oval Charm), Principals at the school, sightseer on Seafolk with shiny Exeggcute
>Complete dex for Shiny Charm
>Get Type: Null
>Get the tapus

I think that's all
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.