[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Crabominable.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: crabominashit.png (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
crabominashit.png
46KB, 250x250px
Is he worth using in-game, /vp/?
>>
File: 1484087011155.gif (297KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484087011155.gif
297KB, 500x281px
>>31401685
>Is he worth using in-game, /vp/?
>>
>>31401685
Smogon says hell no.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sun-moon-in-game-tier-list.3587886/
>>
No. Only good in trick room, otherwise he's a glass cannon without the speed to make that work. Really bad defensive typing too.
>>
>>31401685
Nope. late and still sucks compared to the other fighting types
>>
He 1-hits every dragon in the game
>>
>>31401685
>Eviolite Crabrawler
Stick with this.
>>
OP, every pokemon is viable in game. It's not hard. It means nothing to ask if a pokemon is viable in game except for Battle Tree. When you ask retarded questions like this people are going to assume you mean competitive and not in-game because everyone knows that Pokemon is fuck easy.
>>
>>31401817
This guy got it.
>>
>>31401685
You can but he's not very good. Every other fighting type you can catch in Sun/Moon is better than it. Even Crabrawler with eviolite .
>>
>>31401817
This meme works for most pokemon, but the problem with crawbrawler, and most ice types as an extension, is that you get them so late in the game that there really is not point in catching and training them. They'll always be that awkward pokemon without the ev's to match your other pokemon, and rarely have the stats to make themselves anything but a weight dragging you down. Sure, you can pokemon like hydreigon, noivern, glaceon and walrein just find in any of their games, but just because you can doesn't mean it isn't a pain in the ass when you could have gotten your 6th bro 4 gyms ago.

At the very least pokemon like beautifly and furret are powerful for a little while, and fun to train during that time. These pokemon are a slog and a deposit for all your full restores.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-07-11-59-41.png (355KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-07-11-59-41.png
355KB, 2560x1440px
>>31401685
>>
>literally comes at the very VERY end of the main game
>>
>>31401817
Also even in competitive mons can vary based on movesets, ivs, natures, etc
>>
>>31401785
Not op but I'm sold. If I ever do title defense and get ryuki I'll keep one on my team to make him cry.
>>
>>31401746
>Cottonee
>E

What? That nigger straight up carried me.
>>
Game is kinda over as soon as you get it sooooooo
>>
>>31404044
>priority status

Would use again
>>
File: 1483638115849.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483638115849.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>don't evolve with the ice stone when it's the perfect timing with the one you get at po town
truly sad
>>
>>31401817
Wrong. Crabrawler evolves just before the E4, and will really lag behind the rest of your team from level 30 onwards.

Charjabug has the same problem, you're stuck with a less than impressive bug for the majority of the game.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.