[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No new pokemon in 2017.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 6

No new pokemon in 2017.
>>
>>31374128
No new Pokémon for the switch doesn't mean we aren't getting one for the 3ds
>>
The new Pokemon game is coming to 3DS. Laura Bailey is a liar, there is no Stars version and there never was. For all we know, DP remakes are next.
>>
>>31374128
>implying it was more likely to get a new console pokemon game before a new 3ds pokemon game

how are people this stupid
>>
>>31374160
Inb4 Pokémon Z
>>
>>31374128
>Only launch title I'm interested in is Zelda.

Looks like I can wait until my birthday to get a Switch.
>>
You stupid little bitch.
As it has been pointed out, it would be tremendously stupid for Nintendo to announce anything pokemon, barely two months after a new game dropped. It would be idiotic to expect them to do so.

Now, come March 3rd. IF sales don't go as planned, or they have a small hiccup with pre-orders or something, THEN they'll announce the new mandatory Pokémon game. And even if it doesn't happen and they sell like pancakes, they'll have even more of a reason to announce it. It's a win win for them.
>>
>>31374128
No surprise, I don'y understand why would someone listen to a trangender anyway.

I also just notice that "Sonic Project 2017" isn't on the titles of third parties but Mania is. Odd.
>>
>>31374160
Laura Bailey?
>>
>>31374273

Because that one was delayed to 2018.
>>
>>31374349
Switch leaker of questionable credibility and gender
>>
>>31374525
Laura Bailey is a voice actor.
>>
>>31374128

>no pokemon star in swith

I'm fucking glad, I don't want to waste my money for the pay online bullshit
>>
>>31374160
Wasn't Stars trademarked though?
>>
>>31374525
Uhh Laura Bailey is a VA, my dude.You might be thinking of someone else
>>
>>31374601
No.
>>
>>31374189
The only game that will be coming to switch from pokemon, is maybe pokemon snap and pokemon coliseum,
>>
File: wew.png (511KB, 540x839px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
511KB, 540x839px
>>31374548
>>31374610
>look up who she is
>look at her roles to see if I know any of them
>mfw one of the movie posters google shows for a movie is from fucking pooh's adventures
>mfw I have no face
>>
EUROGAMER leaked pokemon stars not laura. ORAS was announced in may and released in november. BW/2 was announced in febuary and released july. if there isnt a pokemon announced by e3 then no new pokemon game
>>
>>31374128

It's not like E3 exists to reveal new games or anything
>>
>expecting a mainline pokemon game on a console
this is rumble u all over again
>>
>>31374660
The 3DS is on borrowed time and no successor has been announced yet, the Switch is pretty well-positioned to take over, it's pretty hard to deny at this point.
>>
>>31374128

>thinking this list is definitive.

I don't believe Pokemon for the Switch was formally announced.

But we'll see...
>>
>Disgaea 5 on Switch

Neat.
>>
>>31374128
They'll announce it at e3.
>>
>>31374160
this, it's like you guys don't understand how Nintendo works, they hate pokemon and only make it come out when they need help selling their worse systems like the 3DS before XY
>>
Masuda doesnt like switch, they know it will a failure
>>
This fanbase's inability to realize that switch is a console and won't have mainline games is going to annoy me all fucking year

I hope the Fire Emblem direct announces a 3DS game, that would prove Nintendo is still supporting the 3DS and that the switch is not replacing handhelds
>>
>>31374128
Considering it's been months since all DLC characters hit the arcades, I expect them to fit Pokken Tournament port somewhere in here to carry the Pokemon fans until Stars or whatever the next game is called.
>>
>>31374666
>that swan princess pic
is /co/ responsible for that swan princess pic?
>>
>>31374160
This.
>>
>>31374660
Masuda already sayed that he's looking forward to work on Switch
Source : http://nintendoeverything.com/game-freak-talks-pokemon-alola-forms-and-potential-return-series-future-more/
>>
Am I the only one who feels insulted by how they're aggressively advertising Skyrim? It's a fucking 5 year old game for crying out loud, and by now everyone and their mother havr already played it.
Seriously what the fuck is Nintendo thinking? If it was Fallout 4 it would be ok, but not a 5, almost 6 year old game.
>>
>>31374601
Stars is the code name. What got stars? The galaxy. Which team has admins named after planets? Team galactic. Which game are team galactic? Diamond and Pearl.
>>
>>31374666
I dont remember swanprincess having coloured marshmallows
>>
>>31374128
>Xenoverse 2

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>31377647
DELET THIS
>>
>>31377660
If Skyrim had its inital release and that was it, they might have got away with advertising Skyrim on their console, buts its literally just had a """"remaster"""" so why bother, its like the ultimate late to the party announcement
>>
>>31374128
Ok but where is Fire Emblem Warriors
>>
>>31374128
Im sure thats not everything coming in 2017
>>
File: 1463251670934.gif (2MB, 309x452px) Image search: [Google]
1463251670934.gif
2MB, 309x452px
Ok. Ok. But what if. Pokken:Stars
>>
>>31374128
all the good shit comes after the release... lol at that minecraft though
>>
>>31377273
Nintendo's main line consoles have been flatlining since 2009ish and neither the GC nor the N64 were anywhere near as dominant as the SNES.

Handhelds have continued to be absolutely dominant, with all attempts at competition from anything other than smartphones being crushed. Handheld install base has to be at least 2x home console at this point and that's probably even bigger of a difference in Japan which is still Nintendo's biggest single market.

Their solution is to merge their install bases in the next generation to increase software sales, which will drive more third party development. Low install base is what ultimately killed third party interest in the Wii-U.
>>
>>31377224
You realise the 3DS was already profitable by the time pokemon came out right
>>
>>31377647
You do realise that implies he's cautious of the switch
>>
>>31374128
>Out of that entire list only 3 titles interest me at all
Fuck, dude, it's the Wii u all over again
Please tell me the Virtual Console is gonna have better games
Actually, now that i think about it, since the Joycons are basically wii motes, doesn't that mean that the Switch is perfect for Wii Games?
>>
>>31377660
>If it was Fallout 4 it would be ok, but not a 5, almost 6 year old game.
Fallout 4 has already fallen out of the limelight while every normie and their mother knows and loves Skyrim even after all of this time.
Then there's the portable factor which is a big swaying point for a lot of people.
>>
>>31374128
Is Disgaea any good? I wanna make my Switch a weeb machine so I must know
>>
>>31378798
>Low install base is what ultimately killed third party interest in the Wii-U.
Nah, Nintendo hasn't had good third party support since the Gamecube. Even the Wii and all of its popularity had mediocre third party support in the sense that they didn't give any players what they wanted.
When it came to the Wii U third parties purposely shot themselves in the foot instead of buidling a stable fanbase on there seeing as they refused to support the system with updates and dlc that the PS3 and 360 versions of those games had.
>>
>>31379078
It's alright but not as good as 4.
That said this'll be the definitive version of 5.
>>
>>31378798
>Low install base is what ultimately killed third party interest in the Wii-U.
Hilariously, Disgaea was on Nintendo's handhelds before back when the DS was utter shit. And the terrible job they did at porting ruined it forever and now here we are again. Even though Disgaea's fanbase is incredibly small
>>
>>31374128
If Suda releases all of his games on switch I'll unironically be proud of buying it.
>>
>>31374128
God I hope so. Pokemon being a yearly franchise has been harmful to the quality of the games. SM not being rushed out the door did wonders for the user experience, looking forward to the next game in the series if it gets the dev time it deserves.
>>
>>31374840
They never announce mainline Pokemon games at E3, it's usually in CoroCoro or press releases.
>>
>>31379278
>SM not being rushed out the door
It was quite clearly rushed anon. You sure you aren't suffering from the placebo effect?
>>
>>31378798
The switch is much more of a console than a handheld so your reasoning supports the switch not replacing handhelds. It would be risky replacing their successful handheld business with a more expensive device since a lot of its more casual audience like their affordability
>>
>>31374158
>>31374160

3DS is Dead
>>
>>31377664
HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED :^) :^) :^)
>>
>>31379363
It's getting the new Pokemon, Dragon Quest and Etrain Odyssey this year.
>>
>>31379403
Then there's monster hunter XX
>>
>>31379448
Ah this too. Forgot all about it.
3DS is slowing down but it can still have a great year.
>>
>>31379301
Wasn't ORAS announced right out of the blue just 6 months after X and Y we're released?

I'd wait until spring for something info about Stars to come out
>>
>>31379711
>some info
Sorry, typo
>>
>>31379403
Do we know if Dragon Quest XI has any hope of being localized?
>>
>>31379894
No but we can safely say that the PS4 and Switch versions are coming over.
>>
>>31379363
Wrong
>>
>>31374128
Nintendo Switch will flop
>>
>>31379975
God I hope so. I want to go back to handhelds not this hybrid shit.
>>
File: Interview about the DS.png (4KB, 526x77px) Image search: [Google]
Interview about the DS.png
4KB, 526x77px
>>31379964
Don't be daft.
>>
>>31374601
As was Gray Version, Monochrome Version, Rainbow Version, Pokemon Z, Orange Version, and so on.

Does not mean they will use the trademarks, it is just a safety measure is all.
>>
>>31380002
and then the nDS sold millions and became one of the most successful handheld console ever
the switch is gonna fail, everybody sees this from miles away
>>
>>31380139
Sorry, but your /v/-tier predictions have nothing to do with the argument.
>>
>>31380156
ok
if the switch doesn't fail, then a mainline pokemon game on it can be considered
if it fails, then not
my argument is exactly the same
>>
>>31374128
Nintendo really needs to come out and say whether that piece of garbage is actually replacing the 3DS or not. Because all they've been doing is marketing it as a home console and a hybrid.

>>31379975
I wouldn't be surprised if it did. It just screams Wii U 2.0 from everything I've seen.
>>
Question for those who don't care about the Switch: would you prefer another dual screen handheld? I know I would. Games like Pokemon or other JRPGs are much better with two screens.
>>
>>31380139
>everybody sees this from miles away
Switch preorders are going like mad dude.
>>
>>31379894
There was a recent article about the popularity of the DQ series and one of the folks from SE said that they're releasing DQ Heroes and VIII to "soften the ground for DQXI" or something like that.
>>
>>31380399
Same with Wii U. Next.
>>
>>31380328
>Nintendo really needs to come out and say whether that piece of garbage is actually replacing the 3DS or not. Because all they've been doing is marketing it as a home console and a hybrid.
They've already said it hasn't.
https://www.wired.com/2017/01/reggie-fils-aime-nintendo-interview/
>>
>>31380429
>Same with Wii U.
You what.
No one wanted a Wii U because they thought it was just an expensive tablet add on. The thing barely had any preorders.
>>
>>31380451
Are the switch preorders from day one (after reveal) significantly higher than the wii U preorders ?
If yes, I'll need some data on that
>>
>>31380451
Nigga, are you blind?
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/wii-u-pre-orders-sold-out-385098

Wii Us were selling out everywhere besides Amazon because Amazon refused to sell Nintendo consoles at the time
>>
>>31377442
no dude, it's from Pooh's Adventures, the greatest franchise of all time
http://poohadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Pooh's_Adventures_of_The_Swan_Princess_Christmas
>>
>>31379894
>>31380420
It was an interview, I should clarify.
Found it:
http://nintendoeverything.com/square-enix-on-why-dragon-quest-hasnt-been-as-popular-as-final-fantasy-in-the-west-keeping-the-series-fresh/
>>
>>31380448
That's good to hear.
>>
>>31380451
>The thing barely had any preorders
Preorders sold out where I live and it took me weeks after launch to get one
>>
Disgaea 5 on Switch is REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY tempting me to get it
>>
>>31379988
>A mobile device slightly weaker than the PS4
>Still fucking whining

Really ?
>>
>>31374176
>not interested in bomberman
What a loser you are.
>>
>>31374128
No shit, moron. We just got a new generation of Pokemon games 3 months ago.
>>
File: 1462469201629.jpg (29KB, 267x343px) Image search: [Google]
1462469201629.jpg
29KB, 267x343px
>>31374128
Not only is this not the full list of titles in 2017, but GF has never made a main series game in the first year of a new Nintendo console.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.