[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the fucking point of this thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 790.png (7KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
790.png
7KB, 120x120px
What's the fucking point of this thing?
>>
Story relevance.
>>
>>31372073
Expanding the pokedex
>>
>>31372073
They wanted to "kill off" Nebby in a way.
>>
>>31372073
Fucking with patternfags
>>
>>31372073
Nebby went into a coma until his power could awaken.
>>
>>31372073
To show us that legendaries have weak and useless pre evos
>>
>>31372088
>>31372116
>>31372122
I get all this, but it literally evolves at LEVEL 43 and Nebbies learn nothing except Splash and Teleport until then. It seems more like it's just intended to torture dexfags who have to raise a slower-growing Abra to the mid 40's in order to complete their dex.
>>
>>31372073
To bridge the gap between Solgaleo and Lunala's designs
Also explains why Solgaleo and Lunala's have the same face and third eyes
>>
>>31372073
What's the point of you?
>>
>>31372182
>Nebbies
Lillie fucked your brain so bad you forgot the Pokemon's actual name, anon.
>>
>>31372182
>not dumping Nebby Jr. in the box and catching an Anchormon to breed and scam retards out of their already evolved Cosmoem
>>
>>31372182
These are the only legendaries that evolve, kind of makes sense they are hard to obtain

Besides it's not that bad. I had Exp.Share On, and just let Cosmog kick back in my team, while I was doing post-game shit.

It eventually evolved
>>
>>31372073
So you can use it with Eviolite.
>>
>>31376341
that's what i thought when we got leaks, but it's movepool is unusable.
>>
>>31376408
>play doubles
>boost with Cosmic Power
>have a mate use Heal Pulse
>finally unleash Struggle when you run out of PP
It's actually the first team i used when showdown updated, just for kicks, it didn't actually kill shit but it didn't die fast either.
>>
>>31376215

Are you stupid, or just dumb?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.