[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mandela effect thread 2: no shitposting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: glitchtext.png (8KB, 247x195px) Image search: [Google]
glitchtext.png
8KB, 247x195px
I always thought you could access this room normally for a little while, then I thought it was just a dream (including the entrance that's blocked behind the tree), and then it turns out it was real
>>
I EAT SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF
>>
I always thought Arcues was the god but now I realise god doesn't exist
>>
You can in RS and JP FRLG/E. It uses the e-Reader.
>>
>>31355286
What happens after you talk to him?
>>
>>31355347
nah, I think it was cut out from the game

>>31355359
it crashes
>>
I'm french and used to play pokemon in french. Metang and Metagross are called Métang and Métalosse, respectively. For the longest time I remember Beldum being called Méthurg in french. Turns out it's Terhal, which is pretty much the same as its english name (dumbell backwards).
>>
>>31355286
I could have sworn that the moves Vital Throw and Silver Wind were made in Gen 3, but they are actually Gen 2 moves!
>>
>>31355374
It wasn't though. You can search it up on Google, that whole script was used with an E-Reader and some kind of cards that you could scan with it. In GBA you could battle some special trainers, get some berries and such.
>>
>>31355374
Nope, e-Reader.
>>
I used to think that Skarmory was a gen 3 pokemon, but I realized it was a gen 2 mon not too long ago.
>>
>>31355426
>>31355454
oh shit

pretty well no proper wikis (eg. bulbapedia) have info on it, so I was going off memory

are there any legit sites that sell e-readers and cards? I have a copy of Ruby that could be useful for that (I use it for nothing else given the fact that Emerald is pretty well objectively better)
>>
>>31355286
I thought Drapion was bug dark
>>
I always thought that manaphy could appear in the trophy garden rarely
>>
>>31355345
NOT AGAIN PLEASE.
>>
>>31355516
i thought drapion was poison/steel for a long time
idk why
>>
>>31355516
>>31356139
I was sure there was something involving ground
>>
Vileplume has always been a Grass/Dark type... fuck you Karen
>>
I always thought Pokemon wasn't real but now this board is here.

Can someone help?
>>
How much of mandela effect is just people with shit memories?
>>
>>31357062
All of it, even the parts where people created inaccurate merchandise that then led to people thinking incorrect things.
>>
>>31355286
I thought:

>Rock resisted Rock and Bug (it doesn't)
>Fairy resisted itself (it doesn't)
>>
I always thought Alakazam, Gengar and Starmie had the same speed but just yesterday noticed it isn't true, maybe I thought it because they are special sweepers and I assumed they were equals in it way.
>>
File: 9504ybjlk0b5nkgfb.png (230KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
9504ybjlk0b5nkgfb.png
230KB, 500x443px
ITT: I'm not wrong, the universe is wrong!
>>
>>31357368
the point is we /were/ wrong

we're not saying the universe changed around us ya loopy cunt
>>
>>31357469
I'm saying that.
>>
>>31355420
Silver Wind is gen 3. JSYK.
>>
i was 100% sure that nidoking/nidoqueen were poison/fight type
>>
>>31355286
I remember some old DP videos recorded on shitty camcorders when the game was only out in Japan. Some of these had shit like Arceus at the end of Turnback Cave instead of Giratina, and Drapion being weak to Flare Blitz.
>>
>>31355347

SCAN THAT CARD
>>
>>31355286
i actually thought mew was under the truck until around when xy came out

i now realize i was retarded
>>
>>31355408
What the fuck, Beldum is dumbell backwards? Holy shit
>>
I believed for all of Pokemon Red that Diglett has 2 evolutions, with it’s evolution prior to Dugtrio being Dugduo.
>>
>>31355345
kek
>>
it's not mandela effect if you're the only one in the universe and also you're retarded
>>
Pikachu's tail is brown at the end.
...or is it?
>>
>>31355506
Ebay. Speaking as a guy that has all the Series 1+2 Battle-e and berry cards, the battle cards aren't really worth it. You get no awards or exp from winning, so you just get to fight the same character over and over. For the berry cards though, the Chilan and Strib berries are the important ones, and of course the Eon TIcket, if you can find one.

If you have a JP cart though you'll need a JP e-reader to use it, as the JP cards won't work with an English one and vice versa.
>>
>>31357255
I used to think that Poison and Bug resist themselves since Gen 2 (only Poison resist Bug, not also the other way). I also used to think that Poison was neutral on Rock and Ground (both resist Poison)
>>
I have memories of playing LeafGreen and being able to retry catching Moltres and Articuno by exiting the room and coming back
oddly enough, Zapdos was a one time catch
>>
>>31359176
I thought that only applied to Emerald with the runaway method?
>>
I thought Earthquake was special
>>
File: 4u.jpg (4MB, 1876x3515px) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
4MB, 1876x3515px
>>31357368

Reminder that all of this shit is very real. SM is full of weird things like Politoed's new dex entries.

I actually stumbled another uncanny coincidence that isn't as widely known about the incident. During filming of the movie a stunt diver crashed into a shed near a photographer named Pavel Satny. Seriously, look it up.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.