[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mfw Gamefreak is so inept at everything that they even fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1479979470520.jpg (22KB, 240x237px) Image search: [Google]
1479979470520.jpg
22KB, 240x237px
>Mfw Gamefreak is so inept at everything that they even fuck up Fanservice

XY
> Try and make a cool reference to Viridian Forest
>Actually just end up literally copy and pasting the layout of Viridian Forest and calling it something else

>Make a cave called the Unkown Dungeon with a Mewtwo in it in reference to Cerulean Cave's original name
>Completley misses the point of why people liked Cerulean Cave in the first place and isn't actually a dungeon. Its just a single fucking room. The guy blocking the fucking entrance probably has a clear fucking view of Mewtwo. Also absolutely no hidden lore or reasoning behind why its there, unlike how you could search the Cinnibar Mansion for clues in Kanto

ORAS
>Try to appease the Emerald fans by adding references and story elements

>End up making an awful new OC character and the whole Delta Episode is running back and forth through areas you've already been for 30 minutes
>Also add salt to the wounds by adding a model of the Frontier and adding signs saying "Frontier being built in future", as well as refernces to Scott and Lucy in a commpletey misguided attempt at compensation for its absence.

Why is Gamefreak awful?
>>
>>31349233
Game Freak has never been good at anything ever asides from Marketing
>>
>>31349233
>not mentioning diglett cave in SM
SM fags like you are cancerous.
>>
>>31349273
I haven't played SM yet.
>>
>>31349233

>Add Ultra Space, an entirely new dimension filled with a new Pokemon.
>It's a single room you can't revisit and you don't encounter anything there except a bunch of Nihilego that you can't do anything with.
>>
>>31349310
>I don't know the definition of fanservice
>>
>>31349320

Dunno, seems like it's a tradition to waste potential. They've been doing it since Gen 1.
>>
>>31349310
I'd compare Ultra Space to the Distortion World, if anything.

>Boxart legendary creates a portal to another world and the player enters it
>In a strange place where nothing makes sense to human sensibilities

>Distortion World had a bunch of mindfuckery and gravity puzzles (although the strength puzzle was annoying) but it was nonetheless a dungeon leading up to your big encounter with Giratina

>Ultra Space was just a small empty room
>>
>>31349233
I haven't finished x and y but theres kanto shit in it?
>>
>>31349572
Literally the first 'dungeon' is Viridian Forest.
>>
>>31349572
You go through a copypasted Viridian Forest not even a half hour into the game. After your first gym badge, Sycamore gives you a Kanto starter. I don't know how you missed/forgot these things.
>>
>>31349597
in his defense, Gen 6 is just forgettable as a whole. i don't even remember how you get your starters
>>
>>31349592
>>31349597
wow, I really didn't realize.

>>31349623
Yeah I Guess so.
>>
>>31349623
Gen 6 is forgettable for me because I rushed through so much of it and didn't 100% complete the game. I plan on doing that this year with Alpha Sapphire.
>>
File: june_p5_02.jpg (28KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
june_p5_02.jpg
28KB, 400x240px
>>31349623
I don't blame you for repressing memories of your first encounter with the Shit Squad, honestly.
>>
>>31350136
honest question, was tierno's entire character lost in translation? he wasn't actually braindead in the japanese version right?

I can't see how anyone would think anything about him is appealing except that the localizers realized weird japanese wordplay puns wouldn't translate and they basically ran out of time and made him a retard
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.