[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she the most hated Kahuna?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (56KB, 629x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 629x574px
Why is she the most hated Kahuna?
>>
...she's the most hated kahuna?
>>
>>31320407
The fandom seem to be lube warm about her than other kahunas
>>
The only thing I hate about her is that I can't ask her to be my wife.
>>
>>31320402
>no proper poni trial
>only a kahuna for 2 days
>shoehorned into the other 2 islands without doing anything
>gremlin
but she's not, because /vp/ is /pol/ ans olivia is olivia
>>
>>31320402
>is 10 to 13 years old
>dresses like an old woman
i wonder why?
>>
Gross old lady. Give me a sweet delicious loli instead.
>>
I love Hapu.
>>
nobody likes the fat guy.

Olivia is attractive
Nanu is funny

Hapu is weird looking
>>
File: come on boy.png (80KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
come on boy.png
80KB, 355x369px
>>31320402
How would you rank the Kahuna's, /vp/?
Nanu>Olivia>Hala>Hapu
>>
>>31320421
>>shoehorned into the other 2 islands without doing anything
>Being this dumb
>>
File: 1483239718402.jpg (53KB, 480x558px) Image search: [Google]
1483239718402.jpg
53KB, 480x558px
>>31320417
Disgusting. Isn't she like 25? At least go for someone more reasonable and cute.
>>
>>31320447
Nanu>>>>>>>>>>>the rest imo
I like hapu though she's kinda interesting
>>
>>31320447
nanu > hala > hapu > olivia
>>
Anyone else thought she was the Poni Kahuna before she actually became it?
>>
>>31320402
Hala is a likable guy and the only real father figure in the game. Olivia is a babe. Nanu is hilariously apathetic. Hapu just fell ass backwards into the job and her bossy attitude is grating.
>>
>>31320447
Hala > Nanu > Hapu > Olivia
>>
>>31320447
Nanu is the only one that matters
>>
ABDL-bait design, unappealing speech patterns, lot of people hate big eyebrows, generally feels oddly out of place
>>
I honestly got her confused with that ghost trial girl most of the time.
>>
>>31320469
It was not-so-subtly given away after revealing the island's color theme, and revealing Hala and Olivia as kahunas.

Hala wears yellow, Olivia wears pink, Nanu wears red, so once Hapu was shown wearing purple, it was a dead giveaway.
>>
>>31320459
How ironic it is that the white guy is better than all the brown kahuna's
>>
Hapu is cute.

I also kinda want to fuck her. Imagining holding onto her big puffy braids while I fuck her from behind. Now that I think about it, I bet it would feel great to fuck her hair too.
>>
>>31320402
Is she a little old lady or a short girl?
I honestly still can't tell.
>>
>Hapu never got to Lillie she loves her
Poor eyebrows.
>>
HORSE ___
>>
>>31320402
Because she's fugly barn trash.
>>
>>31320402
Hapu is cute and had a role in the story.

I don't know why people treat her like room temperature when Hala exists. Hala was boring and didn't have any personality aside from being "first kahuna".

Hala is worst kahuna.
>>
>>31320447
Hapu > Nanu > Hala > Olivia
>>
>>31320434
>>31320450
autism
>>
>>31320449
How about anything important

>>31320402
When /vp/ can't decide if a character is a Loli you know it's unattractive

Also doesn't do anything Special to stand out like Nanu's depression or Olivia's loneliness or hell Mina's carefree attitude Lana's sluttiness, Kaiwi's dancing, Mallow's cooking theme, or Sophocles design/cousin relationship and just being a cute Loli like Acerola , on top of the no new trial Poni island
>>
>>31320447
Hala > Nanu >> Olivia = Hapu
>>
>>31320447
Nanu>Hala>>Olivia>>Hapu
>>
>>31321282
die pisscuck
>>
File: 1470159200838_0.jpg (22KB, 336x475px) Image search: [Google]
1470159200838_0.jpg
22KB, 336x475px
>>31320416
>lube warm
>>
So is Hapu a loli or just a short woman?
>>
nanu's fight was kind of easy/boring, I didn't use the exp share or anything, it just seemed out of place, waiting until you get ready to leave the island. Hala was fun, the music combined with the location was cool. Olivia pissed me off, the only kahuna that I almost lost too, lycanroc kept flinching my team with bite/crunch. I loved Hapu's fight because of how tough she was, I had to rely on super effective moves to dent most of her team.

>>31322081
she said she is the youngest kahuna, so likely just a short teenager/kid
>>
>>31320506
>Generally feels oddly out of place

Because it looks more like a CalArts character design.
>>
>>31322081
Why are there people who think she's a woman anyway? There was no point that I thought she wasn't a kid.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.