[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Ace Trainers in Each Region

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: best Ace in the Region.png (136KB, 819x830px) Image search: [Google]
best Ace in the Region.png
136KB, 819x830px
Best Ace Trainer in each region based on level, or number of Pokemon.

Discuss.
>>
Look at George with that balanced fire/water/grass core.Also has access to Stealth Rock and Rapid Spin.Clearly he's the best.
>>
>>31322083
Way to be a fucking disappointment Jackson
>>
Maya is nothing compared to that bitch with the grotle
>>
>>31322228
Yeah, I made this before the Alola ones were updated and was so excited to see what the new region had to offer. Oh well.

>>31322179
I cant argue with this desu. Even with his relatively low levels.
>>
>>31322239
who?
>>
>>31322083
Is there one for Veterans?
>>
>>31322411
Veterans weren't in every generation of pokemon.
>>
>Roserade
>Gardevoir
>Lickilicky
Good one, Sinnoh
>>
>>31322411
It would just be Hoenn to Alola. And that's if ORAS has any veterans.

I mean, Johto has Veterans but theyre in the Frontier only
>>
>>31322083
>the best Ace in Sinnoh could never be one of the snow ones because I've types suck
Feels bad man
>>
Now make one of strongest youngsters.

Also best ace trainer design's Unova.
>>
File: Veteran Shaun.png (15KB, 410x329px) Image search: [Google]
Veteran Shaun.png
15KB, 410x329px
>>31322083
Ace Trainers ain't shit
>>
File: aces.png (80KB, 732x251px) Image search: [Google]
aces.png
80KB, 732x251px
>>31325309
Unova and Johto. And snow Sinnoh

>>31325338
It's sad to think the Alola veterans will most likely just have 3 pokemon
>>
>>31325338
jesusfuck
>>
>>31325338

Wow, a generic trainer with six pokemon that aren't all shitmons.
>>
>>31325855
He's a postgame veteran in the pretty 3DS era. Of course
>>
>>31327305
*pre 3DS
>>
>>31327318

Even in the older games it was rare for regular trainers to have more than 4 pokemon. And when they did it was usually something dumb like the guy with 6 magikarps.
>>
>>31327345
It wasn't so bad because having 3 or 4 Pokemon was normal, which is why people like veterans could have 6.

Even the Sevii guy in OP had 5 mons
>>
>>31325309
>literally just a Sinnoh ace trainer with a different hair style

Nah.
>>
>>31327444

The blue goes better with his outfit than the green. Also better haircut.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.