[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best movepool for him? And his mega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

What's the best movepool for him?
And his mega
>>
>>31346222
Close combat
Leafblade/EQ
Psycho cut(or whatever its called)
Shadow sneak

make him Bulky with assault vest if non mega, speed and attack if you are mega
>>
>>31346222
Adamant
@Leftovers
Bulk up
Shadow Sneak
Drain Punch
Leaf Blade
>>
>>31346222
If you're running him mega bulk up and drain punch for sure maybe add substitute on top of that and whatever the fuck else you want
>>
>>31346222
Will Mega Gallade be more useful now that it Mega get their Speed boost on the turn the Mega Evolve?
>>
>>31347304
Absolutely but now you have to run poison jab because lel tapus
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KXiwXxEAH4
>>
File: 1478744777055.jpg (4KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
1478744777055.jpg
4KB, 237x212px
>him
>>
>>31347304
Yes, but now there are so many Fairies that you actually have to account for them in OU. Not like he's gonna make OU, but if you would want to run him there in this meta:
Calc'ed (Gallade) @ Galladite
Ability: Justified
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Swords Dance/Bulk Up
- Psycho Cut/Poison Jab
- Ice Punch/Poison Jab
You have to choose between losing to Lando, losing to Tapu's, or losing to Toxapex. Or just pair it with AV Gross and a fast Scarf, and act like nothing has changed.
>>
>>31346222
I WILL NOT
>>
>>31346222
If he was Fairy/Fighting and had a not-shit ability, he would've been OU.
>>
>>31346222
Max Sp. Attack and diaper beam is essential to any M/Gallade set.
lol
>>
>>31347696
You could just run 4 attacks and forego a boosting move. Megallade is usually pretty good at scoring OHKO's anyway.
>>
>>31347757
At that point, why not just use M-Cham? That's his primary advantage over them.
>>
>>31347785
Good point. I guess just run SD/CC/Zen Headbutt/Ice Punch then. Ice Punch hits Tapu Bulu anyway, and Zen Headbutt does decent enough damage to Fini and Koko.
>>
>>31347696
Wouldn't Close Combat or Knock Off be better?
And why not Zen Headbutt?
>>
>>31347953
You're aiming for him to be in the field longer, so close combat would be a nogo.
>>
>>31346222
>him
>>
>>31347953
Zen Headbutt is contact, so you can take helmet from using it, and it can miss. The difference is only 10BP anyway. CC gets you killed faster and is actively unhelpful if you aren't getting OHKOs on everything. Knock is a meme and your giving up important OU coverage to use it. In UU, sure.
>>
File: PschCt.gif (2MB, 636x356px) Image search: [Google]
PschCt.gif
2MB, 636x356px
How long before it gets a Fighting type Leaf Blade? It is supposed to be a master in swordsmanship and yet it only gets no STAB with such theme
>Inb4 Psycho Cut
I do consider it kind of a signature for him, but it makes no contact. I guess Sacred Sword could work as well, Drain Punch is kind of weak and Close Combat makes his natural bulk useless, but at least the new turn order mechanics, Talonflame being kill and Psychic Terrain being a thing are nice buffs already
>>
>>31349757
>Master of swordsmanship
>No Sacred Sword

Well fuck you too Gamefreak
>>
>>31346222
Drain Punch
CC
Skill Swap for Doubles/Zen Headbutt
SD
>>
>>31349792
It's bullshit. Giving it to Aegislash destroys the musketeer exclusively anyways. Give it to bisharp as well for that matter. Also, it should have gotten an ability that boosts cutting moves.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.