[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GF finally releases a way to increase IVs fuck yes finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: sleep.png (81KB, 207x227px) Image search: [Google]
sleep.png
81KB, 207x227px
>GF finally releases a way to increase IVs

fuck yes finally

>need your pokemon to be level 100 and grind coins off the shitty plaza which is even more cumbersome than the cumbersome breeding garbage

another generation of injecting.

When will GF finally remove this piece of shit mechanic? make hidden power based off ID or better yet make it changeable via an NPC.

inb4 muh trick room muh gyro ball, the changes to these would be ridiculously minimal

literally no one but ULTRA autists likes IVs
>>
I honestly think that you have to have a mental disability to enjoy breeding. Why would anyone enjoy repeating a task for days until RNG grants you good luck?
>>
>>31327208
breeding is cool, IVs are the problem that fucks up breeding
>>
>>31327172
>Highest level pokemon in overworld is 70
>Battle spot and tree cap you to 50 regardless of actual level
>The only good xp gain is lucky egg elite four grinding for hours on end

BUT DUDE YOU NEED THEM TO BE 100 BECAUSE THAT MEANS THEY'RE STRONG LMAO.

John gamefreak does it again boys.
>>
>>31327208
Cuz it ain't really rng and I can now hatch my 5 IV shiny guaranteed within the hour
>>
>>31327401
*after obtaining 5 IV dittos which were injected via training
>>
>>31327415
Not even.
You pretty obviously haven't seen the egg seed abuse method.
>>
>>31327450
>>31327415 BTFO
>>
>>31327450
you're right I haven't, the second I found out how shitty hyper training was I went straight back to injecting
>>
IVs are garbage.

Fake depth so retards can think that they're intelligent.
>>
>>31328118
does anyone consider IVs as depth?
>>
>>31328118
they're literal stats though you retard.

If we both have the same pokemon AND item I outspeed you because you think it's "fake depth"
>>
>>31328118
IV are genes.
>>
>>31328118
>tfw to intelligent for IVs
>>
>>31328826
false you can enhance them now

inb4 muh CRISPR muh telomerase
>>
>>31328818
>literally proving my point
Way to go, retard. Speed ties would be the same if IVs were gone,
>>
>>31328818
>RNG is depth

lol
>>
>>31327172
Actually only autists would find breeding a bother
>>
File: IMG_5445.jpg (51KB, 534x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5445.jpg
51KB, 534x486px
>>31327172
ITT: Sinnohfetuses raised in the generation of handholding

I was brought up among people who actually worked to earn accomplishments in their games
>y-you're autistic!!
No, I'm playing the game
>>
When will the kids realize that this is mainly a mechanic meant for shinies and legendaries so that they can be useable even if they were caught with shit IV's?

It's not meant to be a replacement to breeding for lazy people.
>>
>>31328910
Uh, breeding is still not particularly easy in sinnoh where IVs aren't even passed down by power items. Aside from that, I agree with the rest of your post.
>>
>>31328940
This
>>
File: 1445880750791.gif (84KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1445880750791.gif
84KB, 500x276px
>>31328940
>lazy people.
Says the guy who spends hours sitting on his ass playing pokemans
>>
>>31328847
but they aren't so get over it or quit playing shithead.

>>31328852
your right RNG is for idiots guys lets remove crits from the game too right? lets take accuracy out too while we are at it and make grass spots always spawn one pokemon.

Fuck that stupid RNG man why is that even a mechanic in vidya?
>>
>>31328966
Nice assumptions. I don't breed either, but it's cool that the word 'lazy' seems to have offended you somewhat.
>>
>>31328940
Legendary Pokemon tend to have the highest exp cap in the game so it actually takes longer to grind say a Ultra Beast to 100 than most other pokemon.

It's honestly just an unnecessary timesink.
>>
>>31329102
Still quicker than SRing for perfect IV's
>>
>>31329009
>but they aren't so get over it or quit playing shithead.
As expected from a retard defending IVs, his posts also reeks of shit.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.