[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would Regium Z do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

What would Regium Z do?
>>
Calls Regigas to pumpel the target with with two punches. Each one representing the types of the regis not present.
>>
>>31384651
Fuck each other in the buttholes <3
>>
>>31384689
Pretty neat desu
>>
Probably never be seriously used.
>>
>>31384689
that's a 10/10 idea anon-kun
>>
>>31384651
Turn everything to braile
>>
It lets you ready your body
>>
>>31384651
Apply the Slow Start effect, but raise all stats by 2
>>
>>31384723
And switch everything around so you now actually have to read braille.
>>
It would use Explosion as a base move.

The Regi- entombs itself and it's opponent, neither Pokemon can switch or flee. In two turns both Pokemon fall asleep.
>>
>>31384689
Z move name = "Regi-got it going"
>>
>>31384689
But it have to wait 5 turns before doing this.
>>
>>31384651
Z-Superpower, raises atk and def by 1
>>
>>31384651
>Continental Crush
Regigigas steps over the horizon and slams the target between two continents with its ropes
>>
>>31384651
The Z-move would be the same type as the user, regardless of what the move originally was, e.g. Regirock using any of it's non-Rock moves will be a Rock-type move, Regice and Ice, and so on.
>>
>>31384932
>Continental Crush
ignore that its already taken
>>
>>31384816
that's a fantastic way to make battles incredibly boring
>>
>>31384967
If you wanted a fast-paced and exciting battle you wouldn't be using Regis.
>>
>>31384932
that would rather be Regigas z-move
>>
>>31384651
requesting that youtube video of the regis crazy cry
>>
>>31384651
stall
>>
Ready their body
>>
>>31384883
REGI~GIGAS HAS GOT IT GOING ON, IT'S ALL I'VE WANTED AND I'VE WAITED SO LONG - SLAKING CAN'T YOU SEE, YOU'RE JUST NOT THE MON FOR ME!

I KNOW IT MIGHT BE WRONG, BUT I'M IN LOVE WITH Regi-got-it-going!

spontaneously popped in my head, and while it broke down towards the end, still worth it imo
>>
>>31384651
Restore HP and status. Buff both defenses and highest attacking stat 1 stage.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.