[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Water and normal are now weak to poison. How does the meta change?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Water and normal are now weak to poison. How does the meta change?
>>
>>31333395
Non-bulky waters become even shitter
>>
>>31333395
Rip Vaporeon
>>
>>31333395
rip azumarill
>>
>Nerfing Normal

for what purpose?
>>
>>31333395
poison has made some great strides in recent generations. it's still not the best type but what you're doing is lazy game balance.

the best way to make poison better is to make grass better. give grass a resistance to rock, a very common attacking type, and grass types will see more usage. once grass types are more common then having a stab poison move will be more useful.
>>
Make only Poison, Grass and Bug types be able to inflict Toxic Poison, with other types only inflicting normal-Poison when using Toxic.

Make Bug normally effective on Fairy and make it also resist Fairy.

Make Grass resist Rock.

There, you buffed Poison, Grass, Ice and Bug, while also nerfing Fairy.

Now make Ice resist Grass and stop letting every single Water type learn Ice Beam (and make Bank erase it from their movesets) and you fixed the type chart.
>>
>>31333663
i largely agree with your suggestions altho i think ice should resist flying and dragon. ice is already super effective against flying and dragon and out of all of the types flying and dragon could use a slight nerf.
>>
>>31333596
oh shit someone on vp that has a decent idea
>>
>>31333663
>Make only Poison, Grass and Bug types be able to inflict Toxic Poison, with other types only inflicting normal-Poison when using Toxic.

I agree with this, but Toxic is one of the best stall-breakers. Limiting it this much would probably make stall even worse
>>
>>31333779
Honestly we should have the Item Clause and a way to prevent healing (Maybe a terrain) to stop stallcancer.

Mega Sableye was a mistake
>>
Make it so not everything gets Toxic
All moves that can Poison now Badly Poison if used by a Poison-type
Poison-type can now be Poisoned, but have a built-in Poison Heal.
>>
>>31333596
you are smart.
>>
third level of toxic spikes can now affect flying types and pokemon with levitate
>>
Fuck that, we need a type that Normal is super-effective against. Fairy?
>>
>>31333395
>it's a /vp/ tries to balance the type chart in a stupid way episode
>>
File: bibarel.jpg (24KB, 249x215px) Image search: [Google]
bibarel.jpg
24KB, 249x215px
>>31333395
What did he do to deserve your hate?
>>
>>31334119
normal type is far from being the worst type. there is no reason to give it a new type advantage.

>>31333779
they should just drop the accuracy of toxic to 85 like will-o-wisp. that would make poison types perfect accuracy more valuable.
>>
Change Toxic to 80% accuracy

Create Venom, a 100% accurate version of Toxic, for poison types only
>>
>>31334208
poison types already have perfect accuracy with toxic bro
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.