[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why people hate Iris again? Is it what I think it is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: why.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Why people hate Iris again?

Is it what I think it is?
>>
>annoying
>not cute as other female companions
Literally misty but with an even worse design
>>
>>31376524
Kodomo ne, anon
>>
>>31376524
It's because she was a particularly annoying character in an already annoying series.

And her hairdo looks ugly.
>>
>>31376524
I don't hate her, but fuck her Axew. Little shit never evolved despite that being setup as its character arc at the start of the series, and they did 2 identical episodes of it getting lost, one of them in the middle of the goddamn league. Fuck me, anyone who thinks Hiroshima and Nagasaki were war crimes need only watch the BW League to see they deserved everything we gave them.
>>
>>31376524
BACK TO YOUR GENERAL ASHNIMEFAG

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>>>/padt/
>>
>>31376524
Ur such a child anon
>>
>>31376524
Pretty much
>>
>>31376524
>He thinks he understands
Kodomo ne, anon wa.
>>
>>31376524
She'd probably be a lot better without that ridiculous rear-section of hair.
>>
>>31376615
She's perfect just the way she is
>>
Take this shit girl and your ashnime shit here

>>31372040
>>31372040
>>31372040
>>31372040
>>31372040
>>31372040
>>
>>31376624
Why so angry?
>>
I like Iris but I'll admit she is made up of annoying bullshit traits. She's loud, abrasive, egotistical, insulting, arrogant, naiive and immature, and yet accuses other people of having the exact same personality. She's trying to be the best dragon type trainer and yet her dragons are all big pieces of shit that either don't or won't learn to control themselves and improve. And somehow she needs to be told "hey, maybe you should try TALKING to your bro Dril about his feelings, instead of bringing him out to scream at him to battle and then just returning to the pokeball like a beaten slave when he doesn't want to fight".
>>
File: MistyEP.png (26KB, 150x280px) Image search: [Google]
MistyEP.png
26KB, 150x280px
>>31376852
>loud, abrasive, egotistical, insulting, arrogant, naiive and immature
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.