[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

What went so right?
>>
>>31394874
Sneasel and Magneton in Gen 4.
>>
Nothing. Nostalfag gtfo
>>
>tfw we'll probably never get a rival who is ahead of you and is a dick

Why live
>>
Even though he was an asshole, its growth ws a person and character made it a neat rival.
I like his team in HG/SS too, except by the Crobat and Gengar have repeated types (poison).
>>
>>31394874
His team? Other than that he was your generic, pompous, rival
>>
File: Silver and Elm.png (616KB, 980x620px) Image search: [Google]
Silver and Elm.png
616KB, 980x620px
>>31394904
This.
Silver got a great character development, and his backstory is also great. He has a reason to be agressive in the beggining of the game.
>>
>>31394874
Tajiri.
He made the two best rivals.
>>
>>31394874
>Liking this autistic perpetually-enraged edgelord faggot with dyed hair like a pussy bitch
No wonder /vp/ loves his cock so much, they self insert easily.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
>>
>>31394904
>>31394984
>Silver
>character development
>backstory
In what fucking canon?
Educate yourselves.

>>
>>31395912
>>31395897
>tripfagging this much

Sent from Google Chrome using my laptop
>>
>>31394874
Character development

Being an asshole for actual reasons rather than a mere edgemeister who does it because it's cool

Actually having one tough fight early on

Showing up at completely unpredictable points if you haven't played before so that if you're not prepared you end up relieved the times when he's only there to berate you rather than battle
>>
>>31395957
>going offtopic because you get buttblasted by an intellectual

>>31395968
>Character development
There is none.
>Being an asshole for actual reasons rather than a mere edgemeister who does it because it's cool
Imagine being deluded enough to believe this. An edgemeister trying to be cool is EXACTLY what Silver is.
>Actually having one tough fight early on
Maybe if you chose Totoshitter.
>Showing up at completely unpredictable points if you haven't played before so that if you're not prepared you end up relieved the times when he's only there to berate you rather than battle
Yet when rivals do this exact same shit in new games you guys scream REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KYS

>>
>>31396002
Intellectual where? Certainly not from an attention whoring tripfag
>>
>>31396002
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>31396002
>"There is none"
>he didn't play HGSS

>"An edgemeister trying to be cool is EXACTLY what he is"
>he didn't do the celebi event

>"Maybe if you chose Totoshitter"
>I agree it wasn't that hard, but
>hating on totodile

>"Yet when rivals do this exact same shit in new games you guys scream REEEEEEEEEEE"
>vp is one person

Sent from Google Chrome, you deluded tripfag
>>
>>31396002
He starts out as a violent and harsh person, and stays firm in his belief until he gets his ass handed to him by Lance, at which point he starts to question himself and goes through a phase of confusion and denial as visible in the Mahogany Rocket hideout, Goldenrod underground and Victory Road battles.

Past that he begins to really change for the better as you can tell not only by his dialogue but also the fact that his Golbat evolves into Crobat (which requires high happiness) and he has his starter out walking with him in Dragon's Den.

And let's not forget the Celebi event which game him a tad more backstory and explains how he initially became so harsh, why he made it a goal to become a single powerful trainer, and why he hates Team Rocket.
>>
>>31396030
Stay salty hater.

>>31396048
Nice shitpost. Don't waste my time.

>>31396102
>he didn't play HGSS
I couldn't even finish the god awful originals, you expect me to play it AGAIN?

>he didn't do the celebi event
So unless you were the 1 out of the 10,000 Pokemon fans that partook in said event, Silver was a shit character? Amazing. That's Game Freak's own fault, not mine.

>hating on totodile
>Defending a literal blue gecko
Don't get me started.

>vp is one person
Might as well be. All of you act the same. Unintelligent, and underachieving.

>>31396167
Got a source for all that headcanon, fag?

>>
File: 6591974_p0.jpg (76KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
6591974_p0.jpg
76KB, 500x464px
He's just an overall good character. Had great character development throughout the game and a sad, interesting backstory that made you feel for him.

>We will never get another prick rival
inb4 Gladion, he just didn't feel on par with Blue and Silver to me.
>>
File: 5e5.png (47KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
5e5.png
47KB, 200x202px
>>31396241
>He thinks he knows shit about a character from a game he didn't play
>vp is one person

Sent from Google Chrome
>>
>replaying to a tripfag who is clearly baiting.
Grow up, you guys.
>>
>>31394904
I also really liked that his golbat only evolves after he learns his lesson.
Nice touch.
>>
>>31396102
Exactly
>>
File: kawaiiii.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
kawaiiii.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
This thread is booooooring. It needs more Mandy :3
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.