[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mods are asleep, it's time for a Team Fortress Comic thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (166KB, 508x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 508x406px
Mods are asleep, it's time for a Team Fortress Comic thread
>>
vp doesn't have mods
>>
File: image.png (91KB, 421x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91KB, 421x399px
>>31342915
Het.
>>
I got a board ban from /v/, so I'm actually willing to discuss this.
What the hell is the Administrator after at this point? Everyone but Olivia is dead. I saw some people speculating it was Saxton, but that doesn't really work at all.
>>
>>31342972
I wonder, with what they're doing, if they're planning on replacing the Announcer with Pauling at some point.

And with no more Australium, what is with Asutralium weapons. Of which I own seven.
>>
>>31342972
I have a feeling it's gonna be something obvious but only when it's revealed to us and we'll all be like OHHHHHHH OF COURSE
>>
>>31342915
>>31342972
I do like that they explain that Mr. Ludwig has replaced Demo's eye every year, which means that every Scream Fortress since the first Monoculus, has been canon.
>>
How did Scout go to Heaven if Medic stole his soul?
>>
>>31343081
well you only go to hell if satan has your soul so since satan didn't have it i guess scout just went to heaven by default?

which means medic probably just sold one of the merc's souls to satan in the comic. guesses for whose he dumped?
>>
>>31343099
Probably Soldier's.
>>
>>31343099
Pyro would make sense, a fire and brimstone Hell IS Heaven for her.
>>
File: 1480145874924.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480145874924.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>31343026
>if they're planning on replacing the Announcer with Pauling at some point

I don't even play TF2 anymore and I'd still be bad if they did this.
>>
>>31343217
*still be mad
>>
>>31342972
i fear a plot twist that really has had no reason to appear. like pauling is the administrators kid or something and she's gonna reveal that. but at the same time she didn't need to be young for that to happen so I'm optimistic that she's doing something else. maybe she's inventing not-australium eternity.
>>
>>31343446
Or Pauling is the Admin due to [TIME TRAVEL SHENANIGANS]
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.