[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are grown ass complaining about paid online for pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 8161430.png (11KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
8161430.png
11KB, 600x600px
Do you guys not play gta, cod, battlefield, halo etc online is money I get it if your kid but poorfags bitching about this is comical
>>
File: 9c8.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
9c8.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>31363090
>No, because I have a PC. Playing online has always been free.
>>
No I don't play any of those games. Also probably some of those are on PC and the online is free.
>>
>>31363090
I play video games on PC and I think paying for online for any console is pretty retarded, especially since I might not play online games for months at a time.
>>
>>31363110
Then don't pay? And those who are willing to pay will pay. It's a shitty decision by Nintendo but people need to quit acting like this is something totally outrageous or unprecedented.
>>
>implying someone won't hax into free online play
>>
>>31363090
I hate FPS, so that excludes most of them, minus Halo. GTA is shit online.

>Why are grown ass complaining about paid online for pokemon
I wonder why would people complain about paying for something they got for free until now.
>>
>>31363090
I'm annoyed because the online service Nintendo offers isn't worth paying for. Both the quality of the online service itself is questionable (Random outages and glitches), but even more so are the shoddy ways their games interface with their network.
I'm not opposed because it's money, I'm opposed because I'd be paying for shit.
If I am to be expected to actually pay for this service, I now have a real right to complain about its quality.
>>
>>31363107
>>31363109
Play showdown then
>>
>>31363121
Atleast wait for the reviews for new online your assuming. They aren't using the money to improve the quality. Super smash and mario had Too much lag free online
>>
>>31363090
I can afford online pay, but I steer clear fro that, because online pay is absolute bullshit. I already pau for internet, and I pay for the console, why should I have another bill, especially when this is Nintendo, and the online will be hacked in less than 3 months?

Being a thing Xbox and PS do is not an excuse, people bitched about those and people will bitch about Switch
>>
Expecting people to pay for a service that is down for 6 hours maintenance every monday of the year is fucking unnacceptable.
>>
>>31363132
I am waiting before I ultimately decide, but I'm not too confident Nintendo will actually improve the service much. I whole-heartedly hope they reveal a totally revamped and improved network system, but I also know not to expect too much from Nintendo, especially pokemon.
>>
>>31363116
I mean, it is outrageous if Nintendo doesn't seriously improve their online, since it fucking blows. Also why can't people be upset at something that is blatantly bullshit? And don't think that people weren't/aren't upset about paying for Live or PSN because they definitely are. Even if they weren't, how would that make a difference? I've never understood this line of reasoning. Just because you think complaining is annoying doesn't mean people are wrong to complain. I mean shit, you're really complaining about someone complaining about something, but they're complaining about being charged for something that's free, and you're complaining about how the text on a board that is 99% complaining about insipid shit has complaints in it.

And I'm not complaining about you complaining, I'm berating you, which is different.
>>
>>31363122
Everyone playing the Switch will have their experience worsened. Because some people will have to pay, some people won't pay and then won't get to experience online, and those that do pay will have an extremely downsized playerbase than the playerbase of the 3DS. It's worse for everyone, only good for Nintendo.
>>
>Do you guys not play gta, cod, battlefield, halo etc online

The only games I play are Pokemon and Touhou.
>>
>>31363168
There is over 12-15 million Pokemon players if only 1 million have online. That's super healthy. You will find a battle every time. Showdown has 10k
>>
>>31363090
>Do you guys not play gta, cod, battlefield, halo etc
No

I'm not a kid but making someone pay for something that was once free is cause for complaint.

Like >>31363121 said nintendo is terrible with online services. I still don't understand the process I used to get online for pokemon. After the initial set-up it "works" but I would hate to set it all up again.
>>
>>31363183
Finding a battle with a lower amount of people is not good. Finding less trades is not good. Sure it might be decent, but like I said, still a much worsened experience.
>>
I didn't know most people here only play Pokemon as a video game. Lol
>>
>>31363090
>we've reached a point where people consider it normal to pay for online features
How long until they make paid online a thing on PCs as well?
>>
>>31363090
>Paying for a thing that used to be free is acceptable and not even worth complaining about

You apologists are the worst. Unless Nintendo makes drastic improvements to their online service, it's really not worth paying for.
>>
>>31363199
How long until people start defending Nintendo when their CEOs are allowed to come into your house and fuck your wife?
>>
>>31363122
I like to breed my pokemon than k you very much.

Inb4 just inject lol
>>
>>31363193
This is a board about pokemon, you assuming otherwise just means you're a retard.
>>
>>31363844
just breed_ lol
>>
>>31363116
You've been got. Not everyone is a lemming like you
>>
>>31363090
I don't play any of that gayass normie shit. Who do you think I am?
>>
>>31363107
>never played an mmo
>>
>>31363107
>never played an mmo or minecraft realms
Their servers, they get money for upkeep. Better this than a semi-obligatory hat and weapon store like tf2.
>>
>>31363107
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>31363962
>>31363968
>>31363972
Samefag
>>
>>31363090
Because a turn based game like Pokemon doesn't require dedicated servers to function well.
>>
>>31363983
They do if bank is integrated.
>>
>>31363962
>>31363968
I've played lots of PC MMOs, and they were all free
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.