[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tropical region >Ludicolo and it's line are not included

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 272Ludicolo.png (157KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
272Ludicolo.png
157KB, 431x431px
>Tropical region
>Ludicolo and it's line are not included
>>
>>31396798
>Expecting beaners in the tropics

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
>>
>>31396798
Ludicolo is a Hoennigger so that must be its natural climate.
>>
File: bitch_please.jpg (110KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
bitch_please.jpg
110KB, 800x450px
>>31396798
wrong pokemon
>>
>No penguins in the arctic
Wtf nature, penguins are built for the arctic climate
>>
File: IMG_1610.jpg (138KB, 757x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1610.jpg
138KB, 757x960px
>Alola based off of Hawaii
>Hawaii is in America
>Ludicolo is literally my mom's sombrero wearing Mexican
It's because of pic related
>>
>>31396880
Oh hey, it's Shit Lilligant. I can't remember its name because it's infinitely worse and less interesting than the thing it branch evolved from, and is from the region with the most forgettable and worthless Pokemon.
>>
Hoenn and Alola are based on different architectures of land development

Both being Tropical doesn't mean shit
>>
Your asking that when we have New York turning ground Zero into a desert and an Ice Mountain 5 miles away with Fucking Polar Bears outside their designated Zoo's
>>
>>31396901

Too bad they originated in the southern hemisphere, and to get to the arctic they'd have to go across tropical and equatorial areas.

Plus, there is the fact the penguin species that live further north (and closer to the equator) are the ones less adapted to cold climates, due to, well, being equatorial species.

And there is also the fact that the arctic is auk territory, and the giant auk was basically a parallel penguin until it went extict some 200 years ago.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.