[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Lillie catch Nebby?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ANGRY DAUGHTERU.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
ANGRY DAUGHTERU.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
Why keep it in a bag? Is she stupid?
>>
>>31364763
Yes
>>
>>31364763
She keeps it in the bag to show her dominance
>>
i was gonna say maybe lusamine had already caught it in a ball, precluding lillie from doing so, but then i remembered the player catches nebby eventually, so i'm going to go with 'she's stupid'
>>
Because she's not a Pokemon trainer and only trainers can use pokeballs or something.
>>
>>31364763
Considering even Lusamine didn't, it was probably not possible, for one reason or another. Maybe it was just rejecting Poke Balls. You only catch it after it has warmed up to you.
>>
File: 1483666336459.jpg (87KB, 625x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483666336459.jpg
87KB, 625x1000px
>>
She didn't want to be considered a trainer, I guess? Especially not with a pokemon that knows pretty much no moves.
That being said, that's a bullshit excuse, and about 3/4 of the plot wouldn't have happened if she'd shoved Nebby into a pokeball.
Alternately, Nebby in its first form broke out of every ball thrown, so she just shoved it into her bag instead. But considering that she most likely had access to a Master Ball, that's also bullshit.
>>
File: 1481154239270.gif (661KB, 220x238px) Image search: [Google]
1481154239270.gif
661KB, 220x238px
>>31364955
This entire plot is bullshit in the context of Pokemon.
>>
>>31364864
>putting watermarks on your unfunny comic
When will they learn?
>>
>>31364763
Simple. It was not her Pokemon. She never wanted it to be. It's like ash helping those poor Pokemon in need.
>>
>>31364763
My headcanon is that Nebby refused Poke Balls, like all Ultra Beasts. That is why no one at Aether Foundation kept it in a ball. Only after Nebby himself wants to go on a journey with you can you use a Poke Ball on it.
>>
Lillie is a deadbeat mum and you're left taking care of her kid.
>>
>>31365028
was that supposed to be funny? I thought it was supposed to be reddit tier autism
>>
>>31365139
THIS. We dont even get a taste of those sweet sugarwalls. Nintendo cucks us
>>
>>31364864

>implying Lilly could handle Lunala

She's never owned a Pokemon, now she's supposed to look after a legendary?
>>
>>31364864
I don't care about watermarks, that quickball sogaleo. Kys
>>
>>31365916
>not quickballing Nebby
You wot m8?
>>
>>31364763
Because they needed to make the plot work. Same reason why Lillie pussies out of becoming useful in the three months she was away from her mom.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.