[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HACKING RUINS EVERYTHING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 22

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 196x110px
PKHeX and Pokegen Tutorials are getting way too much support from the community. It blows my mind how many hacked Pokemon are already poisoning Pokemon Sun and Moon
Also this CERTAINLY includes powersaves since that is cheating, but PKHex is hides the hacks better.

The morality is lower and the sheer support from the community is very much higher!

Pokemon Sun and Moon PKHex Guides and Pokegen Tutorials are getting more publicity than ever and pokemon hacking is out of control. Pokemon Hacks go deeper than making perfect Pokemon teams and cheating against opponents. The amount of PKHex and Pokegen in Sun and Moon is ruining almost every aspect of the new pokemon games. Hacking really does ruin everything about pokemon.
>>
File: dont ask me specifically.png (40KB, 296x290px) Image search: [Google]
dont ask me specifically.png
40KB, 296x290px
>>31344071
>>
>>31344071
Agreed.

There are also many Poketubers *coughs* shofu *coughs* who are getting more views that they don't deserve through exclusive gimmicks that you can only obtain through hacking such as the no line mods.
>>
kill yourself verlisify
>>
File: a (You) for you.png (864KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a (You) for you.png
864KB, 1280x720px
>>31344071
yiff in hell
>>
>>31344071
Hacking has just been a basic assumption of Pokémon players since Red and Blue, when people would use Missingno to hack in infinite rare candies.
>>
>>31344099
i agree with this anon
>>
>>31344071
Fuck off, verlis.
>>
hacking does ruin most of the fun. I mean why even play the game at all if you can just hack in a shiny mewtwo with perfect iv's?

I used to hack back in gen 4 but realize how little fun i was having. i haven't hacked since and pokemon is alot more fun
>>
Just inject lol
>>
>>31344071
You won't be able to change anyone's mind
it's like lmaobox on tf2
hackers will never admit they're cheating
"im training lel" "there's amost no difference between me and legit-fags lmao"

And you'll never push them out of the site because 4chan is the bottom of the surface web's drain, so they're right at home.
>>
>>31344224
>I mean why even play the game at all if you can just hack in a shiny mewtwo with perfect iv's?
Can ≠ Will

Sometimes, you just want to use your bro in a game he isn't in. Which is often, if your bro happens to be a starter.
>>
>>31344071
OP pretty much has said what needs to be said.

This also destroys the balance of the Pokemon content on Youtube. People who are using hacks are getting more views and clearly that's not fair. They are putting out more contents faster than those who don't hack/cheat.

The morality of the community has gone.
>>
I really don't care. Yeah I play as legit as possible...need those breeding dittos. People are free to play however they want as long as the output is legal. Doesn't affect me and I don't battle online anyway
>>
File: judge.jpg (6KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
judge.jpg
6KB, 150x200px
>>31344254
and sometimes you just happen to give your bro perfect ivs and rare abilities most people only get by breeding too right?
>>
This is the exact reason why we are losing Global Missions and the problem here is that majority of the community does not see this as a problem!

What's the point of playing the games if you fucking just cheat?
>>
Verlisify is samefagging
>>
>>31344071
WLECOME BACK WOLF PACK
>>
File: 1f7.jpg (54KB, 680x828px) Image search: [Google]
1f7.jpg
54KB, 680x828px
tl;dr
>>
File: retarded accessories.jpg (4MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
retarded accessories.jpg
4MB, 3648x2736px
hacker here.

i completely agree.

i think x and y was so good before pokebank because literally no one could hack.

now that i have 80 different ways of hacking my pokemon (whether its through one of my luma 3ds's or powersaves) it feels like playing online would ruin the struggle of trying to catch and train everything 100% legit like the early x and y days.

hopefully the next pokemon game on the switch gives another hack free period... literally microsoft and sony haven't had hacking problems in their console since fucking LAST GENERATION because they are smart enough to set up keys. xbox one and ps4 are unhackable until this day for a reason, i severly doubt nintendo is competant enough to take the 5 fucking seconds to set up real keys on the nx to stop the hacking pokemon and piracy ruining nonsense (since pokemon is really the only thing worth playing on nintendo now)
>>
File: IMG_1150.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1150.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>31344071
>you can't bring illegal Pokémon into online
What's the problem here? Who are you to tell people what to do with a game they bought with (probably) their own money? Get off your retarded high-horse with your assertions about what morals and guidelines players of the game should and shouldn't have. If you don't approve of hacking, don't hack. It's that fucking simple, but you retards still manage to get buttmad that some people aren't willing to sink several hours into the game trying to get the same mon they could get in five minutes. Take your (You), and please fuck off.
>>
>>31344304
You know that PKHeX has a "Random IVs" button, right?
>>
>>31344327
>This is the exact reason why we are losing Global Missions
Nah, not until there's an egg-hatching Global Mission.
>>
>>31344551
Well, Stars will most likely HAVE to be compatible with S/M...I'll just gen in those and transfer to Stars, assuming they don't do anything in between now and then to their hack checking system.
>>
>>31344327
I'm try to drop people on the fuck throat with the finest of mons on the shortest of delays. If the stats, movepool and ability are legal, and it passes a Bank test, when that's available again, I don't give a fuck. Playing with or against sub-optimal shit doesn't make anyone better.
>>
>>31344224
Because playing competitively on even grounds with a team of STATISTICALLY legal Pokémon is what's fun for me-- not the sheer amount of time wasted on grinding.

I have a job, I have a girlfriend, I'm an art hobbyist, I want to learn coding + some Lua for Binding of Isaac mods, etc. ALL THE WHILE I want to enjoy a game in solitude from time to time, and I'll be damned if I'm going to waste an entire month trying to get a shiny Minior.

Plot twist: I was damned, I never got the shiny Minior, and my 3DS has been collecting dust while I curse myself for trying to "play legit" and wasting a month I could've done other shit besides swinging my thumb around a control stick (yes, I used Masuda method and shiny charm which I got legit-- the most fun I've had in a Pokémon game DESU)

Games are fun in their own ways, but for me (ever since Pokémon online), it's been drafting a team, not raising it and pretending it's real. I've already got enough real shit to worry about, not my Swampert from middleschool or whatever.
>>
File: What did he mean by this.png (52KB, 208x136px) Image search: [Google]
What did he mean by this.png
52KB, 208x136px
>>31344289
>They are putting out more contents faster than those who don't hack/cheat, who shitpost instead
>>
>>31344327
Orrr...maybe the missions suck and the hoops required to do them is an absurd pain. The timing doesn't help either.
>>31344616
This. An egg hatching global mission would get done so fucking fast if they don't go to the extreme with the goal.
>>
>>31344289

and clickbait fake news lewd thumbnail channels COUGHVERLISCOUGH are any better?

fuck off furfucker
>>
File: 1481261479023.jpg (34KB, 843x906px) Image search: [Google]
1481261479023.jpg
34KB, 843x906px
>mfw I've been on /vp/ long enough to see the community work together to launch Trick Room GTS giveaways and how to Pokesav threads in gen 4, the newfags rise of anti hacking/Pokegen for gen 5, the autistic clusterfuck that was the hacking vs antihacking in bike simulator 3000/gen 6, and the pro hacks returning for gen 7
>>
>>31344071
Giveaway anon here.

I inject mons to give out to whoever might want it, but don't really use them myself (got a couple Dittos here but that's the extend of it); I don't really give a shit about people hacking if it makes them play more and help the fanbase grow.

I get the moralfag argument and I totally think you guys have your points and a certain degree of truth to it. You hate hacking? More power to you. I don't and I'll keep thinking like I do and hope you'll keep arguing your point too; discussion brings growth
>>
>>31344604
like you would ever use it
>>
File: IMG_1038.png (679KB, 960x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1038.png
679KB, 960x914px
>>31344289
Please stop samefagging, OP, we know it's you.
>>
>>31344794
I'd rather see real gameplay than fake news and drama like that fag splurts all over ytube everytime he takes a dump.

You know a Pokémon being a hack doesn't matter in a battle, both players can make the same plays or mistakes since all the Pokémon are statistically the same.

A 6iv hacked careful Celesteela is the same as the other guy 6iv hyper trained Celesteela, there is no difference in the actual pvp content besides how they play them.
>>
>>31344224

>hacking does ruin most of the fun.
if you feel this unironically you should condemn Showdown. it's the same thing really.

>I mean why even play the game at all if you can just hack in a shiny mewtwo with perfect iv's?

because mewtwo is UB and only shitlords and children use him competitively.

>I used to hack back in gen 4

yeah because breeding was bullshit in gen 4

>but realize how little fun i was having. i haven't hacked since and pokemon is alot more fun

Bike Simulation/Tauros Sit n' Spin(the circle pad) is not fun.
>>
>>31344071
Please verlis, choke yourself with your dog necklace
>>
>>31344734
I agree up until that last statement.

I hack EVERYTHING after post game. That said, I actually have a few dedicated boxes at the end where I keep my legitimate "Treasures." Those being my caught legendaries, event mons, random-ass legit shinies, and MY past-gen starters.

Remember that award you got in OR/AS for transferring a pokemon all the way up from the original RSE? I'm proud to say I got that legit. Me and my shitty level 100 Bro-tier Swampert.

Other than that, fuck playing legit for pure competitive goals. I'll hack that stuff right in. I just make sure to keep it separate.
>>
>>31344829
Helps stop self righteous verlisifaggots from judging you. Golden bottle caps and apricorn balls being put into S&M just help hackers out even more. GF is literally helping the hacking community.
>>
>>31344897
From a hacker's perspective, those caps mean nothing. I mean...why hack caps in when I can just skip a few steps and go straight for the mon?
>>
>>31344071
what's up verlis
>>
File: goony.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
goony.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
>>31344071
I was hoping this was a thread about pokémon romhacks, but its about injecting. Get your buzzwords right faggot.
>>
>breeding with chained 4 IV dittos
>breeding with chained 4 IV dittos that were botted with an A-presser
>breeding with a hacked 6 IV ditto
>injecting rare candies and bottlecaps
>breeding pokemon, but then editing their IV's
>injecting pokemon that could reasonably be obtained through breeding
>injecting pokemon that could reasonably be obtained through breeding, but also with a useful hidden power
>injecting pokemon that are a pain to get legitimately (e.g. Softboiled Clefable, which requires transferring up from Gen 3)
>injecting pokemon that are legal, but basically impossible to gain legitimately (e.g. Wish Chansey)
>injecting pokemon with impossible movesets (e.g. Defog Poison Heal gliscor)
>injecting pokemon with overpowered impossible movesets (e.g. Sheer Cold Mega Pidgeot)

Where do you draw the line?
>>
>>31344071
If breeding pokemon wasn't literally just running in a circle, if SoS battles wern't spamming your a button, if creating competitive pokemon didn't require autistic levels of grinding, maybe I wouldn't use PKHex.

Until they make the journey of creating a competitive pokemon enjoyable, I'll keep hacking.
>>
>>31344071

Don't forget about PKSM where you can have from the very comfort of your own 3DS instead of having to upload your saves on a computer every time.
>>
>>31344071
But hacking doesn't offer any advantage other than being done faster.
>>
>>31345001
1 or 2
2 is still kind of retarded tho
>>
>>31344935
It lets you make totally untraceable mons.
>>
>>31344071
No, Verlisify, you ruin everything. Hacking can NEVER do the same damage that you have done to the pokemon community. You're a hate monger and YOU divide the community with your calls of action to hate hackers.

The worst part is that you know all of this. You know absolutely nothing can be done about hackers. You know that even if 99% of people in the pokemon community agreed with you, that even if GF were obsessed with stopping hackers, there would still be absolutely NOTHING that could be done about it. So what do you do with this knowledge? Make sure that you inject as much hate as possible into the community.

I know why you do this, you know why you do this, we all know why you do this. For fucking views. For your fucking bullshit youtube income because you're a god damn high school drop out who can't do anything else. You're actually an awful person, because you're making a living off of spreading toxic hate.

Think about that, you've turned something so incredibly positive and well loved as pokemon into your own money making hate machine. "Cancer" is a term thrown around pretty loosely, but even if it wasn't it would fit your place in pokemon to a tee.

Please go fucking die dressed as your faggoty furry OC by having your ass destroyed by the biggest blackest dick.
>>
>>31345001
I draw the line at the second-to-last line of green text. Mostly because I can't bring that shit into a real battle because there's "something wrong with one of my pokemon."

Don't assume shit about a subject you don't know about. Yeah, I 'can' put that in my game, but I can't do anything with it that involves me going online.
>>
File: 1380302262037.gif (799KB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
1380302262037.gif
799KB, 400x332px
>>31345048
>Don't assume shit about a subject you don't know about
Where did I say you could bring hackmons online? You can cheese the battle tree with them, and I think you can use them in link battles, too.
>>
>>31344935
Well no, as a hacker with a hacker's perspective, if nonhackfags think my imperfect poke with a gold cap is real because they think hackers would just make a 6iv mon and be done with it, that only gives me more incentive to make an imperfect mon.

It only gets easier and easier to pull the wool over ignorant people who give a fuck what people do in their free time.
>>
>>31345001
At Chansey actually. It exists, it can be used, shitty distribution isn't a reason why I can't enjoy a possibility in my games.

For the record, I can't wait to use hyper training on my leaf green Clefable, it was a pain to migrate it.
>>
>>31345001
None of them, people should play pokemon how they want to because it's a game, not a fucking livelihood.
>>
>>31345001
after
>injecting rare candies and bottlecaps
how much of a fag am i?
>>
>>31345062
>you can cheese the battle tree and bring them to friendlies.

Oh dear, how awful...because I'm sure as shit going to sheer cold the battle tree for items instead of being more efficient and just straight injecting them into my game...

And as far as link battles go...well there's no harm in trolling my friends. And I still can't bring them across an online connection, so it's not like you or anyone else will ever see it.
>>
>>31344224
>I used to hack back in gen 4 but realize how little fun i was having. i haven't hacked since and pokemon is alot more fun

Same.
>>
>>31345001
>breeding with a hacked 6 IV ditto
Right here for years now. Thought bottle caps could alleviate this but they don't.
>>
>>31345001
I don't. The last 2 are impossible to bring online, so I don't. But they're fun for link battles and (pre-gen 7) battle facilities.
>>
Injector fag here.
I only recently got into using pkhex after far too man hours were spent between Y and Omega Ruby in breeding. I only edit pokémon I already have in game
>the only thing I've ever injected and felt bad about is shiny raikou to make up for the winter 2011 set I lost to my ds being stolen
>>
>>31345146
Excuse spelling errors. English is my second language
>>
>>31345039

shit man tell us how you really feel.

seriously though fuck verlisify for convincing my friend for getting cucked into thinking he'd do better in a VGC tournament by playing Tauros's Wild Ride instead of JUST INJECTING LOL and testing his team. I even LEGITIMATELY got him a chained 5IV ditto to help and he turned it down because LOL IT'S HACKED. He did terrible and blamed it on hackers.

Thanks Versilify you dropout shitbiscuit.
>>
>>31345156
It was more comprehensible than some native English speakers' posts. Feel proud of that.
>>
>>31344071
OP if you're not trolling then by far you are the biggest faggot I've seen on this board, and plenty faggots lurk here
>>
>>31344224
>I used to hack back in gen 4
Same,the first game I hacked actually but heck,shit is so fun. I can't count how many keks I had with my friend who also use Action Replay when we do stupid shits like having 6 darkrai in our team or edit the stats/moves of a Pokemon. I would say that hacking didn't ruin the fun,instead it made the game more fun. For me at least.
>>
>>31344071

i inject because I wanted a Raichu to legitimatly know Surf since Pokemon Stadium let that glorious rat surf on his tail. That blew my 10 year old mind. Now that we have Alola Raichu and it doesn't know Surf? For what reason? And worse still?

In Generation 6 there is a moonland only event that gives a Pikachu as an exclusive event only move. My mission is to clone that fucker transfer him to SuMo and let Puuka live again as he was intended.
>>
>>31345170
Your friend is retarded, he became retarded the moment he didn't stop after the first Verlsifag video.
>>
>>31345188
It honestly feels like it's Verlisify
>>
I'm kind of mixed on how I feel about hacking. I'm not bothered by it happening, and I've done it myself. But those first couple of months when everything in XY was 100% legitimate were a lot of fun. It completely changes the dynamics of trading and collecting when everything is legit.

But, it's inevitable that it's going to happen. Especially when breeding itself is such a frightfully boring mechanic. People will stop using 6IV Dittos when GF finally makes breeding into an engaging, dare I say, fun thing to do.
>>
>>31345219
it probably is that faggot
>>
File: 1481635293806.png (878KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481635293806.png
878KB, 576x960px
What's the problem? Injectors don't have any advantage over the teams you breed while autistically destroying your control stick in the Tauros box.

It's not like anyone is preventing you from doing it if you want to feel some sense of superiority.
>>
We need to start a botting campaign to downvote the shit out Furnig's videos when they're uploaded... as in about 30 seconds after it's up, it's blasted with an overwhelmingly-negative vote count.
>>
File: Bag-O-Piss.jpg (328KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Bag-O-Piss.jpg
328KB, 2048x1536px
>>31344071
>>
>>31344300
This, if the end result is the same it doesn't really matter. I don't care how other people choose to play, but I like to hack. I like being able to start the game with whatever starter I want.
>>
>>31345275
That might make him a martyr. Maybe the answer is to just ignore him since there's literally nothing he can do about it. He's a small youtuber, most people haven't heard of him, and he villifies 6iv dittos, while approving Gamepros.

I just wish his past transgressions were well documented and brought up often around him. It's mentioned far too little that he denied a 9 year old cancer victim a poke battle and has started shit with other youtubers for the past 2 years.
>>
Think about it this way. If I'm constantly battling with my injected team, it's most likely with a fellow needle abuser.

Why?

Because you faggots are so busy breeding and training, that you aren't even battling. So why are you complaining in the first place.

You can't egg hatch and battle at the exact same time. You gotta pick one.

>Muh...but when I finally get my team done, then I gotta face the hackers.

Then find a control group of like minded people, and battle THEM.

>muh...I have social anxiety and can only battle randoms on the cart...and they all hack.

Your personal brand of cheese is not my problem. Grow a pair and face it, or don't ever go online ever. One less soul I have to crush.
>>
File: 1455161704367.png (192KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1455161704367.png
192KB, 400x400px
I really don't fucking care
Personally I just wanna breed my own mons so I can give the other spares through wondertrade, friends, fellow /vp/ anons, etc.

I got my Silvally injected since I wanted it to have a better nature and IVs to support this bulky spattk idea I wanted it to have. But the game won't let me breed more of em so yeah...there ya go. I'm not gonna constantly reload my save before talking to Gladion just to HOPE he fucking gives me a beneficial nature and well IV Type:Null
>>
>>31345400
You can synchro the nature
>>
>>31344327
The wild Pokémon goal was merely so they could gauge how much future goals should be, but making the island scan goal so high made the idea of possibly finishing it laughable. One person could contribute 35 points total to it if they were using the special code and were diligent about using it every time they possibly could. It would have taken almost 30,000 people to know exactly how to use this feature the game doesn't tell you about, and then log in online and sign up for the mission in general.
If this shit was simpler, the community would succeed every time. It has little to do with hackers and more to do with baffling goals and unintuitive methods of success.
>>
>>31344099
>>31344109
>>31344118
>>31344179
>>31344196
>>31344223
>>31344224
>>31344236
Didn't even know we had a pokemon board. Wandered into this board off /fit/. Just wanted to stop by and tell you guys you're all incredibly, incredibly cute. No homo.

My heart is literally pounding at the luxury of your soft innocence. I feel as if I've fallen helplessly in love, and you, the thought of my beloved, keeps me up at night; and no matter how deep I breathe the air of life, my lungs can never quite be so full as to make me feel satisfied with the burning requirement that clutches and grasps deep within my lungs and chest. Nothing has given me such greater pleasure than to see what I have seen here in this here thread. Please never change.

...Except for these guys. These guys are a little weird.
>>31344327
>>31344304
>>
>>31345433
>just wandered in from /fit/

Send us sexy, yet tasteful nudes with time-stamp crotch censor. Let's see how /fit/ you actually are.
>>
>>31345470
It's a copypasta
>>
>>31344327
Actually it's because the goals are too fucking high/don't have enough media push from tpci
>>
>>31345479
Well settle me as newfag, That's a new pasta to me.
>>
>>31344512
He is, the talking points are way too exact to his actual points in his videos. Better luck next time Verlisify, try not to use your exact same words next time. Try to use more irrational wordings and ignorance of all your talking points, like your fans seem to have.
>>
>>31344551
They would have to have another disconnect between transferring and they'd never do that. Hacking will never ever go away.
>>
>>31345503
Second time I've ever seen it. It was in the knock off plushie thread.

>>31329282
>>
File: 8a5f7520a325cfeb02258e9a6388b4c2.png (483KB, 1536x1144px) Image search: [Google]
8a5f7520a325cfeb02258e9a6388b4c2.png
483KB, 1536x1144px
>>31344551
I want that Game Boy Printer. I'm missing one of those.
>>
>>31344224
I have nothing against hacking for single player purposes but it does ruin most of the fun in the postgame. Many years ago I decided to hack a full team of perfect IV Pokemon, and I quickly realised that there is next to no difference to just firing off a simulator on my PC and playing that instead. Without lag and unpunished disconnections, but with in-game chat, player lobbies, superior tournaments and overall smoother team set-up.

The only fun I have playing online on cart nowadays is with a team of Pokemon I obtained myself (or through trading). I fucking hate the slow-ass gen 6/7 engine though, so this time I'll probably just stick to showdown until gen 8 arrives.
>>
>>31345400
>>31345426

Yeah, you could have synchroed it, and you get a guarenteed perfect 3 IVs
>>
>>31344551
This. Hacking wouldnt be a problem if Nintendo stopped making shitty systems that are easy to crack.

>>31345524
I think doesnt really matter that much as long as they keep making new "pentagon rules" to weed out the old gen hacks.
>>
>>31344289
maybe it's because they have better content, legitimacy of pokemon aside
>>
>>31344289
Jesus Christ Verlisifag, none of your fans are going to champion each and every single fucking point you've decided to scum views for. You may as well have copy pasted a transcript of your videos. What a fucking moron, same fagging isn't even that hard to hide.
>>
>>31345001
to four
gen 7 did some great shit, but holy fucking crap nuggets, who thought of not putting a proper grind place outside of elite four?
a man can only do the e4 for so long before madness sets in fuck that dude
>>
>>31345039
This
>>
>>31344224
>breeding and level grinding
>fun
>>
>>31344604
Ctrl+click for 31s all around Boiiii
>>
>>31345001
>breeding pokemon, but then editing their IV's
This is where I stop. I'll never inject a mon from scratch cause I'll fuck it up
>>
>>31346071
Pkhex has a checker now
>>
>>31346071
Practice makes perfect. Besides, Pkhex has its own hack checker. It lets you know if the created/edited mon is legal via a red x or green check mark. Combine that with just a tad bit of research and the whole process is practically stupid proof.

Or so you would think...
>>
>>31345479
It ain't
>>
>>31347779
It certainly is, I saw it on a Lillie thread earlier.
>>
It's a kids game, stop getting upset and play the game.
>>
>>31344071
I use a patched code.bin on my CFW 3DS to get me Shiny Pokémon 100% of the time (as long as they don't have Shiny lock). They're being get ingame, so they're legit.

I'm filling wondertrade with them.

Fuck you moralfags.
>>
>>31344224
Hacking ruins the fun gor meso I don't hack. But why should I care if someone rlse is using hacked mons if they aren't changing their stats or abilities?
>>
>>31346071
This is what I do, too. Or just breed a new one e.g. Roggenrola, change species to Gigalith and edit the rest. I see nothing wrong. If you dont want to do it its because you dont want to hack your 3ds.
>>
>>31350126
Same here, I also edit traded pokemon like the last Leafeon I recieved in WT and try to make some fun sets.

I like the part of completing the dex in game, but breeding and try to breed perfect pokemon is annoying, boring, tedious and time consuming, and also stupid. They should remove IVs or simplify how to obtain them.

Meanwhile I'll use hacks for that part.
>>
>>31344289
There never was a morality. And I don't mean that in some deep spiritual shit like we've been corrupted for so long it feels like we didn't have one, I mean there literally wasn't any morality in place from the beginning.
>>
>>31344071
How did you manage to say absolutely nothing with so many words?
>>
>>31344224
Because some people don't want to go through the tedium of breeding, inbreeding, and crossbreeding over and over again so we don't get our asses kicked online. I won't deny that hacking does devalue shinies a bit but that doesn't mean you have to make them shiny.
>>
>>31345319
>9 year old cancer victim
Is this real?
>>
>>31345001
I draw the line at literally impossible movesets. As long as the pokemon in question is legal with 100% legal moves and abilities, its ok in my book. No matter how easy or hard it was. Hell, the first time I ever injected myself was when I was trying to get an adamant Hitmontop with mach punch and bullet punch, but trying to build an adamant Hitmontop from a Tyrouge is a pain in the ass, so I said "fuck it" and used powersaves to change its nature to make sure its EVs were spread equally between its attack and defense.

To me, the entire argument of breeders vs injectors is like running through a briar patch vs going around it. Why would you go through the pain and struggle of going through all the bullshit when you can not only just circumvent the whole process and without the pain, but get the results the guys going THROUGH the patch were trying to achieve but faster?
>>
>>31350464
Exactly. I've bred, went through the giveaways, but now I'm done with playing the breeding game. I think I'll just breed and edit now cause it's messed up to put 700 hours into a game for the twisted RNG carnival that will make no mistake f*ck you up irregardless of any to all preparation.
>>
File: PTwoQMB.png (209KB, 366x660px) Image search: [Google]
PTwoQMB.png
209KB, 366x660px
>>31350421
>>
I gotta admit that breeding/SOSing is satisfying AF

too bad I dont have the time to spend hours hunting for 1 pokemon when I can just inject
>>
>>31350570
Well, this is more proof that someone is truly garbage.
>>
>>31350570
this is the best you've got on him? k
>>
>>31351519
I don't know what implications you're trying to imply, verlis.
>>
>>31351606
>everyone who disagrees with me is Verlis
cancer. all of you.
>>
>>31351698
Learn to read. I have notified you that I don't know what the purpose of your response is.
If you're going to be an insecure twat about it, go whine on your twitter instead.
>>
>>31345973
Thx
>>
Hacking in Pokemon is like a slippery slope but that's also not that hard to climb back. Sure is convenient tho. I agree with the anon that said its okay as long as the output isnt game breaking
>>
>ITT injectfags trying to defend cheating
>doesnt matter if the end result is the same
>>wanting to waste time on Tauros' spinning simulator
>>inb4 fug off furlis
It's still cheating regardless. Never mind the fact that GF's walls against it are paper-thin...
>>
>>31352090
Where does the japanese Ditto that you use for breeding comes from?
>>
>>31352090
here's a hot take: injecting IS cheating but if you give a shit you need to get a grip
>>
File: mfw microsoft.jpg (368KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
mfw microsoft.jpg
368KB, 3000x3000px
>>31344071

holy shit, this is some high quality bait.
>>
>>31351519
The kid's twitter is still up, the tweets after that are fucking heart crushing.

"that would take forever and they may not even accept it. It's just one battle for your YouTube, that's all I ask."

" i guess i could battle someone else if youre too busy, but it wouldnt be as special as battling you...."

What a huge fucking dick bag

https://twitter.com/alextheentei
>>
>>31344071
I am not even hacking, but to be quite honest: it is wasted time to breed if you do it a lot.
It is rewarding if you finish a couple of pokemon and you can claim that you did it legit. But after a while it just loses every little piece of reward it has to offer.

You just do mindless shit over and over and over again and the system still doesn't support it properly.
Especially if you want to test different things it is hardly sustainable.
Breeding isnt challenging but only tedious. If it would be challenging and quick, it would be way more enjoyable.
>>
>>31347779
it is
>>
File: 1464353403240.png (474KB, 1440x1437px) Image search: [Google]
1464353403240.png
474KB, 1440x1437px
>>31344071
Stop shilling, Verlisifaggot.
>>
welcome to /vp/, verlisify.
>>
>>31345001
I injected a Fennekin because I can't catch a phox

I am willing to change the moves of my pokemon to moves that they have already learned or could of learned (because the move reminder is basically at the end of the game so fuck that)
>>
File: 1478031472790.png (150KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
1478031472790.png
150KB, 475x475px
>>31353481
>Verlisify deleted the tweets
>>
>>31350570
I believe this could be from when this one friend of a friend i have spammed Verlis's stream with "battle srw3" and velis replied calling him "caner", and then everyone made fun of him and said things like "srw3 is dying of caner and he just wants a battle"
>>
>>31353858
Gotta cover up those tracks, just like his rain dance AV Goodra, physical Gengar and fury cutter Venesaur
>>
>>31354024
actually yeah it is, one of the replies is from a guy who was involved in that too.

as much as i hate verlis, this one isnt real
>>
>>31344767
/shg/ could carry half the globe in a weekend
>>
>>31344071

Actually, cheating help a lot.
>>
>>31345001
I draw the line at Wish Chansey. There's nothung wrong with injected mons with legal moves.
>>
>>31345001
Everything but last two options is okay. Genning plain impossible shit is retarded and stops being fun when you're older than 12
>>
guaranteed (you)s
>>
File: 1471238403632.png (574KB, 605x558px) Image search: [Google]
1471238403632.png
574KB, 605x558px
>>31344071
Hacking makes Pokemon more tolerable. I'd even go so far as to say there's nothing wrong with illegal moves too. Game Freak the worst at move distribution.
>>
Say what you will about ORAS there was less hacking then than ever because almost every species was obtainable through ORAS and XY, it was easy to level and breed, there were easily accessible move tutors. Sun and Moon were a massive step backwards if Nintendo wanted to make pokemon any kind of esport and reduce hacking

Biggest problems:
>No move tutors
>Very limited pre bank availability of mons and hidden abilities
>Hyper training is fantastic in concept but requiring level 100 when there's no good way to level past 60 is retarded
>>
3 words: EVENT DISTRIBUTION ONLY.
>>
>modding skyrim/fallout 4 is cheating

if hacked mons were used in online play at all i'd be inclined to agree with you, put at the end of the day single player pokemon is just a game
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.