[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Z-crystals now give a 20% boost to moves of their respective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 61tW2D76rEL._SL1075_.jpg (85KB, 814x1075px) Image search: [Google]
61tW2D76rEL._SL1075_.jpg
85KB, 814x1075px
Z-crystals now give a 20% boost to moves of their respective type. Signature Z-crystals boost both STABs of their respective Pokemon by 20%.

How much more would Z-crystals be used?
>>
>>31373403
DIGIMON
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
>>
>>31373403
More context needed. Is the z-move still available or are they just plates at this point? Does the boost still apply after using the z move if it still has one? How does silvally/porygon-z work now with a z crystal?
>>
Z-Moves are pretty usable, bro. Honestly, I'd say they're way unpredictable. You don't know what Pokemon will be holding a Crystal and even if you find out, you're eating a huge amount of damage.

With Megas, you knew. The only guessing game was which Charizard they'd be.

Anyway more to your point: I'd actually love this idea if it also didn't boost the damage from the ZMove itself. But them being sorta freebie Mini Life Orbs at the cost of only boosting the corresponding type, it's pretty cool. Could mean using a Fighting ZCrystal on say, Tsareena, could net her more KOs with HJK than she'd normally get.
>>
who wasn't using zc in conjunction with STAB bonus in the first place?
>>
>>31373462
Well said.
I think that a 20% increase on the move when its used without the aid of the crystal would be fine, at the cost of it being announced. Something like "Tsareena gripped its z-crystal tight" or something like that. That might also help with the unpredictability issue (which personally I quite like).
>>
>>31373462
Sorry to be captain obvious, but it's going likely be on a sweeper, usually going up against a wall, those are the circumstances I've been using it so far any way and have actually managed to protect a few z-moves under this broad rule
>>
File: 1483349017050.png (214KB, 448x558px) Image search: [Google]
1483349017050.png
214KB, 448x558px
>>31373451
Yes, the move is still available, and the boost lasts after the move is used. For Porygon, since it's Normalium Z, it would only boost Normal moves, even after Porygon changed its type.

For Silvally, here's a new idea:
>Memories no longer exist
>Instead, Z-crystals are used to change Silvally's type
>They still give the 20% boost to their type
>AND, if Silvally is holding a signature Z-crystal, he becomes the same type as that Pokemon, even if dual typed (ex: Fire/Dark Silvally w/ Incinium Z, or Electric/Psychic Slivally w/ Aloraichium Z)
>Multi-Attack will also become dual typed
>BUT, since you don't get the signature move, you can't use the Z-move (however, you still get the type boosts)
There, I fixed Silvally.
>>
>>31373472
Heatran w/ Grassium-Z is apparently a thing
>>
>>31373403
Bump
>>
I wish these things were actual crystals and not just plastic pieces of shit. It's quite cheap to make a crystal with a laser image etched inside. I'd pay twenty bucks for a Normalium Z crystal.
>>
>>31373403
Only if the boosts disappear after a Z-move is used and the boost doesn't apply to the Z-move itself.
>>
>>31373403
Yes, we totally need even more powercreep.
>>
>>31373472
It actually helps some Pokemon with shitty coverage moves to drastically boost them to counter their counters.
>>
File: 1483766752361.jpg (11KB, 225x234px) Image search: [Google]
1483766752361.jpg
11KB, 225x234px
>>31374728
>A feature that every Pokemon can use
>power creep
>>
>>31374763
Naturally, it's only used by the strongest Pokemon. Making them even stronger is the purest form of powercreep possible.
>>
>>31373634
Sweet fuck this sounds a lot better than what we have now.
>>
Can AGDQ protect us from this cancer?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.