[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this considered bad taste in this shitty board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Pokemon.png (825KB, 1518x730px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon.png
825KB, 1518x730px
>>
>>31339495
>most of them are girly as sin
>most of them are shitmon
>your trainer looks fucking terrible
>that mini ribombee made me kek
>fucking swoobat
>that fanon sawsbuck
>>
>>31339495
Apart from trap seel and samurott i have no qualms with your taste. Shiny swoobat is nice
>>
>>31339495
>le girly shit
>le humanoid forced appearance
>le qts ^^ kawai desu ne~~
>fucking samurott
kill urself
>>
>>31339495
>having to defend your shit taste this much
>>
>>31339519
>Those """""""fundaments"""""""
haha ok.
also
I do not see a fanon Sawsbuck, just put together two forms of this, which makes me think that he likes both forms
>>
because its for gay people
>>
File: Jessie noogie.gif (443KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Jessie noogie.gif
443KB, 500x375px
>>31339495
Are you asking why manchildren hate on other people's taste, esp if it's even slightly girly?

C'mon anon.
>>
>>31339519
That is the real size of Ribombee, I don't understand why it makes you laugh
>>
I want to punch your trainer in the face. He has a punchable face.
>>
>>31339495
it's ok to be a faggot, just don't expect other people to like sucking dicks.
>>
>>31339656
richard pls go and stay go
>>
Besides the UB I like your taste! It's an original array rather than your average smogonfag stuff
Also I like your trainer design it fits the style and seems p chill. Did you draw it yourself or get it commissioned? Been wanting to create a similar pic myself
>>
>>31339495
and as a proper response, 7/14 are femenine anthropomorphic pokemon, 3/14 of those that aren't really anthropomorphic are still cutesy-girlish and while i don't have anything against dewgong or your special snowflake sawsbuck, swoobat and samurott are fucking hideous.

it's not like i hate every single pokemon there but you are giving off a very strong "i want to fuck fictional animals/plants" vibe, while making your character look like a total fuccboi.

there's pokemon for everyone but most people here will inevitably gravitate towards strong/cool looking pokemon which inspired them as kids to continue on the franchise.

i did this shit a couple of days ago and while i don't proclaim to have the best taste in the world, a lot of people will agree that some shit here is good pokemon taste.
>>
>your Pokemon are GIRLY and GAY and I have a massive penis and am incredibly heterosexual!!!!

Stay insecure /vp/, we're all here because we like a children's videogame. Could just say you aren't keen on OP's picks
>>
>>31339495
Samurott is a shit-tier design no matter how Samurottfags try and spin it.
>>
>>31339519
>most of them are shitmon
Explain
>>
>>31340062
are competitively bad/unviable, what's there to explain?

from there only 3~4 are arguably considered good pokemon.
>>
>>31339495
Who cares what others think
>>
>>31340102
You must be seriously sense to not understand how someone could like a Pokemon that isn't in OU
>>
>>31340181
*dense
>>
>>31339583
>I do not see a fanon Sawsbuck, just put together two forms of this, which makes me think that he likes both forms
Then put two Sawsbucks in the image.
>>
TFW OP isn't allowed to like prettily designed mons as opposed to MUH SCIZOR/GARCHOMP/EDGEYMON

Have the furries truly ruined the aspect of personal taste without the desire to stick your dick in a drawing? What a world
>>
>>31339495
Most of those are obvious waifumons or just ugly as fuck. Maybe having a few of these as favorites is fine but the combination of them makes you look like a absolute shitposter, which you are. Also the trainer used looks likes a douchebag.
>>
>>31340216
That would ruin the A E S T H E T I C S
>>
>>31340012
Samurott is a case of a good concept with a horrible execution. There are people who love that concept, and so are able to look past the shittiness of the design, but other people rightly point out that it's a shitty design.
>>
>>31340250
Then it's a fanon Sawsbuck.
>>
>>31340225
>trainer looks like a douchebag
Son I fully realise you probably dress like a moron but OPs trainer looks pretty fashionable/cool
>>
>>31340181
i wasn't the original poster of that, i can understand why people like shitmons but i can also understand why people would dislike shitmons.

very few pokemon with really good designs have unsalvageable bad stats, it's like they make they have their shit stats in mind when they design them.
>>
ITT: neckbeards and smogonfags cannot fathom someone having tastes different from their own
>>
>>31339583
>>31339888
>>31339981
>>31340313
Now THIS is samefagging. My favorite though is the last one where you try to defend yourself and attempt to look like someone else.
>>
>>31340181
I don't think they were saying that you can't like shitmon. That doesn't change the fact that they're shitmon-- which is pretty much a term dedicated to "bad for competitive," and isn't to say anything of their design or personal preference.
>>
>>31340390
Two of those were me, the ones about OPs fashion sense *shrug*
>>
>>31340485
>*shrug*
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.