[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 250px-Colosseum_EN_boxart.png (174KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Colosseum_EN_boxart.png
174KB, 250x350px
Should I replace Umbreon in pic related? He doesn't really have any good support movez. I was thinking replacing him with Forretress. Should I go through the effort of purifying Forretress or just continue with Umbreon?
>>
>>31341784
I kept it because I like Umbreon, but it sucks ingame to be honest.
>>
Replace that shit ASAP

There's a good reason why you can snag a Johot starter early on
>>
>>31341784
Just tanking hits, absorbing Psychic moves and spitting Toxic and Confuse Rays everywhere makes him super fucking useful. Better than most of the shitmons you have access to.
>>
What does Lillie say if you just KO Lunala or Solgaleo instead of catching it?
>>
>>31341784

Umbreon really isn't that good in it, I beat the game like 5 times and all he's good for is toxic stalling on the final boss.
>>
>>31341784
Has anyone found success with Core Enforcer in Doubles? I feel that a lot of the top threats in any of the doubles metas like Mega Salamence lean on their abilities super hard, and to strip them of their abilities could allow ease of access for your partner Pokemon
>>
I remember using Espeon a lot more, but Umbreon did have its uses.
>>
Playing Blue. Plan on using Blastoise, Raichu, Ninetales and Dragonite.

For the last two, should I go with Golem & Gengar, or Nidoking & Alakazam?
>>
>>31342907

The latter. Alakazam just breaks it if you can get help evolving it.
>>
>>31342954
Yeah I can evolve it. Always liked Gengar more but Alakazam is definitely the guy to have in Kanto.
>>
>>31342648
>What does Lillie say if you just KO Lunala or Solgaleo instead of catching it?

nothing, battle ends you gain exp, screen fades to black and you're back infront of box legend, girl feeds you the same pre-battle lines
>>
>>31343589
Damn
>>
What level should I be before I go against the SuMo Fire Trial? I accidentally overleveled Steenee for the Water Trial, but muh strategy (Z-splash + Razor Leaf) two-shot the totem at lvl 22; now I don't have a good idea of how to proceed.

Trying not to need whole team reconfigured to deal with individual trials - currently expect to use Mareanie and Mudbray, with Torracat as emergency fallback. Party roughly lvl 23, and I'm not sure who to give my one Leftovers to.
>>
Is there any multi-hit move learned by togekiss?
>>
>>31343866

As an afterthought - holy shit, how do I counter sweepers?
>>
Is the catch rate on solgaleo/lunala a guaranteed thing?
When I was fighting it, Solgaleo CONVENIENTLY endured a hit that I swear shouldve knocked it out, and then CONVENIENTLY was caught in the literal first ball I threw at it without even a single status condition on it.
>>
>>31341784
Umbreon is great if you teach it Toxic, Protect, Confuse Ray and Moonlight. It walls almost everything.

But anyway, here is the "competitive" team everyone uses in Colosseum:

Espeon
Typlosion
Quagsire
Ampharos
Misdreavus
Hitmontop

During the playthrough, most people replace Typlosion with Entei, Quagsire with Suicune, Ampharos for Raikou and Misdreavus with Forretress. People also like to throw in Flygon, simply because it's a strong Earthquake user.

Misdreavus is really good early on, because the early AI can't handle ghost types and will try to attack it with normal moves the entire time. They get smarter though and it loses out on stats later on, so don't feel bad for dumping it.

Other Options include Hariyama and Meditite (Fighting types with Fake Out), Granbull (Intimidate), Feraligator (if you don't want to use the other two excellent water types) and Altaria for being a Dragon.

Even though you get them very late, Heracross and Skarmory are top tier pokemon, so many players go out of their ways to purify them just for the final fight.
>>
>>31343893

If talking about SuMo, no dice, homeslice.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/175.shtml
>>
>>31345439
No, I have KO'D both on my first attempts.
>>
>>31345714
Huh, guess I'm just retardedly lucky to have caught him with just one ball.
>>
File: deoxysrevelation.gif (918KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
deoxysrevelation.gif
918KB, 500x245px
>>31345568
tfw Pokemon Colosseum/Gale will never get OVAs or anything
even this image celebrating them is 5+ years old
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
File: arigato, gyro.jpg (68KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
arigato, gyro.jpg
68KB, 960x540px
>>31341784
is this a jojo reference?
>>
>>31345439
>>31345730
Solgaleo/lunala have very high catch rate.
>>
File: 1478708231540.gif (465KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1478708231540.gif
465KB, 400x299px
The daily SM hate threads have died down but I'm curious and wanted to ask in a more neutral thread. Is SM a good game?

http://www.strawpoll.me/12088875
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.