[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon on Switch y/n

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: NintendoSwitch_hardware2.0.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NintendoSwitch_hardware2.0.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
Pokemon on Switch

y/n
>>
>>31347308
Why would someone NOT want pokémon to get better? what the fuck
>>
>>31347308
NO
only pokepark and some virtual console releases

please note that gamefreak has not stated they will develop for the switch, it was TPC that announced it would bring pokemon titles to the switch
>>
Just chcked some things and Nintendo never ever confirmed this early a new game before. There's been an at least 6-7 months gap between Japanese Release of a Pokémon game and the announcement of the next one, so I'd say no, I'd take a Pokken Port and I'd also say that the next Nintendo Direct is a safer bet. All in all, 3DS needs to die already so I would appreciate them announcing an hypothetical Stars this early anyways.
>>
>>31347308
Yes. But they won't announce it now. They will wait until next christmas to announce it.
>>
>>31347332
Why not though?
>>
>>31347369
E3 announcement
Xmas release
>>
>making me buy this shitty underpowered console just to play pokemon

pls no
>>
>>31347412
>making him buy this shitty underpowered console like all the other consoles that Nintendo ever made compared to its current time's offerings, incluiding every single 3DS Model
Oh, please no, what a nightmare. Better hardware than the 3DS that could allow them to develop better games technically better games? Pls no.
>>
>>31347412
How do you know it's underpowered? Can play Skyrim Special Edition at at least 30 fps.
>>
File: Splat2n Green.jpg (113KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Splat2n Green.jpg
113KB, 1200x675px
>>31347412
>just to play Pokémon
It's not our fault you have shit taste
>>
>>31347412
Just like you did with the 3ds
>>
>>31347502
3DS at least has CFW
>>
>>31347308
>Pokemon on Switch
It's the only console next in line, so eventually, yes.

But the next main game will NOT be on Switch.
>>
>>31347521
>Nintendo will never make another (purely) handheld system

Sure thing buddy
>>
>>31347534
>Nintendo will never make another (purely) single-screen system
>>
>>31347534
Judging from what Masuda said, they don't seem to be making one.
>>
>>31347521
Why not? They're already pushing the 3DS to the limit with the worst loading times since DP and even worse framerates.
There's no reason to believe they're returning to traditional third versions. BW2 demonstrated that an actual differentiated game sells better than a third version revamp, and they didn't even bother making one for XY. Why not make newer, better games on new better hardware?
>>
>>31347376
They have a bigger audience with the 3ds
don't get me wrong, i would love a pokemon game on switch...but it's just not happening
>>
File: TwilightPrincessBox.jpg (496KB, 1000x1407px) Image search: [Google]
TwilightPrincessBox.jpg
496KB, 1000x1407px
>>31347614
>They won't put a new game with guaranteed millions of sales on a new console because the old console has a bigger (read:existing) install base
What the fuck am I reading
>>
Casual reminder that the 3ds is 6 years old.
>>
>>31347591
It isn't so easy. The hardware is nothing like the previous ones. For one, they have to move from having two screens to just one. The hardware is much stronger, so they can do much more with it, but that requires a lot of time. There's also the fact that 3DS is something everyone has, so people WILL buy the game, unlike with Switch, who's fates is still unknown.

Pokemon is primarily a handheld game. It's part of the charm. If Switch isn't used as a handheld as often as a 3DS, even if only because of it isn't as portable or as comfortable to hold, it'll affect the games. There's too much risk in making a game for something that isn't even out yet. They'll see how it does first, then start working on the games to match playstyle.
>>
>>31347640
they took out the fucking best feature in x and y and gave us the shitty festival plaze to get us ready for 1 screen movement on the switch. if you dont have money for a switch nobody cares dude get a job and play your 3ds games. switch is 5 times more powerful than crap and thats not saying much. 3ds is ass.
>>
>people think that game freak will suddenly become a better developer with better hardware at their disposal

enjoy :) in HD
>>
>>31347715
Considering that they dislike optimization because sometimes they're fucking retards, yes, having more powerful hardware is the only way to get better games.
>>
>>31347632
twilight princess was a launch title

there is no pokemon game announced as launch title
>>
>>31347308
Dependes, I would love a huge sandbox pokemon game for the switch with plenty of side quest and shit to explore

>>
>>31348215
Very funny, you'll get pokemon Stars that look the same as Sun/Moon but with better framerate and a couple new areas.
>>
>>31348215
Sounds like a dream, but gamefreak would never make a game like that.
You will get pokemon stars, a third version of sun and moon with better resolution and some new features
>>
>>31347308
Eventually, yes, but I don't see it happening this soon already.
>>
File: 1435723335605.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435723335605.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>31347308
YES

OH MY GOD YES!!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.