[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Q/A Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

For questions that are too minute to deserve their own threads. I have some questions myself so I figured I'd get the ball rolling on this one.

>What are the odds of an egg being shiny Via Masuda Method?
>What are these odds increased to with the shiny charm?
>What are the odds of a shiny appearing with an SOS Battle chain of 70+?
>With the shiny charm?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170114-183222.png (828KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170114-183222.png
828KB, 1440x2560px
What does /vp/ think of my team? I'm looking to do another Y playthrough using mons that I've essentially never thouched before. Thoughts? Thinking of replacing Goodra, however.
>>
Might as well tey here, what are the odds of getting Volcanion and Hoopa distributed again?

I'm trying to decide if I need to buy OR/AS just so I don't miss them again.
>>
Alright, I'm at 99/100 zygarde cells right now. Been to every place listed on Serebii twice, day and night and still haven't found the final one.

I remember picking a cell up at the Lake of the Sunne, did that fuck me somehow? Is the quest bugged? Help me pls
>>
>>31385051
0%. Gen 6 events are done bruh. You'll have to wait until they distribute them in Gen 7 in 3-4 years
>>
>>31385401

Like really really? My birthday present depends on this.
>>
>>31385482
Yeah. They'll only be doing events for Gen 7 now. Meloetta was the last one
>>
>>31385051
>>31385401

Volcanion codes are still good for a few more days. Maybe you can find someone who still has. There was a thread just this morning with a couple of codes.
>>
>>31385532

To follow up, here's the Volcanion code thread: >>31376628

Maybe the second code is still available.
>>
Is it still possible to hack in custom c-gear backgrounds in gen5?
>>
>>31385621
I don't know, maybe.
>>
>>31385532
>>31385566

Thanks dudes but codes are already taken.

>>31385502

Guess I'll have to restrain myself on getting the game then thanks.
>>
>>31385348
Just watched a walkthrough. I 100% got every cell and core for sure but it's still saying 99/100. What the fuck is this.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.