[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It now gets its attack and special attack switched and +10 to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-034Nidoking.png (56KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-034Nidoking.png
56KB, 250x250px
It now gets its attack and special attack switched and +10 to speed.

How good is it?
>>
As average as ever
>>
Solid OU.
>>
>>31349602
still not happy with the +10 boost last gen and fairy advantage, huh?
>>
>>31349602
Rock jelly still outclasses him
>>
>>31349630
>it's a "it's not OU so it's shit" episode
>>
>>31349602
It's a great special attacker with a solid move pool. Why are you making it worse?
>>
>>31349651
It's RU. It's garbage.

UU is the cutaway point for good mons.
>>
>>31349654
Are you retarded?

Nidoking has more attack than special attack, 102 attack compared to his 85 special attack. If you switch those two stats around, he's going to be an even BETTER special attacker. Not to mention the speed increase.
>>
>>31349654
>Buffing its special attack from 85 to 102 is making it worse
>Buffing its speed from 85 to 95 is making it worse
>>
>>31349651
no one says its bad because of it's usage, but it does get outclassed by a lot of pokemon. He can still be used as a beam bolt finisher when paired with super fang/tail wind crobat, but dont expect anyone to not see it coming.
>>
>>31349654
Its attack is 102. Its Special attack is 85.
Now shut up.

With just 85 it hits as hard as Hydreigon with better coverage. With base 102 it will hit like Chandelure or Vikavolt, maybe even a little stronger than them.
>>
>>31349681
>>31349673
Yes putting it from UU wall breaker to BL hell is making it worse.
>>
>>31349664
>It's RU. It's garbage.
Have fun using landorus-t forever.
>>
>>31349722
>UU wall breaker

It's RU now anon, where the fuck have you been?
>>
>>31349638
The +10 should've been put on it's special attack retard. The only benefit was making Superpower slightly stronger for a mixed set. Purely physical Nidoking is ass.

The existence of fairies was nice though. Made Sludge Wave(its strongest STAB move) a staple than an alternative now. Poison was such an offensively shit typing.
>>
>>31349651
That's not what I said at all, but if the shoe fits
>>
Would gunk shot be enough to make physical Nidoking a decent choice? I hate to see that nice attack go to waste. Kinda annoying how much better special attacks are compared to physical.
>>
Nidoqueen actually saw play in VGC 2015. It was solid against CHALK and buttfucked all Hypervoice users, but required a dedicated Tailwind team to be good.
>>
>>31349789
You'd still have to run him mixed for coverage, that's his biggest problem.
>>
>>31349807
back in b/w they paired nidoking with crobat because it can tail wind, super fang and had the inner focus. I dont see why it couldn't in this tapu meta being poison
>>
>>31349807
She needs shore up or something. A bit more HP would be nice as well
>>
>>31349664
Both Tangrowth and Quagsire jumped from RU and NU to OU so that's not exactly true. And it actually has a decent niche in being a fairy killer having got to the B ranks in the OU viability rankings
>>
>>31349664
RU is where the tiers actually get fun
>>
>>31349932
Actually sorry C+. But it's on par with actually OU mons like Mimikyuu, Mamoswine and Alolan Muk
>>
>>31349770
so much salt in that wrecked ass wtf
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.