[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nihilego

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: Lillie.png (13KB, 791x193px) Image search: [Google]
Lillie.png
13KB, 791x193px
So is it really Lillie?
>>
>>31330988
Yes
>>
Lusamine just dressed her up to resemble Nihilego for her own pleasure
>>
play the fucking game
>>
>>31331187
>>31331192
read the moon pokedex description, you fucking retards.
>>
>>31331376
Red herring. No more no less.

Okay, there's the option of foreshadowing for future stuff. But knowing GF? Unlikely.
>>
>>31331376
play the fucking game, you fucking retard.
>>
>>31331387
While its obvious it has nothing to do with Lillie, it is hardly a red herring when you can only get its pokedex description after postgame when Lillie has permanently gone.
>>
>>31331387
>he forgot all the shit Zygarde went through to get his admittedly subpar transformations
It's okay, I kinda forgot the journey myself. My point is, I see some form of future for these things. What future it is, I've yet to realize.
>>
>that theory that compared characters to the UB mons

What went wrong?
>>
>>31331455
People believing it.
>>
>>31331463
Sorry for having high expectations for the story
>>
>>31331455
I think they will reveal more about UBs in stars
>>
>>31331426
>Bullkiest Pokemon in the game
>Subpar transformation
>>
>>31331471
>"UB IS PEOPLE" is high expections
It's hardly worse than what we got but still
>>
>>31331487
>implying

That shit could have given more character to the UBs. Instead all we got was rushed ayyy lmao plot and have the beasts get thrown at your face in a repetitive post game quest.
It could work well, it could work bad, it just feels like they wanted to do that, but they gave up
>>
>>31331416
Funny, that's not how I remembered it.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the official site already said that back then? About the whole "the UB (Nihilego) moves like a young girl".
>>
>>31330988
>behaving like a young girl
>alien jellyfish
What does that even mean?
What do little girls do that is so distinct?
>>
>>31332712
Being cute. Like a jellyfish. Jellyfishes are cute, you know.
>>
>>31332753
yeah jellyfish are quite cute
>>
>>31331416
>he didn't name his nihilego lilly
>>
The UB connections was a pretty good theory when those were all the facts we had becausw there wasnt much reason to think their wasnt a connection.

I like that Lillie and Lusamine (maybe Guzma but this one could just be coincidance) were just dressed like UBs because of Lusamines obsession with their beauty.

Its good for the character development but shit for the UBs, all of them besides Nihilego and Guzzlord got shit all for story, we didnt even get to see the Tapu fight.

Overall i want to see more about them in Stars but their probs wont be.
>>
>>31332770
Time to add yet another 'mon to my "would fuck" list
>>
>>31332875
jellycent is pretty hot
i would fuck too
>>
>>31331426
>subpar transformations
in what way?
>>
File: 1481187026740.png (215KB, 945x611px) Image search: [Google]
1481187026740.png
215KB, 945x611px
>>31330988

No. One is a sanity draining parasite, the other is just a pokemon from another dimension.
>>
It can't be that Lusamine dressed Lillie like it.

Lusamine had never seen an Ultra Beast before you showeup.

It's more likely that Nihilego Imitated Lillie. The official site's description states it can actually change its shape. It probably does so according to the host it's primarily seeking after.
>>
I wonder if this entry is because she treated them like her own children in Ultra Space. I can imagine the days shes in there she cares for them like their mother.
>>
>>31335605
>lillie bag
this shouldn't be this cute
>>
>>31331376
Play the game, Richard.
>>
>>31330988
>you see a shitload of Nihilegos flying around in Ultra Space
>the Nihilego you can catch is not the same Nihilego Lusamine caught
>retards for some reason still believe Nihilego = Lillie
>>
>>31331455
what went wrong was retards turning the theory upside down into something even more retarded than it was at the start. It was just about the UB imprinting things from around its entrypoint because as extrauniveral beings they wouldn't have a comprehensible form, and the idea that UB01 had imprinted Lillie. That was it; A farfetched and convoluted but not pants on head retarded theory in and of itself.

Then somepeople jumped at Pheramosa and Lusamine which seemed kind of plausible but unlikely. Then Gladion and Expand which made significantly less sense. And then Xerkitree and guzma got shoehorned in as shit went downhill fast.

Finally a bunch of retards with zero reading comprehension started the whole, "Lille is UB01!" or "UB01 is Lillie!" thing and it all derailed and fell apart from there. It was a long road to shit for such a small thing.
>>
>>31330988

That was our original plan, but we dropped it at the request of the anime staff because they didn't want their main female character for the SM series to be a jellyfish monster.
>>
>>31336983
UB02-Expansion was theorized to be Wicke.
Guzma = Guzzlord does make a moderate amount of sense but... Gladion?

If anything he'd be Xurkitree or Necrozma but why would be an Ultra Beast or get possessed by one if he's carrying around the thing that kills Ultra Beasts
>>
>>31330988
Play the fucking game before making these threads.
>>
File: 1429506100782.png (173KB, 694x708px) Image search: [Google]
1429506100782.png
173KB, 694x708px
>>31330988
>>
File: 1483994985440.png (111KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483994985440.png
111KB, 600x500px
>>31337162
>Wicke having any resemblance to Buzzwole

Do the people that come up with these crackpot theories know how dumb they sound?
>>
>>31337356
Wicke has large meaty breasts, and only female mosquitoes drink blood. If anybody resembles UB02-Expansion, it's Wicke. Plus she works for Aether which eases plausibility
>>
>>31336983
Yeah that doesn't sound retarded at all anon.
>>
When one observes it behaving like a young girl what do they see?

What is "behaving like a young girl"
>>
>>31337436
yfw the denialfags are getting BTFO in the sequels
>>
>>31337436

Most likely its Refresh animations.
>>
I think they just tried to make us see things that weren't there, then didn't bring it up in the main story directly, instead just implying that Lusamine dressed Lillie up as Nihilego. Then when everyone realized it, they started drawing more connections again, only this time instead of "That ultra beast looks like so and so." It was in actuality, "Those characters look like ultra beasts, interestingly enough that they're all people that Lusamine had influence over in some way."

So I guess I just appreciate subtle writing?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.