[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OP of this image here, just wanting to publicly apologize for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: hffff.jpg (423KB, 500x3344px) Image search: [Google]
hffff.jpg
423KB, 500x3344px
OP of this image here, just wanting to publicly apologize for having made this cringey comic. If I had known I would be cringing as hard as I am today, I wouldn't have made it.

I am sorry /vp/ And by extension the rest of the internet.
>>
File: puyo-puyo-tetris-ringo.jpg (27KB, 330x340px) Image search: [Google]
puyo-puyo-tetris-ringo.jpg
27KB, 330x340px
>>31321888
Cant you just use a Ability capsule on it?
>>
>>31322008
I can and did. Literally the first comment on the image was about that, and I felt like a huge retard
>>
desu you're literally less autistic than half of /vp/
>>
File: contemplating.jpg (22KB, 240x237px) Image search: [Google]
contemplating.jpg
22KB, 240x237px
>>31321888
Well, what done is done. It's not like the people who use this image will ever stop using it if you apologize.

>>31322008
Apparently he forgot that Ability Capsule is even a thing until AFTER he made that image.
>>
>>31321888
We all did something cringey or autistic in the past. Only a shame this will probably keep popping up in cringe threads once in a while.
>>
This comic is 3 years old and the person writing it sounds like it's 15 at best. How can we know it's you?
>>
>>31321888
Now make one with a pokemon that has baton pass. Or just one with Genesect.
>>
>>31321888
If I recall correctly you already apologized about this the other day in the previous cringe thread after the comic got posted.

It's all in the past anon. You have to admit that its still pretty funny tho: I haven't witnessed a single instance of the comic being posted where at least 1 of the following comments isn't someone asking "why didn't he use an ability capsule?".
>>
>>31321888
>Apologizing for comedy gold
Faggot
>>
>>31322236
Not sure how well this holds up, but both times someone admitted to creating that image, they refer to themselves as "OP of this/that image", which is a peculiar choice of words that few people make.
>>
>>31322304
Maybe it's the same falseflagging anon that tries to end this meme
>>
>>31322260
That was me, yes. I decided that at some point I was going to make an outright post apologizing for it hen I apologized in that thread.

>>31322236
I was actually 18 when I made this. I posted it on Pokememes back in 2013/14. My username was MegaManLight or some shit like that. Although, it's been years since I've actually visited that site.
>>
>>31322365
when* I fucking hate my keyboard
>>
File: Pew.png (280KB, 1280x620px) Image search: [Google]
Pew.png
280KB, 1280x620px
>>31322365
Its ok OP, we all make mistakes!
>>
File: IMG_4033.png (42KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4033.png
42KB, 200x150px
>>31322365
>>31322470
This
I would know
I am a mistake
>>
>>31322334

Compared to the people who goes
>fuck smogon, stick with your bros
I'd rather have the falseflagger actually stop this meme.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.