[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anti genwunners don't exist When did this meme start?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0815.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0815.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>anti genwunners don't exist

When did this meme start?
>>
That's a cute dog
>>
What even is an anti-genwunner? Someone who doesn't like Genwunners? Because that's just the default position. No one who isn't a genwunner likes genwunners.
>>
>>31352289
imo having an "anti-x" for every "x" is kinda stupid

you shouldnt be a part of a group because you disagree with x, you should be a part of a group because everyone in it believes in y.
>>
>>31352289
Genwunners dont exist is worse

>>31352398
They're about the same thing in this case. Its not like there's an antigenwunner club or anything. If you like pokemon from gens after 2 you're pretty much in that group by default.
>>
>>31352373
They're the type of people who, when you say "I don't like Garbodor" will go "But you like Muk, or Voltorb, or eggs? lol filthy genwunner" Note how you never said that you liked any of those Pokemon, or how you never even said you ever played Gen 1. Those are the people I'm talking about.
>>
>>31352373
It's someone who gets overly mad at every reference to gen 1, goes out of their way to make threads about how much they hate genwunners, and hates anyone who happens to have a favorite thing from gen 1. They're insufferable.
>>
>>31352549
Common complaints against garbodor line, vannilite lines, objectmon lines are because of the fact they're objects. Yes, its wrong to assume that if you dont like those you have to like voltorb, grimer and the like, but the problem here is that they're being too savvy. I complained about honedge multiple times and no one said that to me.

Even then, they arent as many, and as annoying, and as problematic as genwunners.
>>
>>31352572
so literally no one
>>
>>31353145
Garbodor sucks
>>
>>31353145
Anti-genwunner on damage control
>>
is this the gen war thread? I brought munitions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXTigmFrfyg
>>
>>31352289
can we all just stop for a moment, stop arguing and calling each other fags, and just appreciate that dog
>>
>>31352289
Kill yourselves you fucking faggot mobileposting cancer.
>>
I like pokemon
>>
>>31353145
It's not like we have daily thread of "genwun pandering"

>>31354052
look at this faggot liking things, kill yourself
>>
File: y6345uut.gif (1MB, 308x212px) Image search: [Google]
y6345uut.gif
1MB, 308x212px
>>31352289
Anti-antigenwunners are worse in my opinion.
>>
>>31352289
I really, really like this image.
>>
File: IMG_0475.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0475.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>31352310
>>31353971
>>31354329
Thanks senpaitachi
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.