[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1283686156277.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1283686156277.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
What's flat out the best pokemon room hack?

I just finished prism and really enjoyed it, I was wondering what /vp/ recommends.

I'd do it with blind nuzlocke.
>>
File: Radical.jpg (110KB, 450x608px) Image search: [Google]
Radical.jpg
110KB, 450x608px
Baka
>>
Light platinum is the best
>>
>>31371541
Thanks!
>>
I was just yesterday talking about Pokemon Blue Kaizo. It's pretty good, but excrutiatingly hard. Pokemon Reborn is also pretty good, one of the most well-polished pokemon fan-games I've seen, but the story is so bad it makes the expirience miserable for me. I began playing pokemon prism a few days ago and so far I'd say it's really good.
>>
Personally I liked Pokémon Sweet, but that's just cuz it's cute - the new type chart is cool though.
>>
Oh, there's also this really cool ROM that has you play as a rocket grunt, can't remember the name though.

Brown is a neat Gen 1 hack too.
>>
>>31371622
Prism is a nightmare to play without a guide. The developer has no idea what makes good game play.

I still had fun with it, but I kinda just lost interest, and need an alternative to nuzlocke.

Just that feeling of walking into grass with no clue as to what could pop out, and the potential for it to stay with you for your entire travel.

Also prism had shitty power spikes thst made blind nuzlocke a fucking screamfest.

>>31371541
I hate to be a baby but do no legit links exist? I can't find this rom in the sea of pale green virus shit that is Google search.
>>
>>31371696
http://pokemonlightplatinum.com
I think this should work, but i dont know
>>
>>31371745
I can't find a link amongst all the adware shit?
>>
>>31371807
http://www97.zippyshare.com/v/lJWQh975/file.html
Try this one
>>
pokemon glazed is pretty good also, I did have yet the time to play through it all, but the beggining is pretty neat
>>31371541
also this, light platinium is a pretty cool rom, it's harder than base games, but not masochist tier.
the route 1 is pretty frustrating though
>>
>>31371308
Gameshark.
>>
>>31371308
Theta Emerald and Liquid Crystal
>>
Pokémon Glazed. No I'm not memeing. Play it. It's really hard tho, so be ready to grind like an absolute madman.
>>
>>31371696
Honestly the only part of prism I needed help with was where to go after the 7th badge, and that was only because I didn't notice the second exit of the ruins. Everything else I found through exploring
Mound cave sucked though. The only good part of it is that you're likely to find an eevee because you spend so much time there
>>
Pokemon Fire Red Backward was quite fun for me.
>>
>>31371308
X and Y, just beware, it's full with horrible OC donut steel pokes (but a good chunk of them are incredible good!) and a messed up type chard because the developer added a shitty new type because he was butthurt by dragon-types
>>
How can I get HA garcomp in this game?

Sorry for also having second question but is it possible to get beat up for whimsicott
>>
>>31379241
bumping this, can't seem to get HA garchomp no matter what
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.