[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Competitive Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: Still the best.jpg (23KB, 510x436px) Image search: [Google]
Still the best.jpg
23KB, 510x436px
Still going strong edition

Discuss new tiers, viability rankings, r8 and h8 teams and more.
>>
File: 1482197910773.jpg (80KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1482197910773.jpg
80KB, 900x973px
WHY DOES TAPU LELE HAVE TO EXIST?

I FUCKING HATE IT
>>
>>31319524
If anything is getting suspected, it's definitely going to be it next. It's definitely too strong for anything not named Chansey to safely deal with.
>>
File: 1483913035577.png (235KB, 1800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1483913035577.png
235KB, 1800x750px
Which currently UU mons do you think will rise up into OU? I think most of the stuff that is B rank or higher seems likely.
>>
>>31319524
Casualfag here
What's so bad about it
>>
>>31320957
It's like a better mega gardevoir that hits harder and can run an item.
>>
Can I use Mega Sableye as a supporter on non-stall teams or is it just good on stall? How about Gliscor?
>>
>>31321202
>Mega Sableye as a supporter on non-stall teams
Yeah, it's good as a lead because it can bounce back hazards and extremely good against stall teams.
>How about Gliscor?
Gliscor has more offensive presence than M-sableye with swords dance earthquake and is also good against stall teams because of taunt, knock off, or toxic.
They're both good as anti-stall so they are useful on offense teams that have trouble vs stall.
>>
Can anyone point me to a list of the teams that won the most recent S/M EU Invitational, or whatever it was?
>>
File: 1483825033862.jpg (152KB, 858x848px) Image search: [Google]
1483825033862.jpg
152KB, 858x848px
>>31319524
Your tears are delicious
>>
>decide to try some uu
>going strong, until i go up against some dude using a fucking ou team in uu
>shit talks when he barely beats me

smogon ban this garbage from uu already why the fuck is it down here
>>
>>31319851
have you seen what specs lele does to chansey? it's absurd
>>
File: pokebankou.png (496KB, 956x1432px) Image search: [Google]
pokebankou.png
496KB, 956x1432px
rate my OU team. im really not sure about the tyranitar, i just couldnt think of anything else that fit the team so im lookign for a better 6th member. not sure about tyranitar's set either. maybe superpower over dragon dance
>>
File: aegislash.png (779KB, 810x586px) Image search: [Google]
aegislash.png
779KB, 810x586px
Would you want to see this fucker unbanned or stay in Ubers?
>>
>>31325808
Dragon Dance is better than Superpower, but if you want something to replace T-tar, try Tapu Bulu or Buzzwole, they're both excellent bulky wallbreakers with the capacity to use superpower.
>>
File: TeamAttempt1.jpg (235KB, 638x947px) Image search: [Google]
TeamAttempt1.jpg
235KB, 638x947px
I've never built a competitive team before, so I'm looking for some feedback / tips.

Gliscor was the last one I added because I wanted someone to lead / set stealth rock, and also because he covers half my team's weakness to Fire.

The only two pokémon I would consider exchanging for a different 'mon are Gliscor and Porygon-Z.
But I'm open to suggestions for moves / stats / items on everybody.

Thank you in advance to anyone who offers any comments.
>>
>>31326478
Who I want to see unbanned in Zygarde-C. Why was he a problem again? Lele could OHKO him anyways?
>>
What's the best nature/EV spread/ and set for alolan marowak?
>>
>>31319524
Still hate lando-t and thundu-i more
>>
>>31326478
Unbanned. He's annoying as fuck but his gimmicks are easier to shut down than ever.
Do Z-Moves make contact? If not, then he cant even stop a well placed Inferno Overdrive or Mimikyu Ghostium-Z.
Plus le Psychic Terrain shits on Shadow sneak + King shield sets
>>
So what would you guys call this gen? Fairies the meta? Terrain wars?
>>
>>31328120
Psyshock over future sight if you insist on AV slowking, slack off and leftovers are really important though
>>
>>31328440
Terrain wars is fitting, Tapu meta could work too, you literally cannot play unless you have one on your team unless you're stall
>>
>>31328486
>>31328440
bans havent rolled out much yet, Im assuming 75% of the Tapus and the top 2 UBs to get Uber'd
>>
>>31328234
It's customizeable. A few points:

Max HP is always a good idea. Use 248 HP EVs to reduce Stealth rock damage.

The more Attack, the better. Marowak is good because it beats lots of things 1v1 with resistances and high damage. Additionally, Thick Club is more effective when you invest more. With 0 Evs in Attack, you get 392 Attack. With full investment, it's 568.

You can also run some Speed EVs. I like 136 EVs to outspeed uninvested Celesteela, Tyranitar, and the base 60 mark. You can run more or less, it's up to you.
>>
Lele is absolutely hitting ubers, and I hope Gren-A follows it. Lele is walled by almost nothing in the game after you get rocks/spikes up, and if you ever get a SpD drop on the switch-in, its over.

I've been using Bisharp to a degree, but even then, unless I get lucky on the prediction and absorb a psychic, I'll still get murdered by a moonblast if rocks are up, and pursuit doesn't kill. So i'm forced to sac something and hope pursuit can finish (if im using a set bulky enough to survive), and god help you if shes specs. Gren-a is in a similar boat, but I can see him being sent to ubers simply because of Shuriken.
>>
Im trying to build a team around a Serperior and Zard X core, but I'm not sure on who to use for hazard removal. I was thinking Fini, but Misty terrain messes with Zard's Dragon claw.
>>
>>31329407
Zapdos
>>
What moveset can I run on Wishiwashi?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.