[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does pk hex still work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1284.jpg (3MB, 2894x2259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1284.jpg
3MB, 2894x2259px
Does PK hex still work with the new Pokémon update?
>>
>>31327190
oh fuck thought that was the ban code for a sec
>>
>>31327190
Nope. And if you update and try to go online Nintendo will delete all your injected mons.
>>
Nope lol :P
>>
>>31327228
lol nice crock of horse shit there buddy
>>
>>31327190
QR injection is kill for now

The rest works.
>>
So I can update with no worries? Awesome! Thanks for the info.
>>
Can anyone confirm or deny if PKSM works still? I fucked my 3ds by dropping it earlier today so I can't check
>>
They won't massively change how the save file works with a patch, they literally don't give a fuck because the 3DS is BTFO.

The Switch games will be a lot more secure probably because it's on a new system.
>>
>>31327271
I tried using PKSM with the new update and a pikachu i had now has a oricorio cry not sure if its related
>>
>>31327556
Honestly that's hot as fuck
>>
>>31327556
the fuck? is gamefreak really that incompetent?
>>
>>31327576
are you getting the same error?
>>
>>31327271
>using PKSM
>>
PKSM and PKHex have tons of glitches now with this update. Bulbasaurs replacing mons, Alolan pokemon randomly being changed to their kanto counterparts. If you haven't been forced to update yet, inject what you can and then delete everything including the home brew or else. Those of you with Marshadows, delete them now or lose your save.
>>
>>31327583
>>31327556
I fixed it using pkhex since the pokemon shows as "PKSM quicksaved"
i still have the save file if someone wants it also it showed as "alola pikachu" for some reason
>>
>>31327626
I'm a faggot that's too much of a bitch to install cfw because I'm retarded enough to fuck something up
>>
>>31327655
if you can read and follow a guide correctly you can use 3ds.guide its not that difficult, and if you only want the mainline pokemon games for free i can give you the files to just paste them and run them
>>
aw hell, required update to go online.. I've got some mods done to moon but they are all purely cosmetic, although I could have modded the qr scanner the same way. I have a couple pokemon I know are hacked but I got them all legit (wondertrade other trading) anyone with mods know if this update is okay?
>>
>>31327685
>follow a guide correctly
That's where the retardation part comes into play
>>
>>31327689
tldr I have cfw and cosmetic mods. anyone have the same?
>>
>>31327717
so i give you the files then?
no risk and it takes like 5 minutes
i followed it correctly and my native lenguage isn´t english yet i hacked a lot of 3ds
>>
>>31327655
PKSM is literally broken and not full featured, just backup your saves with JKSM and throw one of them into PKhex on your computer then restore from that, pretty sure you don't need CFW for that.
>>
I just updated and all my hacked mons are still here and they still have their regular cry's. I'll try hacking some more mons in later.
>>
>>31327752
On mobile so it'd be pointless atm, thanks for the offer though
>>31327759
JKSM keeps giving me a file called "main" that has no file extension. Idk if I'm fucking up somewhere with it or I need to add a filetype to it but pkhex can't figure it out and neither can I
>>
Update won't do shit to your saves, just did mine and my generated PKSM Diancie with mega stone as well as Marshadow with it's Z crystal are still fine.
>>
So is it safe to update? I really don't want to have my 3ds bricked or banned. Will Soundhax still work?
>>
>>31327781
I start up PKHex and it autodetects that "main" file and loads it without even asking. Just choose open file in the app and grab that "main".
>>
>>31327781
that main file is your save it doesn´t have any extension just open it on pkhex
can´t you get a computer its just copypaste on sd card you don´t need internet or anything on the 3ds at the install time but you need them to download the games
>>31327766
the cry error seems its related to pksm
>>31327741
>>31327689
sciresm said he is working on them just disable them for now
>>31327809
its not a system update is a update for sun and moon
>>
>>31327822
I'll try it a few more times when I get home for work, thank you in advance if it actually works
>>
I PKSM'd Mystical pokemon like Mew/w z crystal, Celebi, Shaymin,Manaphy, Victini,Diancie,Hoopa,Volcanion,Meloletta,Genosect and Marshadow. Can I keep them and just delete the Homebrew and PKSM and not be affected by any future system updates?
>>
>>31327887
you can keep them but you won´t be able to use them online since they are ilegal
i don´t think they will ever block pkhex or something that big like banning pkhex users since a lot of people have hacked pokemon
>>
>>31327887
No you don't have to delete anything. Everything will remain the same as if you never updated.
>>
>>31327190
No and anyone that tells you otherwise is full of it. We're trying to figure out the issue now. Just be patient.
>>
File: Pok%C3%A9mon.full.2025456.jpg (898KB, 1280x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Pok%C3%A9mon.full.2025456.jpg
898KB, 1280x1026px
Sorry but I'm a bit confused. I get pkhex/pksm are acting up because of the patch but does it actually do anything to your pokemon? They couldn't do that right?

Either way fortunately I injected most of the stuff I real;y wanted but still this is kinda bullshit. Hopefully it;s fixed soon.
>>
>>31327910
I thought they didn't ban pkhex users because they couldn't as long as they made pokemon that were already obtainable.
>>
>>31327848
Are you sure it's an update for Sun and Moon? The update that I need to go online is a system one.
>>
>>31327925
are you really SciresM? i thought he doesn´t showed as scires m just as anonymous and the tripcode
well
do you happen to know why my crystal save corrupts after using pkhex on it?
>>31327942
that too but some ilegal mons bypass the checker online and can be traded as that beastball porygon i got some time ago
>>31327963
its a pokemon update check serebii
>>
>>31327975
I wonder why my 3ds is telling me that it is a system update.
>>
>>31327759
>>31327626

If you're gonna just make a few changes to a Pokemon like giving an EV spread, a moveset, increding their levels, etc, PKSM is much more convenient.
>>
>>31328017
This, it's generation is very doggy, just use PKhex for that or for those who only did it to get Marshadow wait til it's released legally,
>>
File: DamSon.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
DamSon.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
Im really hoping the update doesnt brick my 3ds I injected a couple of mons in a few days ago.
Does Pokebank work for SM? If it does ill just transfer my mons from ORAS in.
>>
>>31328017
>>31328050
PKSM is more convenient in my opinion. If they added a QR reader it would be perfect. Unfortunately 4.1.0 seems a little buggy. Last night Itriend taking a few requests and someone asked for a dugtrio with tangling hair and when I tried editing a dugtrio it only allowed mr to give it sand veil. Hopefully that stuff gets sorted out. Stuff like editing ball and OT though are nice additions and the new UI is pretty nice.
>>
>>31328099
>Im really hoping the update doesnt brick my 3ds I injected a couple of mons in a few days ago.

It does. either delete all of the Homebrew and other shit as well as your illegally injected pokemon or face the consequences. You don't have to delete every pokemon you ever modified with PKSM just the ones that

>Have the Bulbasaur in the pokemon center glitch
>have illegal moves they can't learn through eggs, ORAS move tutors and gen 1 shit doesn't count
>Are in ablla they legally cannot have such as beast ball Porygon or Type Null
>Any pokemon with a hidden ability on it that cannot be found in the wild such as a Priminrina with Liquid Voice
>Have mega stones that are not gotten from the battle tree

Do all that and you should be okay to system update
>>
>>31328141
you are full of bullshit i know its a bait but anyway
i updated my game and everything is allright you won´t brick from this and you will never brick just by updating a game
i even had a luxuryball intimidate incenroar with close combat and it works great(not online)
>>
File: IMG_3516.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3516.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>31328141
2/10 got me to reply.
>>
>>31328163
It's just idiots assblasted they don't know how to move some files on a sd card and wants everyone to suffer for their own stupidity. They're now spreading shit to try to get injectors to remove stuff that is fine.
>>
Is it okay to update with max items received through PKHeX? I also have mega stones that are not in Sun and Moon.
>>
So basically, the code.bin and PKSM are borked for the time being? It seems like a waste of time on GF's part, they'll both be fixed and probably relatively quickly.

Although I have my dex mons in PKSM's bank to free up space, does PKSM's bank function still work or is that broken, too?
>>
I won't give up my Marshadow even if I can never take it online, its too badass. I call him Cornroll
>>
>>31328099
newfag underage detected
your words directly indicate that this is your first pokemon game and first time on this board
>>
>>31328192
i know but some people may belive him because they don´t know about homebrew and stuff
>>
Yeah, the update won't brick you like jeager. Just do what you do and not bring that shit online where you know it'll be screwed and chopped. Got it memeroized?
>>
>>31328221
You got one right ;)
>>
File: 1483172361807.jpg (64KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1483172361807.jpg
64KB, 500x680px
>>31327638
Now this is shitposting
>>
So what's the verdict, update or die or update and fly? Sly as it may be telling lies ain't the way to be
>>
>>31328196
I don't think that it's them actively trying to stop it, but simply the game binary is different now so the PKSM patches for the old version fuck everything up when you try to attach them.
>>
So does this mean Mega Diancie and me can keep beating up Granbulls and Golduck's in Poni Island?
>>
>>31328318
update and wait for people to update their mods, you want online right?
>>31328360
sure
>>
I'm more worried about PKSM. The official bank isn't out for god knows how long, and I've already filled a number of boxes in PKSM's bank. I guess I don't have to update immediately.
>>
>>31328370
>sure
Wonderful, We dance at noon tomorrow
>>
File: IMG_1287.jpg (273KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1287.jpg
273KB, 750x1334px
Zapdos and Mewtwo in. Of course don't take these Pokémon online as they can't be found in Sun or Moon and they're illegal.
>>
>>31328244
underage?
>>
>>31328462
>>31328497
Why did you only block out the OT on one image?
>>
>>31328546
The OT of ACE with ID No. 11518?
>>
>>31328551
That's not even my actual TID. as to why I didn't block it out.
>>
Just updated and edited some of my poke's IV EV and added some egg moves with PKSM

So far so good, no weird cries and such.
>>
>>31327228
Fucking lying fagget.
>>
Anyone know if this update fixes the "SOS chain over 255" bug?
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.