[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE TO THE BEST POKEMON SERIES, xy, RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Serie_XY_&_Z_poster.png (2MB, 738x1045px) Image search: [Google]
Serie_XY_&_Z_poster.png
2MB, 738x1045px
APOLOGIZE TO THE BEST POKEMON SERIES, xy, RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
>>
>>31327483
Sorry that you were followed by Sun and Moon
>>
>>31327483
Sorry that you were plagued with Serena being a worthless piece of shit for the entire first year
Sorry that all Ash's rivals in the XY portion were friendly faggots who idolised him
Sorry that he got through everything with no problems or conflict for the entire XY portion
Sorry that Serena's quest was poorly paced and wrapped up far too early
Sorry that one of the main Tripokalon roles was wasted on a frog-lipped fatty
Sorry that your league arc was so godawful
Sorry that your dub was so shit
>>
>>31327520
This.
>>
>>31327483
Sorry you had to exist
>>
>>31327483
I'm sorry that you didn't have a rival like Paul. (Alan/Sasuke was good though)
>>
>le apologize XD
>>
>>31327483
>Apologize to the best of the worst anime in existence
Ok, sorry I guess? I'm gonna go watch something that doesnt make me want to stab my eyes out now.
>>
IKU-Z
>>
>>31327483
Sorry that BF was better
>>
>>31327483
Sorry SM is so shit
>>
>>31327884
The dub voices tho...
>>
>>31327924
You do know that XY's dub voices are just as shit, right?
>>
>>31328028
Battle frontier was when they initially changed the voice actors. So it sounded worse back then.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.