[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The opening of the game shows Lillie running away with Comog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

The opening of the game shows Lillie running away with Comog in her bag

She heads to the elevator an then...heads up fo the conservation area where there is no door or way to escapeor anything.

Is Lillie retarded?

Or maybe GF just wanted to show nice looking area in 3D and they thought "fuck logic"?
>>
>>31380599
The island is isolated unless you have a boat so she's fucked either way. She may have been looking for a place to hide.
>>
>>31380599
Maybe she just got lost as usual
>>
>>31380599
Maybe she had never been up there
>>
>>31380808
This
>>
Maybe she followed what the developers programmed her to do
>>
>Is Lillie retarded?

Hmm, gotta go with a clear yes in this one, slugger.
>>
>that frozen slowpoke
>>
>>31380599
>Is Lillie retarded?

As is the community for thinking any game after gen V is good or even decent. Paid reviews are real.
>>
So what was the deal with the Aether Foundation? Why are they just allowed to do whatever they want? Lusamine wasn't even arrested. On the flip side, why didn't Lusamine get Lillie arrested for stealing a Pokemon?
>>
>>31380599
>I've got to stand up to my mom
>even though I did 3 months ago
>>
File: 1481154239270.gif (661KB, 220x238px) Image search: [Google]
1481154239270.gif
661KB, 220x238px
>>31381661
This plot is fucking retarded. Even by Pokemon standards. The ideas and concepts are there, they just never use them properly or ignore them almost entirely. The characters themselves get little or too much screen time, and the fact that this ENTIRE PLOT could be solved with a single sentence from the MC makes it even more retarded.
>>
>>31381661
Yeah, same with Team Skull: nothing happend, nobody gives a shit, even Looker doesnt care this time around even though he always arrested members of Teams Galactiic, Plasma and Flare. Skull? Aether? Nope.

Whats even more ridiculous Gladion and Hau who raided Aether with us dont care about saving Lusamine at all and leave that to us and Lillie who cant do shit.

I swear GF just didnt care aout the plot at al outside of "Lillie is smiling", "Lillie is sad". "Help Lillie"
>>
>>31382357

It makes me thing the Pokemon world is just some AnCap paradise where whoever has the strongest Pokemon can do whatever they want.
>>
File: considering.jpg (48KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
considering.jpg
48KB, 800x574px
Didn't someone mention that going down on the elevator is locked?
I remember having to battle Faba so he would authorize access to the basement.
>>
>>31382741
Yes, basement, there ae other floors though
>>
Who thought showing Lillie run away from Aether during the opening was a good idea? It ruined the whole "Aether is actually bad" plot twist.
>>
>>31381661
>Lusamine wasn't even arrested
To be fair, not a single evil boss has ever been arrested.
>>
>>31383176
A "Aether employee battle theme" on youtbue when Lurantis leaks happen, ruins me the game more than the cutscene of the beginning
>>
>>31381214
yeah i never got that, slowpoke is cool and all but it isn't anything special

like no-one's going to be impressed by the slowpoke in your pokemon collection
>>
>>31383244
Charon was, though he was only boss once Cyrus disappeared.
>>
>>31383176
>It ruined the whole "Aether is actually bad" plot twist.
It wasn't that much of a twist anyway. Literally everyone called it when the Aether trailer came out
>>
>>31383268
Literally who?
>>
>>31383268
To be fair, Cyrus' "punishment" was in the form of getting exactly what he wanted. A world without emotion. We just had to go in there to prevent our world from being distorted beyond belief.
The same would've happened to Lusamine if not for Lillie.
>>
>>31383244
Ghetsis was, he just got broken out, notably the only thing Cheren does during the raid of N's castle.
>>
File: 1469261404693.jpg (21KB, 258x322px) Image search: [Google]
1469261404693.jpg
21KB, 258x322px
>>31380599
sometimes saying or showing more stuff can have the opposite effect of your original intent. Too much information as they say.

>mfw Lillie can steal a legendary pokemon, elude Aether employees and scientist, and escape to melemele island
>mfw when Lillie is later shown to be completely incompetent the moment you appear in any scene with her

As much as it discomforts me to say this, Lillie is one thing the anime did better than the games as far as first impressions go.
>>
File: 1472483002990.jpg (51KB, 596x390px) Image search: [Google]
1472483002990.jpg
51KB, 596x390px
>>31382704
Yaaaassss
>>
>>31384327
lillie only escapes the opening cutscene because cosmog warped her out through an ultra wormhole. that's why she was shit at directions/everything else, because it addled her brains
>>
>>31380599
She was trying to juke them
>>
>>31381759
>this ENTIRE PLOT could be solved with a single sentence from the MC
what did he mean by this
>>
>>31384467
>Meet Gladion
>Do Fire Trail
>Notice how Mohn looks like Gladion with that Banana hair
>Tell Gladion "You know this guy Mohn? He kinda looks like a fat you."
I'm just saying.
>>
>>31384467
>what did he mean by this

Not sure but Lillie stays at the hotel on Akala island just so she doesn't reunite with Gladion before the plot revealed them at siblings.

>Lillie: I'm waiting for someone at hotel for reasons
>you go off alone and meet gladion
>Lillie: person I was waiting for never showed up, can I follow you again?
>>
She obviously wanted to hide
>>
>>31384444
Quads confirm! Lillie is a master of ankle-breaking!
>>
>>31384671
Fuck I forgot about that, I was looking forward to figuring out who that was supposed to be
God why did SM drop the ball so hard on shit like this
>>
why the aether fundation hire guzma and the skull team?

no one consider them a threat and lusamine's rich daddy company already controls alola
>>
File: 1454032877031.jpg (11KB, 219x187px) Image search: [Google]
1454032877031.jpg
11KB, 219x187px
>>31384821
>why the aether fundation hire guzma and the skull team?

I first assumed she hired them to either steal pokemon to make her group look better and under the hopes that they might someday by complete chance steal cosmog in case lillie was using a disguise to avoid aether.

that little theory went out the window when Guzma follow Lusamine into the digital world for no reason. It went further out the window when Aether "is" actually good, they just had a insane leader and were just following orders.

The games story is a fucking mess.

>ontop of this hot mess GF introduced multiverse theory
>mfw its even more poorly thought out that the games story
>>
>>31380599

Can't nebby teleport people? I thought she did that.
>>
>>31382357
I want to protect Lillie-chan's smile.
>>
>neither of the villain teams actually do anything
>main villain's nefarious plot is to fuck off in alien world
>main villain merges with a UB for no real reason
>you fight exactly 1 UB during the main game
>side-effects of this are first dealt with off-screen and then post-game
>Lillie whines about being useless but never considers just catching a Pokemon

The twist/subversion that Lillie was just dressing like Nihilego is basically the only good plot point.
>>
>>31384820
It was Gladion you retard. She was waiting for him but he never shows up because he gets distracted by you
>>
>>31382704
Hasn't that always been the case?
I mean, you walk into some obviously evil organization and pokemon battle your way to the boss, when in real life you'd probably get shot by the first or second patrolling guard.
>>
Random question: Toucannon or Skarmory?
>>
>>31385471
i dont
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.