[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Professor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 150px-Sun_Moon_Professor_Kukui.png (58KB, 150x355px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Sun_Moon_Professor_Kukui.png
58KB, 150x355px
Who is the best Professor and why is it Kukui?

Seriously, how do the others even compete? Kukui was an actual character with a plot of his own. The rest were just a bunch of fucking nerds who gave you your starter and fucked off.
>>
>>31361799
Rowan was based, and Sycamore was sexy and Birch was kinda funny, but Kukui was a mix of the three. I loved his role, as annoying as his "Woo!" was.
>>
>>31361799

he also has the best battle music in the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dkK9r57BNk

Why is Kukui so perfect?
>>
>>31361825
As soon as I heard WOOO! I knew what I was looking at:

https://youtu.be/iy-LQH8N6Ug
>>
File: Juniper_Xtransceiver.png (7KB, 117x151px) Image search: [Google]
Juniper_Xtransceiver.png
7KB, 117x151px
>>31361799
Because vagina.
>>
Kukui is a fucking annoying Mr Perfect who is also bland as hell. Him doubling down as the masked royal was also seriously annoying.
I liked most of the professors before him because they were just that: Professors. Now they tried to make him a "character" and they fucking failed.
The only people who like Kukui beyond his looks (Sycamore and Birch still look better in my gay opinion) are ashnimefags.
>>
>>31361838
That's not Kukui's theme.

It says Champion's Battle Theme.
It's YOUR theme.
>>
File: 1483699280986.png (553KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483699280986.png
553KB, 700x900px
>>
>>31361908
>that wedding ring on his finger even though he could slay any pussy he wanted

>spends all his time helping kids achieve their dreams

>is literally always hyped and optimistic

He is so perfect
>>
>>31361908
>Nipples
>Sharp teeth
Muh dick!
>>
>>31361908
>>31361944
>>31362002
Please stop samefagging, Kukui'd never touch you anyways.
>>
File: wow good try m8.png (12KB, 562x142px) Image search: [Google]
wow good try m8.png
12KB, 562x142px
>>31362022
>>31362022
>>
>>31361799
I don't recall this guy ever saying anything important, just showing up to hold my hand, tell me where to go next and sometimes stop me from going the """wrong""" way.
>>
>>31362045
>being this desperate
He'd never touch you, womanchild.
>>
>>31362065
Who said anything about him touching them? Don't you have some pills to take spergo?
>>
>>31361883

>Mr perfect
>got buttfucked by lance so hard he dedicate his life to fondling kantos cock n' balls for the rest of his life

Ayy lamo

Also its cool that he got development, sun and moon is awesome because they try not to waste characters like every past gens gym leaders and some professors (special cases exist like plumeria and wicke though)
>>
Really liked him. Also amused by his obsession with the number four.
>>
>>31361799
why is he a professor again? he even doesnt give a shit if you complete the pokedex
>>
>>31362262
Professor != want Pokedex completed
Pokedex is a relatively new thing. Professors existed before that. And he himself was a trainer, so he likely has a pretty good Pokedex.
>>
>>31362094
You don't know what Mr Perfect means, right?

Wasted developement because he was just as bland afterwards. I liked Sycamore and Birch more.
>>
Kukui got a lot at the beggining ut later on he vanishes only to return as a challenger in the very first battle

He's okay but Rowan, Juniper and Sycamore are as good if not better

Oak, Birch and Elm are weak though
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.