[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teambuilding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (31KB, 474x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 474x249px
What mons should I add to my competitive team? And also, what colour should my minior be?
>>
>>31362892
Magnezone would fit nicely on that team, because it removes steels, so that minior can sweep easier.
>>
>>31362942
minior can learn earthquake
>>
>>31362973
Celesteela, ferrothorn, scizor, skarmory are the ones that would mess with minior, and they're all either immune or neutral to eq.
>>
>>31362988
scizor is a fucking cunt unless minior already has a shell smash off. priority moves fucking ruin minior. ferrothorn actually isnt that big a deal with acrobatics and the fact that it cant be hit with statuses above 50%. skarmory is only a bitch if it runs whirlwind and i havent gone against celesteela yet
>>
>>31362999
Whirlwind is standard on Skarmory.
And Celesteela can tank a shell smash boosted stone edge, possibly two with defense investment, and OHKO with heavy slam.
>>
>>31363040
>OHKO minior
>he fell for the white herb instead of focus sash meme
>>
>>31363050
>implying rocks aren't up
>>
>>31363067
>what is defog
>>
>>31363074
>defog
>OPs pic clearly has a spinner
>>
>>31363088
>using rocks as a counter argument and then using a counter to your first argument as a counter to your counter argument
>>
>>31362942
OP here, Magnezone sounds pretty good. Any set-suggestions? Or should I just go for a Smogon one?
>>
>>31363050
>focus sash on a Pokemon with 100/100 defenses
>focus sash on a Pokemon that uses Acrobatics
you're so fucking stupid I can barely comprehend it
>>
File: faf.png (516KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
faf.png
516KB, 600x600px
>>31363094
>pic related

>>31363114
Thunderbolt, hp fire + 2 coverage moves. Pretty much just the standard smogon set.
>>
>>31363124
literally any ice type can OHKO minior. once the sash is used you can still get the acrobatics bonus too
>>
>>31362892
What about a fire type to cover weaknesses? I always liked Houndoom.
>>
>>31363141
Rock isn't weak to ice so no literally any ice type can't, also if the sash is never activated you will have a sweet 55 BP move. There's maybe a handful of things that will actually OHKO minior whereas relying on something that would otherwise OHKO Minior to activate your sash is crazy fucking dumb when you could just rely on something to not OHKO you while you SS.
>>
>>31363236
Thought I might go for Salazzle! I want Poison for coverage as well
>>
>>31362942
This. And something to deal with electric mons because otherwise minior and starmine could easily be OHKO
>>
>>31363768
How would Flygon fit? Mostly due to it being a long time favourite
>>
>>31363776
Yea, that's a good idea. But then you need something to deal with fairies, you talked about that fire lizard earlier right? That would probably die well
>>
>>31363793
fit* and you probably want som attacker as well not only sp atk
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.