/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If rayquaza was real how would people react to it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: BIG_silverware_fug.png (663KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
BIG_silverware_fug.png
663KB, 1280x1280px
If rayquaza was real how would people react to it?
>>
fug!
>>
>>31400377
Can I fug him?
>>
File: grabbed the fug.jpg (103KB, 517x642px) Image search: [Google]
grabbed the fug.jpg
103KB, 517x642px
>>31400377
They'd try to grab it
>>
PRAISE FUG
>>
File: Panic.gif (990KB, 176x135px) Image search: [Google]
Panic.gif
990KB, 176x135px
>>31400377
AHHHHH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IT'S A DRAGON CALL THR MILITARY!!!!
>>
In terror, much like just about any pokemon that isn't cute and harmless
>>
>>31400377
I'd imagine there'd be mass panicking followed by people worshipping Rayquaza as a god.
>>
put it up my ass
>>
>>31400377
Worship it as God.
Respect it because it keeps itself in air with the sheer force of anger.
Collect Poke Balls to Summon Fug and have him grant a wish.
>>
>>31400377
Smogon becomes the international authority on Pokémon. A convention is held in Geneva formally banning Rayquaza under international law.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 298x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 298x224px
>>31400377
Aztecs worshipped fug so probably the same
>>
>>31400377
We'd try to kill it.
>>
>>31401236
Movie when
>>
We wouldn't because we'd all be dead.
>>
>>31400377
Probably something like
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: Fug.png (141KB, 190x318px) Image search: [Google]
Fug.png
141KB, 190x318px
:^)
>>
The military would gun it down within a minute or two.
>>
>>31400890
>>
>Oh hey look it's Rayquaza.

If Rayquaza was real people would be used to it. And it doesn't go on random rampages naturally, so people won't be afraid of it.
>>
Rayquaza is definitely not real.
Haha what a dumb thread op. Everyone knows that pokemon and ESPECIALLY RAYQUAZA DO NOT EXIST.
>>
>>31402315
We'd have seen it protect the Russian sky
>>
>>31402315
>it doesn't go on random rampages naturally
You're acting as if fearmongering isn't a regular part of our public discourse. We'd probably end up deciding our survival is more important than its freedom over the objections of animal rights groups and biologists.
>>
I'd piss my pants desu
>>
We would probably be cool with it until we stupidly try to attack it for research or some shit, it'll then get pissed and probably start draco meteoring the fuck outta us. Hopefully assuming that after its rampage and a few billion lives lost it'll be cool with humans and only attack if provoked like actual animals, but if it follows pokemon god logic, it'll attack us until nothing is left, thus either starting humanity over or just wiping out our species.
>>
File: 1483379584806.jpg (127KB, 542x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483379584806.jpg
127KB, 542x1200px
I would try to fuck it.
>>
Wasn't fug a legend that only came down once in an ancient myth to stop the Groudon and Kyogre from fighting? People would probably doubt its existance until it becomes known. Then it would just be that cool dragon in the ozone layer.
>>
Dont see why we wouldnt treat it like a whale if it didnt go around fucking shit up. If it ate some poor niggas then we'd steer clear of it.
>>
>>31403042
If the sky dragon came down and ate some nigger, I'm sure everyone would feel he deserved it.
>>
>>31402248
If we're talking Mega Rayquaza, the military wouldn't have a chance. The meteor feat from ORAS alone puts it out of the range of things that humans are presently capable of destroying. If it could survive a head-on collision with the KT extinction event without a scratch, a nuke isn't going to come close to phasing it.
>>31402803
I doubt we could even manage to piss it off, honestly. Things that piss off Fug:
>Groudon and Kyogre being cunts
>Deoxys because it's a cunt
>Zinnia because she's the reason Groudon and Kyogre were being cunts in the first place
>>
>>31403101
>If it could survive a head-on collision with the KT extinction event without a scratch, a nuke isn't going to come close to phasing it.
Does this mean Brendan is also durable enough to withstand nukes? Dude was sitting right there on Ray's head.
>>
Is the term Mega Fug a thing?
>>
>>31403180
Brendan was probably being protected by Mega Rayquaza's Delta Stream, so his durability is untested.
>>
I'd try to eat it, to be honest.
I bet a burger made out of Rayquaza would be pretty tasty.
>>
>>31400389
/thread
>>
>>31400377
USA immediately tries to kill it.
Fug destroys America, followed by China and the other major contributors to the destruction of the ozone layer.
Afterwards, it probably fucks off and stays in space, eating meteors and chilling. Pokemon fans from all around the world come together and build a real Sky Pillar to appease his Fugness.
>>
>>31403101
If you pay attention to fug's behavior you'll see anything that attacks it pisses it off regardless of power. Xzard and M-gross were made short work of in the special and in one of the movie's its shown being attacked by team rocket so I'd assume the gov't or just scientists in general would do the same. It may be stupid strong but it still behaves like any other animal.
>>
>>31403188
Yup.
>>31403282
That's a happy ending.
>>
>>31403101
Even ignoring that he scales off Primal Groudon and Kyogre who have teraton-petaton durability and Deoxys, who tanked the meteor bust at the epicenter. If we include stuff from other canons he has a small star feat and a handful of triple digit mach feats.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.