[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Silvally had these stats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

HP: 85
Attack and Sp. Attack: 115
Defense and Sp. Defense: 80
Speed: 95

Or how would you make it better?
>>
>>31336544
>plates affect typing
Next
>>
>>31336544
>taking away its entire thematic shtick just so it's competitively still mediocre
fucking neck yourself
>>
>>31336544
It would just make Silvally more one dimensional, which is the opposite of it's theme. Literally all they need to do is give the Memories the damage boost and give him recover and he's set. Either that or make the Z crystals change his type too.
>>
>>31336544
>99 in all stats
>RKS system works with Z-Crystals, removing memories entirely.
And on that note
>Z-Crystals are literally the power of a typing given form
>Aether Scientists went "lol why would we use those, we'll just make 17 shitty discs"
Did Lusamine went nuts then cut their budget or something.
>>
Keep stats and movepool.

The memory instead let's it select to be ANY type combination of a Pokemon registered in your Pokedex and grants you the ability to use a Z Move of whatever types you selected

Multiattack is now a 2 hit 50 power move, who will hit twice for the same type if you're a monotype and once for each type you picked if you're a dual type
>>
>>31336586
>having base 95 in every stat its "theme"

lol
>>
>>31336658
It's "theme" is being able to do multiple things, you literally just made it an attacker which will stay bad since it doesn't have enough speed anyway.
>>
>>31336658
its theme is being bootleg arceus
that includes all its stats being equal, like arceus
>>
>>31336544
Just give it base 100's all across

It don't need to be 570 BST
>>
>>31336630
>99 in all stats
you're cute. you can stay.
>>
>>31336544
>Nerfing its defenses but keeping it in the same shit speed tier
Why?
>>
It gets the same buff Arceus got: it's type is also changed if it holds a Z crystal.
>>
>>31336729
>you literally just made it an attacker

i didn't do anything because i'm not op. don't make assumptions numbnuts.

>>31336750
its memories don't work like plates and it can't use z-crystals to change types. not to mention it learns a bunch of moves arceus doesn't even learn and vice-versa. i don't really see why its stats are suddenly the sacred goose that can't follow different rules too.
>>
>>31336832
this is the only way silvally can even be close to useful.
>>
>>31336544

It should have had 105 in it's attacks and speed
>>
>>31336630
Well, you can only use one Z-move per battle. If that is going to be someone else, giving it Z-crystal isn't going to work. If you want to use Z-crystal of the same type as the Silvally you want, you'll be fucked.
>>
>>31336544
80/115/80/115/80/110
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.