[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: times you've experienced the Mandela Effect in Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 34

File: aegislash-shield.jpg (31KB, 266x320px) Image search: [Google]
aegislash-shield.jpg
31KB, 266x320px
I could've sworn Doublade to Aegislash was a trade evolution. I only recently found out that Doublade evolves via Dusk Stone.
>>
>>31340072
that's not what the mandela effect is you retard
>>
mandela effect isn't real. Its popular because its easy to get people believing that brain farts is actual time manipulation government bullshit.

Did you know cristian children are more likely to believe in "fantastical stories" than other children which tend to invent their own explanations and are more likely to critisize information handed to them.
>>
>>31340072
Pikachu's tail was partly brown, not black
>>
>>31340321
the mandela effect isnt the theory of alternate universes and what not, its supposed to be when a large group of people experience false memories. theres more to it, but i dont really care
>>
Mandela effect =\= alzheimers
>>
It wasn't a trade evolution?
>>
The only Mandela bullshit that got me is the one with the queen song. And no I did not watch chicken little
>>
>>31340072
You only think that because you are drawing comparisons with the gastly line.
>>
>>31340321
Mandela Effect is real. It's described as a large group of people falsely believing one thing.

It's a real occurrence, but believing its because of time travel or alternate dimensions or whatever is stupid. Also, What up with the anti-christian rant?
>>
>>31340538
Are you really suprised that a militant atheist is using an anonymous platform to spew his ideology even when doing so is totally off topic?
>>
>>31340321
>Mandela effect isnt real

Why are e-angsthiest so fucking dumb? How does it feel knowing that athiests are the only group in the world who are failing ti pass on their genes and ideaoligy
>>
>>31340463
What's that one?
>>
>>31340642
>he believes a man in the sky created light before he created the lightsource
>>
>>31340578
No just trying to teach the neckbeard that there is a time and a place.
>>
>>31340417
Please don't, anon..
>>
>>31340675
We're the champions "of the world"
>>
>>31340684
>he doesn't understand the metaphorical implications of a flash of light occurring at the beginning of the universe.
>he takes a literalist approach to the seven days as described in Genesis
>he probably only understands predestination as it is told by the Calvinist interpretation
>he probably doesn't even know about the problem of evil, much less what a theodicy is
>>
>>31340684
>he believes something that can do literally anything can't do what ever the fuck it wants unimpaired by logic
*tips* You aren't exactly challengeing anyone's faith here with that gotta stinger anon.
>>
>>31340849
*fucking autocorrect
>>
I thought Luvdisc evolved into Alomomola until two days ago
>>
>>31340882
Nice meme
>>
>>31340642
My father is an atheist and had 7 kids. None of us believe in god at all.

My siblings and I intend to do the same with our children.

Religion will eventually die out. Deal with it, faggot.
>>
>>31340849
Even better
>he uses le magic sky man fallacy, not understanding the pertinent implications of "made in his own image" and instead taking a materialist approach to a non-physical entity
>>
>>31340893
And you are in the minority, every study shows the same, irreligion is on the decline as it offers absolutely nothing in comparison to religion.
>>
>>31340890
What?
>>
>>31340937
Haha ok sure, kid. Believe in what you want.
>>
>>31340895
What fallacy are you talking about anon? What implications are you implying here? If you have something to say, say it.
>>
>>31340973
I believe in worldwide demographic trends. I'm not exactly sure what it is you're basing your statement off of. Despite being a Christian myself, I understand and accept that Islam will overtake Christianity in terms of numbers during the 2050s. Also, calling someone a "kid" doesn't invalidate their argument, it only shows that you've run out of valid retorts, and need to resort to name calling.
>>
>>31340973
Hes right, athiests are the only group negative in birth/death ratio. Athiesm plus killed the already fragile movement, no one wants to be part of a group whos biggest face is some gay dude with a micro penis who shoves bananas up his ass
>>
>>31340973
>achey tits rejects facts when they bother him.
lol
>>
File: coldsteel.jpg (163KB, 780x770px) Image search: [Google]
coldsteel.jpg
163KB, 780x770px
>>31340973
Every time I hear "kid"
>>
>>31340988
I suppose fallacy was the wrong word to use, I suppose it is more of a misinterpretation. See, what is happening, is that by saying "magic sky man" one is showing that they have misinterpreted the meaning of "god created man in his image. If we use critical thinking, then it becomes apparent that "in his own image" does not refer to appearance, as an all powerful non physical being could take whatever form it liked. Instead "in his own image refers quite clearly to the ability to reason and use free will, in a manner similar but not identical to God (our will is not all powerful)
>>
Jirachi's stomach eye
>>
Agnostic aetheist since birth here.
Have tried to get behind mainstream religions multiple times, but it just doesn't happen.
Convince me to convert, /vp/.
>>
>>31341026
>>31341035

You guys are hilarious. Compared to 100 years ago, the percentage of religious people have dropped drastically. That will continue when rational people realize muslims are bunch of savage retards that has no place in modern society thanks to immigration everywhere now.
>>
>>31341126
Take Pascal's wager and apply your own morality to filter out what doesn't sit well with you. Read on the problem of evil, the hard mind body problem, and (if interested in Christianity) read texts from before the great schism. (A common atheist retort to the Pascal's wager is that a god could just as easily punish you for worshipping him, but such a creator would be malevolent, and as such, it would make little sense for our world to be as pleasant as it is.)
>>
>>31341109
Oh, you were agreeing with me. I was confused seeing it written that way, had me fucked up.
>>31341126
This is /vp/. I don't like talking Apologetics over the internet, much less a board for pokermans on 4chin.
>>31341167
But we aren't talking about 100 years ago. Atheism as a collective group of organised thinkers and the internet didn't exist 100 years ago. You think that would increase the spread of Atheism as a non-belief, but it isn't. It's slowing and there is a concrete decline in reproduction among Atheists. Plus you guys do really, really bad PR.
>>
>>31341167
You do understand that the only way to curb the outbreeding of irreligious people in Europe is for liberal movements to cease and for atheists to have more children. Neither of these will predictably happen as hate speech laws and cultural indoctrination prevent the rise of fat right radicalism in countries like Germany. In France, the right is too late, as the Muslim population approaches 13 percent. Atheists are also unlikely to have lots of children due to a pervasive "me first" attitude in the irreligious population. Also, historically irreligious areas are beginning to convert in large swaths (Asia contains 78% of the worlds atheists but the number is shrinking.) In South America, the percentage of irreligious people has stayed constant for the past 90 years. The only place where irreligion is on the rise is in Europe, North America, and Australia. All of these places have a very low population growth and the largest group of irreligious people by far is agnostics, with self proclaimed atheists making up just 2% of the population of North America.

Learn your demographics senpai.
>>
>>31341378
You realize that muslims don't count as actual people right? I'm talking about civilized people.
>>
>>31341495
Cool moving of goalposts
>>
>>31340072
I thought this as well. I was certain it evolved by trade, but only found out otherwise when I looked up where to get more dusk stones.
>>
>/vp/ - Pokémon
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>31341495
You can't even be a /pol/ack, since at least /pol/ can argue well, with thought provoking truths.
Regardless, shoo shoo, bad faith shitter
>>
You guys are really defending muslims now?

Hope is lost in society.
>>
OP here

What the fuck happened to my thread
>>
>>31341495
>adopting an ideology strips you of your humanity
Wow, this is a first for me, I've never ever called someone hitler tier before, but here we are, talking about how you think an entire group of people are subhumans.
>>
File: yapyapyap.png (304KB, 549x412px) Image search: [Google]
yapyapyap.png
304KB, 549x412px
>>31341722
>>
>>31341717
No, you just really have no argument. About anything at all, really. Europe is being cucked, and will lose their culture, which is bad. But we aren't talking about the implications of that.
>>
Quality thread.
>>
>>31341717
Id rather have every single atheist convert to Islam than have every Muslim convert to atheism. At least when they commit mass murder, it's descriminant and doesn't result in 23 million deaths.
>>
Hello, and welcome to today's episode of "I can't believe it's not /pol/!"
>>
File: 2mrCAJW.png (273KB, 568x500px) Image search: [Google]
2mrCAJW.png
273KB, 568x500px
>>31341777
Hey.
He started it.
How we actually ended up defending Islam today, I'm not actually sure, but he doesn't want us to so I'm gonna do it anyway.
Here's a picture of Gallade to distract the mods.
>>
Have you prayed and asked for forgiveness, well-being of your family and thanked God about the blessings in your life recently, /vp/?

Don't forget to intercede for wisdom and understanding of others too.
>>
>>31341722
Some edgy atheist decided to start an argument about religion on a thread that had nothing to do with religion, all while having nothing to contribute to the discussion but shitflinging, name calling, and the opinion that 1.3 billion people are subhumans.
>>
>>31341750
Look, Islam will eventually be banned in some places. I don't know when that will happen but one day it will slowly start happening. That's when religion as a whole will slowly drift away from Earth. Hindu and other religions will probably still be practiced but the Abrahamic religions aside from Judaism, will be gone.
>>
>>31341837
>the best way to get my point of view enforced is by banning the viewpoints of others
Also
>persecuting a religious faith will cause it to go away, not to go underground or to be viewed as a group of martyrs
There's a reason that once the Soviet Union disbanded, religious belief soared.
>>
>>31341888
*accepted, not enforced
>>
>>31341837
Also, you understand that the prosecution of Islam on such a level would actually cause countries with a Muslim population of at least 7% to implode on themselves in violence. In Russia, Dagestan and Chechnya almost immediately declared independence following the collapse of the Soviet Union, and there was a fucking civil war in a country that had 1800 nuclear weapons.
>>
You can't be a Christian and play Pokemon at the same time since 4th gen when they introduced the God Pokemon (according to the Ten Commandments)
>>
>>31342250
I'm pretty sure I don't worship Arceus or believe that it's real.
>>
>>31342250
Arceus is not a figure of worship. So no. Try actually reading the commandments you clown.
>>
>>31342274
>>31342287
arceus is more real than your imaginary friend is
>>
Everyone here has to be wrong about something in Pokemon.
>>
File: 1477324833328.jpg (47KB, 640x577px) Image search: [Google]
1477324833328.jpg
47KB, 640x577px
>>31342349
Don't be mean to Christfriends. I used to be religious but when I was in high school there was a foreign exchange student from Syria who went to church with us, and I realized how weird it must be for him to be in a room with a bunch of people singing to an invisible man and thanking him and heaping praise upon him and I haven't been able to believe since. I envy their ability to kind of delude themselves into believing. They are so pure and sincere, we should cherish that and let them live.

>>31342376
I'm not.
>>
File: 1484151738204s.jpg (4KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1484151738204s.jpg
4KB, 123x125px
>>31342349
*tips* I'm conviced. You really set me staight with that one, anon.
>there are people this bad at arguing the easier side of this
>>31342422
I recognize that I'm probably wrong and that there is no God, I just don't see any harm in believing in Christianity and following it's teachings and shit, so I might as well.
>>31342376
I'm right about everything in Pokemon, anon.
>>
>>31342349
I'd really like for you to elaborate on that, since your post is implying that you have proof of the existence of arceus. I mean I can point to historical evidence for the existence of Jesus, and I have at least 2000 years of apologetics to argue for the logical necessity of God.
>>
>>31342498
I've seen more plastic figurines of arceus than I've seen convincing christian apologetic arguments.
>>
>>31342498
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>31340642
>How does it feel knowing that athiests are the only group in the world who are failing ti pass on their genes and ideaoligy

>He literally thinks indoctrinating children is a victory
>>
>>31342497
How can someone believe in somethkng they aren't convinced is true? Isn't that required for something to be a belief. I get that life can be more convenient if you mold it around a christfag church social structure even if you don't believe though.
>>
>>31340684
How would you know a light source was a light source before light existed? EM field waves have to come before any potential light source.
>>
somebody fucking archive this shit
a fucking pokemon board is discussing theology and racial politics
>>
>>31342498
He's saying pokemon and god are equally real.
>arguments are more valid if there are a lot of them and they are old

Seems to me like people have been grasping at straws for ages because logically religion just doesn't come together, but at the same time people have illogical needs for one.
>>
>>31342567

>implying your present existence matters
>implying anything matters in a scientific and cosmic sense outside of passing on values to the next generation

People like you are why the globalist scheme Bill Gates is racketeering for succeeds so easily
>>
>>31342633
>implying Bill Gates' globalist scheme matters in a scientific and cosmic sense
lmbo
>>
>>31342497
If you want to be more secure in your faith, I'd encourage you to read C.S. Lewis, his arguments for the logical necessity of God are convincing to say the least. Also, I'd like to suggest you read the works of John Polkinghorne. He is a retired quantum physicist, and currently a member of the board of the Templeton Foundation.
>>31342422
Is it really delusional to attempt to find meaning to life, or is it optimistic? I cannot bring myself to believe that my very being is governed solely by quantum interactions between chemicals. If my mind was not designed to be truth searching and independent, then how can I trust my own mind to tell me the truth about the world around me. How do I know that consciousness isn't just an illusion meant to keep the brain happy while the instinctive part of my mind works in a world much harsher than my consciousness knows of. How can I have faith in experimental results and mathematics if the course of the universe is already set or is randomly determined by quantum interactions and neither I, nor the scientists who run experiments have any say in what we think or what the outcome of their experiments are? It's not just a matter of having faith in God, it's a matter of having justifiable faith in myself. It's a matter of believing that my choices are my own, and aren't soley determined by a cold uncaring universe.
>>
File: 250px-751Dewpider.png (56KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-751Dewpider.png
56KB, 250x250px
for some reason i couldve sworn his name was dewdipper
>>
>>31342422
I really don't think you should admire their ability to drown out the critical reasoning centre of their brains. It's not pure or sincere either, look how quickly they'll dismiss any part of their faith that doesn't fit with any preconceptions they have.

>>31342497
That doesn't make sense. Why Christianity, in specific? What's the harm in not doing that thing, when you think it's deluded?
>>
>>31342716
That's a facile, and dangerous, argument. Doubting the evidence of your senses makes sense (and in a very real sense, the physical reality of the universe simply cannot be the internal qualia we percieve). But belief in a creator god that created your mind in a specific way is not an answer to that problem, it doesn't answer any questions, it just allows you to blindly have faith in the things you want to have faith in.

The problem is your choices probably aren't your own. You don't get to decide that they do. The evidence is against that, and against there being a god (or, at least, this specific god).
>>
>>31342716
Don't listen to this guy, anons.
>>
>>31342840
not him, but explain why in more than 5 words, please. he may be wrong but he was able to string together more than 2 sentences on something he believes, which is more than most of /vp/ can say.
>>
>>31342716
I don't get why people can't deal with life havkng no purpose. Make tour own purpose, live how you want to live as long as it is in a way that allows other people to do the same. You are the result of DNA replication for billions of years.

>If my mind was not designed to be truth searching and independent, then how can I trust my own mind to tell me the truth about the world around me. You can't 100%. Human minds are fallible and people can't cope, which is why the bullshit mandela concept even exists.

>How do I know that consciousness isn't just an illusion meant to keep the brain happy while the instinctive part of my mind works in a world much harsher than my consciousness knows of.
Why does it matter if you're in the matrix or not when there isn't a way to know.

>How can I have faith in experimental results and mathematics if the course of the universe is already set or is randomly determined by quantum interactions and neither I, nor the scientists who run experiments have any say in what we think or what the outcome of their experiments are?
The scientific process is designed to only accept results that are consistent and that have concensus. You should have faith in science and math because they work and produce results. Note that science never ever claims absolute certainty but works in confidence levels alone.
>It's not just a matter of having faith in God, it's a matter of having justifiable faith in myself. It's a matter of believing that my choices are my own, and aren't soley determined by a cold uncaring universe.
You live in a determistic universe and everything you ever do or think is already laid out by physics. Your choices are your own but are created and influenced by forces totally out of your control. Deal with it.
>>
>>31342624
>>31342750
It's not a matter of believing in an imaginary friend, or of deluding oneself. It's a matter of trying to logically find a reason for life beyond "living for the experience". It's something philosophers have struggled with for ages, if there is no afterlife or God, then why bother continuing the human race? You have a sense of self awareness, so it may be impossible for "you" to live forever through computers, and the brain can only hold so much information. People flock to religion because it provides comfort, and there is are plenty of logical arguments for the existence of God. Go read some Templeton, read what Heisenberg had to say, if you're more in the mood for old fashioned theology, go read Thomas Aquinas. There is a wealth of knowledge out there, but if you confine yourself to pathos and Sam Harris' pop philosophy, then you'll never be able to come up with a well informed decision on your beliefs.
>>
>>31342923
Typing on a broken phone fucked my post all up, good luck
>>
File: 1446258924707.jpg (41KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1446258924707.jpg
41KB, 500x285px
>>31340072
>this thread
>>
>>31342943
If you think Thomas Aquinas has anything to say towards making a well informed decision on belief, then you really are deluded. He was an apologetic, frantically scrambling to make an apology for the undefendable. There are not logical arguments for the existence of god, there are apologies for the seeming obviousness of his nonexistance.
>>
File: duty_calls.png (14KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
duty_calls.png
14KB, 300x330px
This comes to mind
>>
God is just part of the Mandela Effect yes?
>>
File: 1472090045437.jpg (40KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1472090045437.jpg
40KB, 583x583px
>>31342943
>then why bother continuing the human race?
reminds me of this quote:

>I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist... I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law... We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody's nobody... I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction - one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

Idk someone here might get something out of it
>>
>>31340810
There was a remix in the 90s that ended with of the world, you're just confused
>>
Someone Screen cap this please, I am on the mobile and want to remember it next year.
>>
>>31340882
The entire point of the BW dex was it had no old mons whatsoever so that's retarded
>>
>>31342943
>he includes aquinas in his definion of a well informed perspective

>It's a matter of trying to logically find a reason for life beyond "living for the experience".
What makes you think that there is one logically. Most purposes people give themselves like advancing knowledge, having a family, helping people, obtaining power or respect, or sex ultimately have no logical purpose. Humans aren't logical beings and do all sorts of dumb shit with the gift of consciousness like play pokemon because it makes them feel good.

>if there is no afterlife or God, then why bother continuing the human race?
If there is one how does it change anything?

>You have a sense of self awareness, so it may be impossible for "you" to live forever through computers,
This will never be a reality

>People flock to religion because it provides comfort,
Right, permanent death and not being fed a life agenda are really hard things for dummies.

>and there is are plenty of logical arguments for the existence of God.
still haven't heard a sound one.
>>
Did anyone think it was Vivillion at first?
>>
>>31342895
I don't want to put effort into explaining why a random stranger is wrong. Millions think just like him.

I know god isn't real and I find solace in that. I don't really care about anyone else's beliefs because I'm not going to magically convince them that I'm right. I'm just here to poke and laugh to amuse myself.
>>
>>31342923
Except more and more evidence points towards the universe only being partially deterministic, that's why hard determinism is on the decline, with 68% of psychologists being compatibalists, and 13% being libertarians. It's also extremely foolhardy to claim to understand how the mind works in reference to the world around it when we haven't even come close to solving the hard mind body problem. As far as free will is concerned, neuroscientist Libet said that his understanding is that the subconscious posits a decision, and the conscious either vetoes it or acts on it.
>>31343021
Your bias shows in this post, you provide no examples as to how he is incorrect, and call me deluded for considering a man who helped found modern apologetics as an important stepping stone in the history of philosophy.
>>
>>31343211
>I know God isn't real

Just like I know the sky will be bright pink tomorrow at noon
>>
>>31343273
Why should I even entertain the idea that god might be real?
>>
>>31343136
If there is a God and an afterlife, then it would make sense to continue the human race, because we would be giving future generations the choice of either eternal bliss, or suffering by their own hands. If there is no God, then all that having more children would do is cause more existential dread, more suffering, and more unhappiness.
>>
>>31340642
You shouldn't be calling anyone dumb with such atrocious grammar anon
>>
>>31343413
Because if there is one and I end up being right, then I have an infinite reward, but if I am wrong, then all I have given up is time you spent at church with friends that I could have spent masturbating and having existential angst.
If there is truly no free will, then the time you spent at church was unavoidable anyways and all your experiences are purely illusory.
>>
>>31343527
*time I spent at church, all my experiences
>>
>>31343527
but you wont be right. why are you kidding yourself?
>>
>>31343456
>If there is no God, then all that having more children would do is cause more existential dread, more suffering, and more unhappiness.
>he depends on god to live a happy life

That's so depressing
>>
>>31343572
I depend on God because living a happy life means nothing to me if it will one day cease irreversibly and all my experiences will have been for naught. I don't give a fuck about being happy for 80 years of it fades into the ether and I never get to see the full fruits of my endeavors. That's not enough for me.
>>31343554
Do you have something to share that the rest of humanity simply hasn't uncovered yet?
>>
>>31343572
Read this
>>31343056
>>
>>31343527
I hope you believe in every single god proposed by humanity just to be safe. The chances of the teligion that just happens to be the one people tend to be indoctrinated with in your particular area being the right one are pretty low.
>>
>>31343572
Why would having a happy life matter if it was all illusory, and none of our choices were free?
>>
>>31343647
when you die, nothing happens
>>
>>31343701
Why wouldn't you want me to hit you with a hammer if it's all illusory anyway.
Nothing emperically but people come with preset preferences. If the choice between happiness and sadness is unavoidable why wouldn't you at least try to be happy.
>>
Quality thread
>>
>>31343747
*nothing emperically matters
>>
>>31343695
I've examined each one critically, and Christianity seems like the safest bet, the Greeks, Norse, and other pagans often send people to an afterlife based on virtue, and Allah has morals that are incompatible with the vast majority of the world, so I ruled him out. Jews don't necessarily have a specific setup for the afterlife, and Hindus believe in reincarnation. I just couldn't be an atheist because I'd be so empty, I'd feel like a slave mind trapped in a puppet body.
>>
>>31343747
If you could prove that everthing is irrelevant and illusory, then I wouldn't give a shit if you smacked me with a hammer.
>>
arceus is more real than your imaginary friend

*tips* fedora
>>
>>31343715
Nice argument m8, you really got me there.
>>
>>31343777
Is being nothing but a mind trapped in a body worse than being a slave soul trapped in a physical world and forces to jump through mental hoops to avoid eternal torment.
>>
>>31343810
one less person believes in god now, hell yeah
>>
>>31343807
>memes can change very the reality around me
>>
>>31343823
Yes, I'd much rather be forced to take things in fate and act like a good person while I'm alive, and then recieve eternal life through my own actions, than have life be meaningless and be trapped in a meatbag til the day I cease to exist forever.
>>
>>31343860
*take things on faith
>>
>>31343799
When I say that nothkng we do matters, I mean that on a cosmic scale. Your life, humanity and the earth itself are absolutely nothing on a cosmic scale. A stray meteor could end it all. We do not matter to the universe. The universe can still matter to us. The death of our sun probably will end it all. I still care if some piece of shit cuts me off in traffic tomorrow because my own useless mundane life matters to me.
>>
What proof do you guys have to say that god isn't real?

You keep spouting off the same thing with no proof
>>
I always felt it was arrogant of humanity to assume there is no God. If such a thing exists then it can act in ways we can not detect and exists beyond our perception. I've gone to church and read the Koran because my Muslim girlfriend at the time wanted me to but, eh. What does that make me?
>>
>>31343905
They mistake lack of evidence for evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>31343929
a retard for willingly dating a muslim
>>
>>31343905
>prove I'm not sucking my own dick right this second
Learn to critical thinking. The burden of proof is on people making a claim. The more extraordinary the claim the more evidence you need. Backing up the existance of a deity needs shitloads of evidence and so far has zero.
>>
>>31343929
Saying there is no god is almost as dumb as saying there is one. The only rational way is to suspend belief.
>>
>>31343903
Why should it matter to you though? If we're nothing more than fleshy machines, then why should we be more invested in the lives of people than, say, supercomputers?
>>
>>31343947
She put out on the first date. All I needed desu.
>>31343982
Yeah sounds about right to me. Is there like a term for not feeling like we can know if there is a God or gods until more evidence presents itself?
>>
>>31344008
Agnostic
>>
>>31343955
So far has Zero? There's a lot of subtle things in this world and the universe itself that can't be just explained by such things as science, just too much mystery for the human mind to handle. You say there's no proof for God, but I must again ask, what proof is there against?
>>
>>31344008
you still had sex with a muslim which is pathetic

that's barely better than having sex with animals
>>
>>31343985
Because unless the supercomputers are fucking us or telling us an interesting story, people are probably going to be more inclined to be interested in other people. Assburgers need not apply.
>>
>>31344024
Thanks.
>>31344040
Is this where they put the worst shitposters on /pol/?
>>
>>31344031
I'd agree, I posit the grand design of the universe and the seeming irrationality of complex ordered systems arising from random disordered systems as evidence for a God, but atheists are quick to brush that off as coincidence.
>>
>>31344024
Agnostic and atheist aren't mitially exclusive. One refers to what you claim to have knowledge of, and the other to what you believe. Agnostic theists think you can never know about god but still believe in one. Gnostic atheists think they know that a god doesn't exist.
Agnostic atheism is the only thing that makes sense.
>>
>>31344057
Go fuck yourself guy, I'm autistic and have plenty of autistic friends. Of course an atheist is unable to see the value of human life in terms of anything other than, "what can I get from them?"
>>
>>31344031
>>31344080
Argument from ignorance. Just because we don't fully understand the universe and probably never will doesn't mean you just get to fill in all tje gaps with GOD DID IT. You have to find a reason why god is the only explaination or even a necessary one.
>more HURR PROVE JESUS ISNT REAL FIRST retards
>>
>>31344063
stay mad that you had sex with a subhuman
>>
>>31344148
Stay mad because he has had sex at all.
>>
>>31344093
>lack of belief is only logical
>unless we're taking a net zero energy universe on faith because that's required for our formulations of the early universe despite a net zero energy universe having (0) proof.
>>
File: IMG_4403.jpg (82KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4403.jpg
82KB, 400x400px
>>
>>31343985
Who says we shouldn't be more invested in tech than people. I think that machines will outlive us if we don't set off the nukes too soon and that we should eat the third world in order to get there faster.
>>
File: Togapi.jpg (13KB, 296x320px) Image search: [Google]
Togapi.jpg
13KB, 296x320px
>>
>>31340810
I don't like Queen but there is indeed a version with that at the end.
>>
File: 185642.jpg.m.1407691032.gif (1MB, 325x192px) Image search: [Google]
185642.jpg.m.1407691032.gif
1MB, 325x192px
>tfw used to argue this shit on the internet on the atheist side before coming apatheist master race and literally stopped caring what other people think
>tfw did same thing with politics
It's a good feeling.
>>
>>31340642
>Posts on the pokemon board
>doesn't believe in evolution
>>
>>31344193
All scientific theories for the universe are speculative and never claim to be anything else. There's no reason to believe anything other than what we can observe.
>>
>>31344217
>faithful
>>
>>31344217
>thinks apatheist is a real
term
>still cares enough to make this post
pathetic
>>
>>31344144
I'm simply saying that i interpret it as a sign of authorship because it appears that way to me. I'm not saying it was an unnatural process. I'm not saying that God opens up portals to allow rain, All I'm saying is that the natural order and beauty of the universe indicates a creative guide to me.
>>
>>31344144
What about the big bang theory? That one that said that the universe was once nothing but expanded at once in a huge explosion of sorts?

What about Genesis? The part that had God said let there be light and the universe instantly expanded?

There's definitely a correlation between the two

Moreso, why not? A human can't help to comprehend the work of God. Science is ever changing, theories and ideas are constantly being thrown out and new ones reapplied, so what makes you think that science has all the answers to the universe? Plus, I never insulted your intelligence on the matter
>>
File: 1387410001463.gif (2MB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1387410001463.gif
2MB, 160x160px
>>31344252
It has a wikipedia page.
>>
>>31344186
I'd rather be a virgin for rest of my life than touch a muslim, let alone sleep with it.
>>
>>31344297
(You)
>>
>>31343647
>>31343676
>>31343701
I can see how y'all think like that.

For me, who had so much difficulty just to be myself, every day feels satisfying and fun. I'm glad to live the life that I wanted.

If I may, have you ever thought about being a progressive?

Today I have the privilege of being a girl because th generation before fought for it. Their efforts weren't for naught, they left their mark and made it a world a little better for people like me.

We're all in this pointless ride. Might as well try to make the ride more comfortable.
>>
>>31340072
Same thing happened to me OP, I had a doublade sitting around my box for months before I decided to look it up.
>>
>>31344269
All points in the known universe are moving away from one other and expanding. Making the connection from that to the idea that the universe expanded from a single point is pretty simple and has a lot of evidence to
back it up. Connecting the big bang to "god created the earth in seven days" is a comically huge leap.
Science is constantly self revising, which is what it makes it such a better tool for understanding the world than religion, which is totally rigid and has people in the bible belt believing the same shit people thought in the dark ages.
>>
>>31344234
Except these theories are the basis upon which scientific experimentation is carried out. If scientists didn't believe that quantum mechanics was random despite our lack of understanding of the universe, then we wouldn't be able to carry out experiments on quantum mechanics in good faith.
>>
>>31344311
thanks!
>>
>>31344336
so you're a tranny fag too?

kill yourself
>>
>>31340642
>failing ti pass on their genes and ideaoligy
you knuckledraggers can't keep your own scripture straight long enough for your kids to escape the podunk shitholes you keep crawling out of without trying to retcon it or trying to take your ball and go home and pulling yet another bullshit sect out of your ass. Failing to pass on your ideology is literally your religion's entire history.
>>
>>31344269
Quit using the "God of the Gaps" argument.

As Tyson puts it, you've molded Christianity into an "ever receding pocket of ignorance."

If God was real, wouldn't it make sense that Science would discover evidence that helps validate the existence of a higher being instead of finding evidence showing how the universe can function without a God?
>>
>>31344392
please don't use black science man to agree with me, he's such a tool
>>
File: oh.gif (2MB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
oh.gif
2MB, 250x187px
Huh, that OP sounds pretty neat, and it looks like there's a lot of discussion going on. Lemme just pop in and see

oh
>>
Creationists, do your parents know that you're posting on an occult forum for people that worship japanese evilution monsters?
>>
>>31344347
Except that religion isn't rigid, according to the cooperative baptist convention, there is such a thing as "priesthood of the believer" which encourages critical analysis of the scripture. That's why many Christians think that the entire book of revelations was a codified document created by early Christians to spread the word of God while under Roman persecution. Religion isn't static, ideologies change, and the reason religion has persisted is because it allows people to find meaning in life, have a codified morality, and still use reason to interpret the world around them. I believe in the Big Bang, evolution by natural selection, and find quantum mechanics a fascinating field. I also love in the Bible Belt and believe strongly in Christianity and the inerrancy of the written word, i simply believe it is up for interpretation. I see no conflict between science and religion.
>>
>>31344232
Underrated post
>>
File: bruh.jpg (21KB, 820x559px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
21KB, 820x559px
>>31344063
>replying to /pol/tards
>>
>>31344392
He didn't use the God of the Gaps, he said that he found a correlation between scripture and science, if anything, that means that science is validating his viewpoint.
>>
>>31344367
No, I enjoy my life. You're free to kill yourself if you feel that yours is pointless, though.
>>
>>31341111
it's always been there, you see it in Jirachi's movie

>>31341693
>since at least /pol/ can argue well
no

>>31341722
it was bad from the start
Mandela Effect is real, but nothing has happened to Pokemon--yet.

>>31341777
this is how I know how new you are
>>
>>31344281
Anyone is allowed to edit and make wikipedia pages.
>>
>>31344436
Sure, you can still bend your interpretation of the holy book any way you want in order for it to fit into whatever new discoveries are made.. The real conflict between science and religion comes from what a scientific mindset. Believing in dogma and heresay and faith, and anything not backed up with hard evidence are all in conflict with having a rational, skeptical view of the world.
>>
>>31344475
>Big Bang Theory
>Therefore God

When we do have a scientific explanation for the Big Bang showing the absence of a God and merely just natural processes in the Universe, then you can't use the correlation between Genesis and the Big Bang anymore.

Using the Big Bang, which Science doesn't have a full explanation for, as an example of God creating the Universe is a form of argument from ignorance.
>>
>>31344436
Don't you see something inherently wrong with a doctrine or set of beliefs that has to repeatedly backtrack and be reinterpreted to the point where the Old Testament has been rendered metaphorical?

What's stopping you from believing in Hinduism, Islam, or Buddhism? What makes Christianity more believable than any other religion?
>>
>>31344483
no you should kill yourself because you're an abomination of a human being
>>
>>31344522
>when we do
That's a big leap of faith to say that it will inevitably happen, despite the fact that it fundamentally impossible to model a set inside of itself. It's also notable that the idea of the Big Bang originated with a Vatican astronomer.
>>31344521
Yet you believe in a hard deterministic interpretation of the human mind despite having no evidence whatsoever to support this system of beliefs. It's actually nonsensical to say that you don't have any viewpoints that are based on faith, it just so happens that my faith based viewpoints have the label of religion.
>>
File: 1465850416223.gif (319KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465850416223.gif
319KB, 250x250px
GUYS PLEASE, POKEMON
>>
File: Arceus.png (47KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Arceus.png
47KB, 250x250px
>>31344625
>>
File: 1445889218616.png (121KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445889218616.png
121KB, 800x800px
>>31344633
>>
>>31344633
I said pokemon, not fakemon
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 259x195px
>>31344625
>>31344633
Fug
>>
>>31344613
And yet it's perfectly fine to use a correlation to claim that the Big Bang is Genesis.

You have absolutely no evidence to prove that correlation. And all I see is you hinging on the idea that

>Oh, these two things sound similar. They must both be the same!

Hell, you can't even use a correlation as evidence. That's just theorycrafting.

There are similar rates of people being electrocuted by power lines with the Marriage rate in Alabama. Are you implying that as more people get married in Alabama, more people will also get electrocuted by power lines?
>>
>>31344565
It's really quite simple, Christianity built up the society that i live in, the relatively peaceful spread of early Christianity is nothing short of miraculous to me, and the ideology gives me a sense of peace and a hope that something better awaits me. If there isn't anything waiting, then I won't be disappointed, because i won't be there to not experience it. I almost did become an atheist at one point, but the works I read from scientists like Polkinghorne, Heisenberg, and Freeman Dyson made me understand that there are plenty of ways to scientifically interpret the universe around us while still believing in God. There are more sources like the Biologos foundation and the Templeton foundation which have helped me reinforce my beliefs.
>>
Anyone else remember /v/ pokemon threads? I miss those days. Hell, is anyone here still old enough to remember?
>>
>>31344613
The hard deterministic view that the human mind is based in matter and electrical impulses takes zero faith. There is tons of evidence. You can physically observe brains and how they relate to the human minds. We knkw how nerves work on a molecular level. You can see thoughts on an EKG. You can take a chunk out of aomeome's head and see that it changes their mind. There are absolutely no examples of a consciousness existing outside of a physical brain, which is where sould and angels and huge leaps of faith come in.
>>
>>31344712
You do understand that the Big Bang was posited by a Vatican astronomer to describe Genesis in terms of modern science. The 7 "days" would be best described as separate portions of a divine revelation revealed to mankind.
>>
>>31344793
Any crackpot that said 'the universe came from a single point' would get the credit after scientists fleshed out the unkversal expansion theory centuries later. Him being catholic isn't special and really
had no bearing on later discoveries.
>>
>>31344775
For all you know the human brain could be a filter for human consciousness and until science solves the hard mind body problem, (by what mechanism does an electron passing across a neuron generate thought) you are taking hard determinism on faith. Not only that, but hard determinism as an ideology is on the decline, as the universe is theorized not to be fully deterministic (a cause does not always have the same effect) and questions on the effects observation and volition have on quantum interactions pile up.
>>
>>31344828
Actually he formulated it in 1927 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître
>>
>>31344793
>Christian makes scientific theory
>The theory must be religious in nature because a religion person made it!

What the fuck kind of logic are you using?
>>
>>31344852
sounds like just another god of the gaps perspective, where you're using quantum mechanics to deny how brains work without really understanding how either work
bedtime for me
>>
>>31344866
No, but he actually made the theory to help prove religion. He's not making any jumps there.
>>
>>31344866
>science discovers something
>dig through piles of drivel from virgins until something one said matches up
>god discovered that actually
>>
>>31344888
I could say the same thing about how you ascribe all human behavior to totally deterministic chemical interactions, despite having little to no idea how deterministic the universe is or knowing even remotely how chemical interactions create the subjective conscious experience.
>>31344866
>>
>>31344914
I didn't know science was an independent entity capable of doing things outside of human influence.
>>
>>31344902
And how does the Big Bang prove Genesis?

Because a Vatican Astronomer proposed the idea of the Big Bang?
>>
i always thought that the pokemon parents would elope together and only leave the egg, like smt fusion
>>
>>31344996
It's not that it proves it, it simply lends credence to Genesis as they both match up very well, and one was created to give the other one a kind of scientific credibility. It also helps that the Big Bang is the most widely agreed upon cosmological origin model.
>>
>>31344954
Are you implying that Science needs to have all the answers even when humanity is still currently working on it?

How is it any better to just sit back and go "God did it. There's your explanation."
>>
File: 1323387292239.gif (580KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
1323387292239.gif
580KB, 240x160px
I genuinely could've sworn that every baby pokemon required the parent to hold a specific incense to breed them, rather than just a few.

Had me scratching my head for a solid half hour when I was trying to work out what I needed to do to get a cleffa and a happiny the other day. Felt like an absolute retard.
>>
>>31345029
Correlation does not equal causation.

And how does the Big Bang and Genesis even remotely match up that well?

Don't say "Oh, Genesis is mostly metaphorical but the Big Bang fills in the gaps."
>>
>>31345029
Does Evolution give scientific credibility to the Bible?
>>
>>31345046
No, what I'm saying is that it's stupid to say that you have the scientific high ground when your theories are just as faith based and possibly just as unsolvable (it's impossible to have a full scale model of a set within the set it's based off of, thus making it a fundamental impossibility to determine whether the universe is deterministic via simulation.) It also turns out that a unified theory of physics is required to understand the human mind and solve the mind body problem.

All I'm saying is that it seems illogical to bash my faith based interpretation of the human mind, while simultaneously having your own faith based interpretation of the human mind.
The difference between our interpretations is that nearly every study says that people who believe in free will are generally happier and more productive. I simply don't understand why one would prefer the "life is meaningless" point of view.
>>
>>31345102
The order of the species laid out matches up, and the idea of life coming from the dirt matches with abiogenesis.
>>31345075
First taking into understanding that time is an irrelevant concept to God, we can then see that each "day" is an unspecified length of time, and since Genesis is told by a man, it is, while divinely inspired, a simplified version of events meant for an audience 2000 years old to easily digest. It is not metaphorical, it is simply a man's retelling of his visions. Adam and Eve are potentially allegorical, however scientists have determined that there was a single female ancestor.
>>
Religion isn't bad, but its common knowledge that it was a means to control people back in the day. The church ruled and if you disobeyed the church you were done.

But Its also a good way to incite happiness and purpose. I mean in reality life is pretty much pointless and directionless

Im agnostic in the sense that ill believe it when i see it. What I hate is that people seem to have this need to shove their beliefs down other peoples throats. and this applies to atheists too. Let people believe what they want too. bringing it up makes you the biggest fucking tool.

tldr; religion is a way to keep people happy and many years ago, keep them in line. stop shoving your shitty beliefs (atheists AND religious) on others
>>
>>31345061
Hello, you seem to be lost. On-topic posts don't belong in this thread.
>>
>>31340810
Wait, those aren't the lyrics?

So the mandela effect is that people think it ends in "Champions of the world" or what?
>>
File: 1483504085218.jpg (115KB, 1800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483504085218.jpg
115KB, 1800x1080px
I just wanted to browse interesting threads on /vp/ n, not have an existential crisis over fucking Pokemon
>>
File: e33.png (231KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
e33.png
231KB, 500x305px
Holy shit, this thread! I stopped reading at the first mention of religion, and just scrolled to see how long of a read it would all be. Fuck all that text! Religionfags and Atheistfags are a even bigger losers than Pokefags! At least im enjoying my life, rather than having a existential debate on an ANONYMOUS board!
>>
>>31340321
You fucking faggot, trying to be all smart and philosophical fucking fedora, cringey as fuck you little reddit shitposter, its real you fucking nitwit its just that the video you watched about it having to do with alternate universes on youtube wasnt real
Fucking degenerate, let the OP ask his question in peace, this us wats wrong with /vp/ these days
>>
>>31340321
This isnt reddit you fucking degenerate "muh atheism" shitposter, get the fuck back to r/atheism_only_true_religion
you cringeworthy fedora faggot
>>
>>31340893
why don't you educate yourself about why religion is fucking important, you stupid cocksucker?

no civilization thrives without religion. or do you feel so comfortable replacing god with big government, just because you're a leftist faggot and you have nothing but nihilistic hedonism to fill the void?

I mean, grow the fuck up.
>>
>Wake up
>see this thread
I'm going back to wake, tell god to set me an alarm
>>
Mod and God only differ one letter but they both don't exist.
>>
>>31344212
>I don't like Queen
Release yourself fagit
>>
what the fuck is wrong with you guys, I just wanted to read some pokemon stories
>>
OP here again

Once again, what the fuck happened to my thread
>>
Christfriend from earlier here, can we just let this thread die and stop giving people existential crises?
>>
File: super science.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
super science.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>this entire thread
>>
I don't have anything against religionbros, but I absolutely despise the "interpretation" faggots.
It's such a free wild card to get out of any contradiction.
>>
>>31347873
As long as the interpretation doesn't contradict the text in any way, then I don't see a problem with it. Anyway, let the thread die, it's off topic and distressing to quite a few people.
>>
>>31340684
>anon doesn't
>>
>>31341126
Throw away mainstream religion.
Read some holy scripture with a grain of salt(or not) and draw your own conclusions.
>>
It can also be argued that DNA is nothing more than a program designed to preserve itself. Life has become more complex in the overwhelming sea of information. And life, when organized into species, relies upon genes to be its memory system. So, man is an individual only because of his intangible memory... and memory cannot be defined, but it defines mankind. The advent of computers, and the subsequent accumulation of incalculable data has given rise to a new system of memory and thought parallel to your own. Humanity has underestimated the consequences of computerization
>>
>>31340684
did you just assume god gender?
>>
Holy shit this thread is still going? I went to bed. Anyone screencapping this or at least some of the tip of this iceberg of off topic faggotry here?
>>
File: 324Torkoal.png (176KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
324Torkoal.png
176KB, 431x431px
I-I tought torkoal was a fire/rock type
>>
>>31350054
Same here
>>
This universe is a simulation.
There is not a way to disprove this, and we only have evidence in support of this from advanced physics.
Deal with it, nerds.
>>
>>31342744
Cute
>>
>>31340321
>mandela effect isn't real
>brain farts
That's exactly what the Mandela effect is, in coincidence.

Coincidental brain farts.
>>
>>31347217
sure, in the past when it gave you structure in life but we're talking about right now.

Islam is a perfect example how religion can ruin a society. The world without religion from now out would be objectively better and safer.

You grow the fuck up and face the reality that there isn't a invisible magic man in the sky orchestrating everything.
>>
>>31347217
Eh, in the end all religion will become one.

Because let's be honest, if we don't, space-faring will be very, veryyyy hard. The differences are already kinda bad at times here, on the planet.
>>
>>31352260
Or we should just abolish all the abrahamic religions and focus 100% on science. that should be mandatory.

unfortunately that will not happen for a long long time.
>>
File: IMG_3589.gif (1MB, 571x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3589.gif
1MB, 571x445px
>/vp/
Fair and reasonable discussion steeped in thoughtful consideration.
>>
File: 1471516977374.png (94KB, 440x460px) Image search: [Google]
1471516977374.png
94KB, 440x460px
I could've sworn porygon-Z' HA was adaptability, but its analytic. wtf
>>
>>31352204
>world without religion is good meme

do you really want the entire world to be california?
>>
>>31351736
you cant also disprove the existance of the Invisible Pink Unicorn, deal with my goddess faggot
>>
File: 1424144149140.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1424144149140.gif
987KB, 229x176px
this fucking thread
>>
>>31347873
Excuse me for not believing the Earth is 6000 years old
>>
>>31350054
This
>>
File: kingdra.png (43KB, 603x775px) Image search: [Google]
kingdra.png
43KB, 603x775px
>This thread is still up

Well might as well contribute.

Not Mandela Effect, just my stupidity. Just before X&Y came out I could've sworn Kingdra was weak against Ice types.Actually, I was 100% sure water types were weak against ice.
>>
>>31353667
>says will contribute
>doesn't say anything about relgion
>>
>>31345948

Wow, calm down.
>>
>>31351736

The place our consciousness goes when the body is no longer able to sustain it is the same place it goes when we go to sleep. These bodies are just marionettes that allow us to perceive things in this dimension with the senses it gives us. Deprive us of all those senses and we may as well be dead.
>>
>Try to have a thread about things lots of people remember wrong about pokemon
>End up debating religion and spirituality instead
Does this make 4chan smart for sparking philosophical discussion or dumb for arguing about beliefs unnecessarily?
>>
MOOOOOOOODSSSS
>>
File: spokyneato.png (116KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
spokyneato.png
116KB, 400x460px
I could've sworn Snarl was like growl but TM. But it apparently does damage aswell.

Weirdest part is ever since gen V I remember looking at the TM once a gen and thinking it's a useless piece of shit.

Then someone on /vp/ talked about A-persian set with snarl for debuff and damage and my mind was blown. I thought it was buffed in Gen VII but no. It was always like that. Then again I don't think I've ever used Snarl on anything.
>>
>>31355355
People* used to run Arcanine with Intimidate / Zoroark with Snarl in Doubles to get the opposing team at -1 Atk / -1 SpA turn one

*I don't think anyone actually did this but it was theorycrafted at one time

>>31355141
It makes them smart. Pokemon and religion go hand in hand (see: Gen 1, Gen 4, Gen 5, Gen 6, Gen 7). Plus, the best threads in /vp/ are the incredibly rare ones where the few eloquent anons that are still here all congregate
Thread posts: 253
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.