[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What JOHTO look like ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-01-11_09-36-38.gif (901KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-11_09-36-38.gif
901KB, 240x160px
I have added JOHTO to my Rom-hack of Fire Red, I need to to the scripting now, but we know that Gold go into his adventure AFTER Red, so, do you have any "little story" I can add in the region for Red before Gold do his adventure ?
>>
>>31330090
Gyms
>>
>>31330175
It's planned, but I need a little story behind that, or it's going to be boring as fuck
>>
Kurt requests help from the champion, so Red travels to see him through New Bark Town.

He asks him to travel to Mt. Silver on his behalf to make a delivery.

You travel to Ilex Forest to retrieve the GS Ball from the shrine.
As you head back, you notice the wild encounters are all 10-15 levels higher.

When you get to New Bark Town, Pryce and Elm are talking outside the lab. Something is wrong in Johto. They tell you to seek advice from Morty.
Travel from there to Ecruteak,
Morty informs you that you need to travel to Cianwood and meet with a spiritualist.

You meet with the guy and obtain an artifact to leave as a tribute to the spirit of the forest.

Travel back and place it in the shrine. Raikou appears before you and a voice tells you to seek Blackthorn.

I don't know what happens there. I'm going to bed.
>>
>>31330423
>go here then get told to go here and then get told to go here and then get told to go here

Shit
>>
>>31330090
Oak asks you to accompany him to Goldenrod on the train to be interviewed on the radio.

While there, a breakaway branch of Rocket Thugs (new trainer class) attack the Department Store. You clean up the mess with the help of Whitney, who says to call to her gym later.

This sets you on a journey to collect the Gym badges. Rocket Thugs around the region are vandalising places and involved in petty crime (Kimono Theatre, Kurt's House, Elm's Lab, Moomoo Farm, etc).

Include a quest to retrieve Kurt's GS Ball, a final Thug Leader showdown, and a Celebi legendary encounter.

Finally, battle the E4 once again, the same four people, but the final battle is against someone new, not Blue, that you met in Johto.

Optionally, change some Johto Gym leaders - i.e. Bugsy and Falkner are different - as this is three years earlier than GSC.
>>
Oak tells you to try out the Johto challenge. Hints are dropped about what's going to happen in the events of HGSS, but obviously you won't fight TR again or anything because they're going to be underground for the next three years. Also, you can visit Gold, but he doesn't say anything other than that he wants to be the champion or skmething. After beating every Johto gym, you can fight Oak with his unused team from RBY (but obviously a full team) and he gives you the GS ball as a reward. A textbox says that almost three years pass and Oak recognizes that you've basically plateaued in your skill and you need a bigger challenge. He opens up the way to Mt. Silver where you camp out for a bit until Gold fights you and the credits roll again. You can fight Gold at his house after this and your mother mentions getting a letter in the mail from a "far off region".
>>
fuck off mexican
>>
>>31330090
OP, Route 26 isn't Johto, it's still in Kanto.
>>
>>31330758
>Optionally, change some Johto Gym leaders - i.e. Bugsy and Falkner are different - as this is three years earlier than GSC.

Cannonically, Falkner isn't a Gym Leader yet (his father is) and Jasmine trains Rock-types.
>>
>>31331167
>Cannonically, Falkner isn't a Gym Leader yet (his father is) and Jasmine trains Rock-types.
Do this

Also a plot in the Sevii islands where outside of the usual TR plot, they return to attack again, prompting Lorelei to stay on Four Island for good.

And something about Agatha retiring

And Karen being a new promising trainer in Johto

And Koga showing up for a rematch saying he has decided to train harder, and that your fire inspired him
>>
>>31331302
>And something about Agatha retiring
"retiring"
>>
>>31330090
Here's a better idea than what follows
>can't catch Johto Legendaries
>Eusine isn't fucking around
>Bell Tower instead of Radio Tower
>no whirl islands because no Lugia
>meet Gold as a kid at his mom's house
>no Elm or lab
>fuck-all to do because you don't have a plot (retard)
>basically GSC Kanto
>>31330423
dumb
>>31330758
lol fucking retard, the train didn't exist yet and the radio tower was the bell tower
>>31330784
gay
>>
>>31330090
Plottwist : Gold starts his adventure before Red because something fucks up Time and Space as we know it once Red becomes champion and throws the whole world back in time.
>>
>>31331344
>the radio tower was the bell tower
>>
File: 1484146896770.jpg (65KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
1484146896770.jpg
65KB, 446x373px
Spics need to go
>>
>>31330090
I think >>31330758's idea is solid, except for the train station (and possibly the radio tower) not being built yet. Instead have Oak take player to Johto via a ship out of Vermillion. If going with the radio tower not being built, or even beginning construction, then Oak could instead be leading a "seminar" or something and invites you along to see Johto.

Also, definitely >>31331167
>>
>>31332433
Also, want it or not, the champion should be Lance to keep things as Canon as possible.
>>
>>31332688
Young Karen to take vacant E4 spot?
>>
>>31332819
Young Karen as the champion, Agatha still having her place in the league because this Johto Plot would happen immediately after FireRed's Kanto Plot and eventually Agatha leaves and Karen just decides to leave the throne because..?
>>
File: 200px-MGengarEXPhantomForces35.jpg (574KB, 200x278px) Image search: [Google]
200px-MGengarEXPhantomForces35.jpg
574KB, 200x278px
>>31330090
Story arc about how Mew can't learn Crabhammer
>>
Jasmine uses rock types, replace Falkner with his dad. Have Red battle the Gyms in a different order than Gold.
Have Janine, Will, and Karen show up at some point.
Add something where Red can have title defenses. Blue, Koga, Giovanni, Will, Karen, Falkner's Dad, etc.
>>
>>31332868
Because Lance raped her butt
>>
>>31332914
Considering that Lance can leave the League whenever he want to as shown in G/S/C, he could go to Karen's new room and rape her anyways so that wouldn't work, nice try though and keep those amazing ideas flowing.
>>
>>31332412
>>31330795
OP's gif is in le french, so I doubt he's a dirty spic
>>
>>31333251
Sorry but it's my first language, french

Thanks to all for the idea !
>>
>>31330795
Holy fucking shit, how the hell did I missed this? Literally the worst attempt at the "Everyone out of USA is Mexican" meme, ever.
>>
>>31330090
>Red meets Colress in Mahogany Town who tells him about how he has found out how to make Shiny Pokemon through radio bullshit.Then they fight. Idk.

In Olivine, you could trade someone near the docks or on a boat a Grimer or Muk for his Shuckle.
And something I always wanted to see is a double battle in which the opponents use 3 Electrode and 3 Weeing who keep self destructing or guarding.

I think you could do something with that.
>>
>>31330090
Damn, that gift looks nice
>>
>>31334214
I just realized it was a GIF lol.

Can someone explain to me why do people think that mixed graphics looks nice? Look what we have here: PokeMMO's HG/SS Tiles that barely looks like HG/SS, the Platinum HP Bars made by an user of Whack a Hack! and then everything else from FR/LG. Why do people hate consistency/harmony?
>>
>>31330090
Gen 3 engine is fugly as fuck. Why would anyone bother with this?
>>
>>31335752
nostalgia
>>
>>31335721
The Rom is not finish, stay calm.
And I plan to edit the battle textbox to be black, and the background battle too, so it could fit
>>
>>31335873
When do you think you'll have it finished?
I don't speak much french, but if you could do a rough english version as well, that would be decent enough.
>>
>>31331344
>removing eusine

shit taste detected
>>
>>31330423
This is some pretty awful fanfiction. This plot wouldn't feel engaging, just forced and jumbled.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.