[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the next games still be on 3DS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1474013122378.jpg (40KB, 389x331px) Image search: [Google]
1474013122378.jpg
40KB, 389x331px
Will the next games still be on 3DS?
>>
>>31362602
Most likely, yes
>>
I'm pretty sure it's a solid Maybe.
>>
>>31362602
100%.
The next game IS in development, and 3DS is the only console available. The fuck do think it will be on? Phones?
>>
>>31362602
it will be on Android and iOS.
>>
>>31362877
huh? firstly 3ds is noy console but handheld. also switch pokemon was rumored to be in development as pokemon sun and moon
>>
the next pokemon game for the 3ds will be the last one for the 3ds. itll either shift over to switch, n3ds, or whatever else nintendo has coming
>>
>>31362877
The Switch? Masuda has already said Pokemon is moving to the Switch
>>
>>31362894
Handheld consoles are consoles, retard. As for Switch, it isn't even out yet.

>Masuda also quipped that “Nintendo Switch is the future,” however, he thinks it’s to early to tell what the future holds. Thus, they intend to wait until Nintendo’s hybrid of a console officially comes out, so they can have a clear idea on how the Pokémon games can benefit from it.
>>
>>31362909
he was at the switch event today. makes sense he said after knowing about the online pay. anyways a new mainline pokemon will be coming to switch. if your poorfag that sucks. have fun playing pokemon on your shitty 3ds
>>
Gen 8 will be for sure. Can't say about any remaining Gen 7 games.
>>
>>31362602
Yes, poorfags, you will eventually have to buy a switch. Nintendo, and by extension Game Freak, collapsed their console and handheld divisions together about a year ago to start the transition. The Wii U flopped support is gone. The 3DS sold very well, and will continue to be supported, but not for long. I'd say "can we stop having this discussion, please?" but it's not really a discussion. It's a denial of facts. You are the geek equivalent of an anti-vaxxer. KYS
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.