[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it really deserve the love that it gets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: xy.jpg (864KB, 3649x1607px) Image search: [Google]
xy.jpg
864KB, 3649x1607px
Does it really deserve the love that it gets?
>>
>>31395037
here's a (you)
>>
It seems to me it gets a lot more hate than love, and that's the perfectly right thing to do. kalosperms GTFO
>>
For the breeding changes, pps, friend safar, cheatu/cafe grinding, jump to 3d? Sure

Beyond that? fuck no.
>>
>>31395037
Yes because it gets very little
>>
Yes. They were the first 3D Pokemon games in existence. That's quite a huge milestone for any game developer.
>>
>>31395037
Yes it does. Why exactly does /vp/ hate these games again? Most other people like it just fine.
>>
>>31395037
no

>>31395147
mostly the boring and repetitive story, the dead characters, and the braindead easiness.
>>
>>31395079
>Hating Kalos just because its Gen has better graphics than yours
Immature, unintelligent swine. Get lost.

>>31395098
3D was a fucking mistake and has since taken a toll on our franchise. Game Freak knows it, too. I expect a return to sprites within the next two, maybe three Gens. Sprites always look better than DURRRR AMINAL CROSSING XD SO CUTE ANIMUUUUUUUUU DESU-KA

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
>>
They had a comfy region, the story took a good amount of time, the pokemon were pretty good, and it broght some of the best general quality of life improvements since physical special split which people generally ignore. They had a lot of problems at the same time too. ORAS are the worst games in the series by far though
>>
>>31395089
/THREAD
>>
>>31395037
Yes. Try to replay it if you don't believe me
>>
File: 804.jpg (209KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
804.jpg
209KB, 500x500px
>>31395818
>He thinks XY has better graphics than RSE or BW or SM

Stupid kalosperms, when will they learn?
>>
>>31396252
>RSE
>Good graphics
>literally COPYPASTECOPYPASTECOPYPASTE
>literally EVERYTHING LOOKS PLASTIC
>literally MOMMY LOOK WHAT I DREW

>BW
>Good graphics
>Literally pixelated garbage

>SM
What?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
>>
File: 1477166243128.png (287KB, 554x634px) Image search: [Google]
1477166243128.png
287KB, 554x634px
They only deserve love for being the gen 7 beta test. A necessary stepping stone.
>>
>>31396281
XY's overworld has literally aged worse than gen 1
>>
File: 1482877778204.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482877778204.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>31395818
Kalosperm and tripfag

Oooh boi
>>
>>31395037
The colours and story might be shit, but for me it's still a lot more fun than SM.
>>
>>31395818
>Sprites are better than 3d
>>
It's by no means perfect, not even close, but I imagine XY would've got more people back into Pokemon than, say, BW could ever have done. I hadn't touched a game since gen 2 and now having dabbled in every gen since I guess XY has its merits.
>>
IMO x/y is one of the weakest in the series. I like the fairy type addition and the majority of the new Pokémon, but the region was boring, the side characters annoying as hell, the game was way too easy even for Pokémon standards, and no post game.
>>
Personally I thought it was awful. I played through it and it had the least memorable story and Pokemon. I booted it for the first time in a year or so a week ago, and I was next to my rival or something. Looked for post game shit to do and there was pretty much nothing, and I know I did not even nearly exhaust post game back when I played it. Bravo gamefreak
>>
>>31396620
>I imagine XY would've got more people back into Pokemon than, say, BW could ever have done

Of course, it had a ton of Genwun pandering.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.