[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really baffles the ol' brain...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 3453455555443344333.jpg (9KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
3453455555443344333.jpg
9KB, 263x192px
Really baffles the ol' brain...
>>
Really gets the noggin a joggin
>>
If you pick Primarina, he's the cteaming faggot.
>>
is it possible to have a rival without also being their rival
>>
>>31369394
>is it possible to have a rival without also being their rival
Shh. Let /vp/ be, anon.
>>
Really fires on all cylinders..
>>
>>31369347
He also tries to take the champion throne from you. While not actually related, the professor also calls you "cousin," similar to how Blue is Prof. Oak's grandson.
>>
>>31369431
"Cousin" is just a Hawaiian thing, you aren't actually related.
>>
File: wut.png (91KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
91KB, 600x800px
>>31369431
>cousin similar to grandson
>>
>>31369455
Are you ill? postgame Hau calls your mother 'Auntie'
>>
>>31369513
That's common in Hawaii, hell, even in south america, it's common to call your friend's parets "aunt" and "uncle"
>>
>>31369394
You can see me as your rival, but I'll always see you as a little shit.
>>
>>31369513
Except you're forgetting Hau is the grandson of the Kahuna, and isn't related to the professor in any way.
>>
apparently acerola and nanu aren't actually related

which mildly disappoints me for some reason
>>
>>31369557
wheres your proof for that claim?
>>
>>31369347
In Hoenn and Unova 2 you defeat the Gym Leaders before you rival (though after the Mt. Chimney Team Magma/Aqua battle Wally defeats all of them before you)
>>
>>31369513
so? even in my Filipino culture we call older females lola (grandmother) out of respect
>>
>>31370739

So? Even in my American culture we call older females grandma (grandmother) out of disrespect.
>>
>>31369533
This guy gets it. It's a colloquial term like "love", "hun", "my boy", "sonny". Seems more common the farther south you go in America
>>
>>31369394
>>31369405
Rival has been a character role/archetype since the first game. "You're the rival" is meant to suggest the player character fits into the archetype better than the NPC opposing you. Why do you pretend not to understand this?
>>
>>31370739
>>31370771
it's like they're different cultures or something huh
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.