[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I turn this shit off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (37KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 400x240px
How do I turn this shit off?
>>
>>31351612
stick your dick in it
>>
Electromagnets
>>
>>31351612
What is everyone's problem with this? It does literally nothing.
>>
>>31351640
that is precisely the fucking problem

it's also goddamn annoying
>>
>>31351651
>it's also goddamn annoying
How? It barely says or does anything in the story. It's a glorified pokedex no different than the previous ones.
>>
It was pretty useful to me. I mean, it shows where you need to go, that's says me I can explore all at this point before the script jump off
>>
>>31351612

Easy. Go into the options screen, then put your 3DS into your microwave -- just the lower screen (important!) -- and run it for three minutes. That'll turn off the Rotomdex.
>>
I had no problems with it

But some people here will throw a fit over the most trivial things
>>
File: 17x5r3u7agh6qjpg.jpg (76KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
17x5r3u7agh6qjpg.jpg
76KB, 636x358px
>>31351715
You asshole!
>>
>>31351678
Not him, but,
>tap to go to world map
>get unskippable text
>tap to go to world map
>unskippable text
>tap to go to world map
>finally takes me to world map

It's a neat little navi thing, but dedicating the WHOLE bottom screen to it is dumb.
Even the cancerous, broken PSS was better.

He was useful throughout the main story as a waypoint marker to tell me where to go, but needing one in the first place is such a crutch. if the game made any effort to tell me or show me where anything was, a dumb mapmarker wouldnt be so helpful.
And if they just zoomed the shitty camera out a little bit, I wouldnt need to use the lower screen map to navigate 40% of the time.
>>
>>31351777
>unskppable text
?
>>
>>31351777
>things that never happened
>>
>>31351777
>unskippable text

This is how i know youre talking out of your ass
>>
>>31351777
Were you tapping on the directional marker instead of anywhere else on the map?
>>
>>31351757

That's why I said ONLY the bottom screen.
>>
>>31351788
there are invisible zones on the rotomdex, if you tap further to the right you get the map. If you tap further to the left you get plot chatter.
>>
Was anybody else annoyed at the number of places where the navigation thing didn't work, like Brooklet Hill, Wela Volcano Park and Vast Poni Canyon?
>>
File: smugydoo.jpg (15KB, 400x263px) Image search: [Google]
smugydoo.jpg
15KB, 400x263px
>>31351777
>Anon can't figure out a simple menu for children
>>
Why the fuck is the bottom screen so underutilized this gen?
I dont hate having the map on the bottom screen. What I do hate is how the fucking rotom outline takes up half of the screen. And the map would be cool if it was like HGSS map where you could mark locations of interest, make notes, etc. Such a terrible execution.
>>
>>31351860
Yeah navigation doesnt work on placess where it really matters like dungeons

Good thing most caves in alola are tiny anyway
>>
>>31351860
yeah that was weird, it's like they just couldn't be arsed to make minimaps for those areas

pull your finger out gf, shit
>>
File: BARGE.gif (84KB, 600x543px) Image search: [Google]
BARGE.gif
84KB, 600x543px
>>31351874
>They made it with a Switch port in mind
>>
>>31351874

Agreed. In some ways it was a step in the right direction, but didn't go far enough (ability to set waypoints, for example). And in some other ways it was a major step backwards (removal of easily accessible PSS functions to Festival Plaza).
>>
>>31351612
why would you want to. it doesn't do anything.

>>31351777
legitmately retarded
>>
LETS GO BIG BOY!

I really wish rotom would stop calling me big boy.
Also whats the deal with not being able to catch a damn rotom in the game?
>>
>>31351640
My biggest issue with it is that it insists on recording data every goddamn time you get a new Pokemon. After 6 consecutive gens of that not happening it feels like a big waste of time. In all honesty there should be an option that you can tick to turn off recording.
>>
>>31351777
you're actually a retard if you haven't figured this out, so I'll spoonfeed you
tapping the very center makes rotom repeat his last message
tapping outside of the center brings you to the map
>>
I know people here are stupid as fuck but there is nothing wrong with the rotom dex.
>>
>>31352622

I really liked that. It always bothered me that you were shown a Pokedex entry for a capture, but had to manually check evolution/trades/etc. I was really happy that they changed that.

Besides, they actually bothered to write new Pokedex entries for everything in the regional dex, for the first time in a while. I won't begrudge them the chance to show off the new entries.
>>
File: 60607526.jpg (152KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
60607526.jpg
152KB, 1024x768px
>>31351612
>>
>>31352789
PSS is better
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.