[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose your starter.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: latest-3.png (907KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.png
907KB, 1280x720px
Choose your starter.
>>
>>>/m/
>>
>>31329547
I picked Guncannon once. It's not worth the evolution.
>>
>>31330124
G-Cannon Magna is great though
>>
>>31330144
That's an evolution of the G-Cannon. Guncannon evolves into fucking Ideon at level 64.
>>
>>31330284
>He doesn't know how use Ideon
There's a damn good reason it's not allowed in Battle Spot and Battle facilities, because it trivializes the entire fucking game. It makes shit like Speed Boost Victory2, Battle Bond Unicorn, and Magic Bounce Turn A look like they belong in NU.

>252 SpA Life Orb Adaptability Ideon Judgement vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Battle Bond Unicorn after transformed: 118035-128568 (275.3 - 288.4%) -- 100% chance to OHKO

Seriously.
>>
>>31330434
True, but it's basically outclassed by Gundam's evolutions until then. I really missed Nu Gundam while grinding Guncannon.
>>
>>31329547
So is there anyone who ever picked the Guntank?
>>
is this a good anime

i tried to get into anime so i randomly picked something cyberpunk and somethings 80s

ended up with bubblegum crisis

fuck me is it insanely gay
>>
>>31330520
All entries in the series are mediocre at least. About gayness, you'll just have to avoid the AU series(Wing, SEED, 00). The original series is manly enough.
>>
>>31330593
Any recommendation for 80s style or old school style anime cyberpunk?
>>
File: 1373667081118.png (163KB, 566x227px) Image search: [Google]
1373667081118.png
163KB, 566x227px
>>31329547
>he picked the tank
>>
>>31330593
>avoid AU to avoid gayness
Yeah, because G-Gundam was drowning in gays.
>>
>>31329547
which ever one best girl asuka is piloting
>>
>>31330596
Dunno.
>>
>>31330631
It wasn't. I know that fact.
>>
which one evolves into nu
>>
>>31332669
Middle
But realistically the rx-78-2 would be like a super eevee. All gundam models in uc are based off of it
>>
>>31330650
That's Evangelion you retard.
>>
>>31332974
He could be talking about Shinn.
Though I wouldn't call him a girl or the best anything for that matter.
>>
>>31332954
Well, kinda. He's more of a Mew, if anything.
His evos would probably just be Rx-78-2>Mk.2>Nu.
Other Gundams follow the standard (wrongful) prototype trope of being super good then toning it down for mass production and haven't had the same opportunity of getting a (mostly) directly upgraded version. Zeta->ReGZ? Double Zeta into... whatever?
>>
File: 1464139142671.jpg (148KB, 683x942px) Image search: [Google]
1464139142671.jpg
148KB, 683x942px
>>31330520
If you stick with it and deal with the reality that it's from 1979, then it's fucking great. Straight-forward war story that has excellent direction and welldone fight choreography. Surprisingly, it's a lot less There's three compilation movie for the original series; personally I loved the TV series in-spite of the obvious executive meddling. The movies cut that shit out, but remove a lot of development from the TV series. By the way don't watch the English dub for the movies, it's absolute shit. The TV series has a fantastic dub though.

It was my first Gundam anime, and it's honestly one of my favorite anime of all time. Amazing first episode. Took me about a year to watch cause of work and other hobbies, but it is truly satisfying. I watched the compilation movies with my 10 year-old brother and he thought it was good. Soo... I guess this old stuff can still appeal to kids.
>>
>>31333075
>Surprisingly, it's a lot less

Meant to say it's not melodramatic (like musing on good/evil, baloney philosophy, shipping, or pandering) in the way you'd expect from anime.
>>
>>31333075
>>31330520

Yeah, once you realize that the tropes Gundam has (kid finds super powered war machine and is the only one that can pilot it) are actually handled pretty well and for the time they were completely new, it gets more bearable.
Zeta is... well, kinda like the Evangelion before Evangelion, I've come to find. But with 50 episodes and writing that is decent at best and moronic at worst. Expect to cheer when people you were supposed to care about die. ZZ is the result of scrapped plans and overall an "oh shit what do we do now" experience stretched to, again, 50 episodes. No wonder the creators hardly if ever talk about anything related to it.

tl;dr watch the original, watch war in the pocket, watch 08th MS team, then try watch Zeta, then Stardust Memories.
>>
>>31333016
So how would you class units 1, 2, 3 and f91?
Separate to the rx 78?
>>
>>31330511
Steel, Bulky Special Tank? What's not to love?

But it's true, it always comes back to GC and RX. I mean, Nu Gundam's Mega Evo is just insane.
>>
>>31333651
Fucking Hi-Nus and FA-Unicorns ruining everything. Ban to Black History when?
I'll just keep using my Crossbones and you can't stop me.
>>
>>31333679
>Le Regional F-91
Still can't believe it's in OU while F-91 wallows in RU

Apparently Stars is going to have a Mega Evo for Sinanju? How much more broken can they make that thing.
>>
>>31333782
Hey man, F91 is still awesome in its own tier. VSBRs are a miracle of the universe.

I've seen leaked images of the Mega-Sinanju. It's so ugly I wouldn't use it even if it could take the Hi Nu and the FA-Unicorn at the same time.
>>
>>31333811
Just saw pics, what the fuck. Big-Zam-tier Mega.

Also, when the fuck are they going to add more AGE-evolutions? What do you think of AGE-2 Darkhound? I'm glad they FINALLY gave AGE a dark evo.
>>
>>31333075
>unicorn mode
>beam saber in unicorn mode
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>31333933
AGE-2 Darkhound fits my pirate theme all too well.
Shame it has type overlap with the X2-Kai, but eh.
I could do without the AGE-FX though, there's plenty of funnels already.
>>
>>31333215
Not the original anon, but yes, I suppose.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.