[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is everyone in this community this horrible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 767[1].gif (488KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
767[1].gif
488KB, 500x376px
I just picked up competitive play and decided to have some fun on showdown. The level of hatred and toxicity is appalling though. Why can't people just have fun on there? Why the name-calling? The superiority complex people have is shocking. It's just a game, get over yourselves. But then this happened. This was the last straw for me, I had to check if everyone was like this or whether I was just getting really unlucky. Do you guys wish people in the community would act better?

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7randombattle-514652219
>>
>>31318229
>Do you guys wish people in the community would act better?
Don't talk to other people. So far ive seen everyone is a faggot in every online video game community.

I'm a faggot in some games.
>>
>>31318229
Reminds me of the time I stalled a Stallfag. Gave him a taste of his own medicine.

Obviously everyone isn't like that but people like that aren't exactly rare either.
>>
>>31318229
nipplekek: What do you think /vp/?
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>31318229
I've never had a bad interaction on showdown. The worst was being ignored, and after they didn't respond to me ice breaker, I let it go.

Also, don't expect better from people with names like that.
>>
>>31318229
What the fuck is nipplekek evne doing? You've already won the game.

>>31318310
This. I've noticed that people with vulgar or retarded names are almost always assholes.
>>
Why the fuck would you even sit through all that?
>>
>>31318229
>random battle
>competitive
Choose one and only one
Also Nipplekek was an asshole, but Foralitee was an idiot and deserved to be mocked
>>
>>31318321
Hey, nipplekek here. He was so retarded to try and kill me with destiny bond, I had to see if he was also so retarded to not forfeit if I were to stall him. He was, and I'm kekking so fucking hard.
>>
>>31318229
Holy fuck I hope this is bait
>>
>>31318372
who's foralitee?
>>
File: 1446442131679.jpg (14KB, 260x282px) Image search: [Google]
1446442131679.jpg
14KB, 260x282px
>>31318229
This is a children's game where players refuse to share their knowledge. The day that Cybertron was reviewing a team and didn't share the EV spread for a Golduck was the day that I realized that competitive Pokemon is hopeless.

There's a button to ignore opponents on the chat. Click it before every match.

>>31318386
Please seek help.
>>
>>31318372
Lol i only randoms, i never considered compet~
>>
>>31318229
>What do you think /vp/?

Kill yourself, sub-1200.
>>
>>31318386
>I'M KEKKING SO HARD
Jesus christ how old are you? Who unironically uses kek and also uses it as MUCH as you do? Please grow up and stop taking yourself so seriously, you're making me cringe
>>
>>31319689
Cybertron always puts a link to pastebin with the team in the description, Cybertron's Golduck is just a sweeper

Golduck @ Waterium Z
Ability: Swift Swim
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Encore
- Protect
>>
File: 1483801086188.png (3MB, 1795x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1483801086188.png
3MB, 1795x1656px
>>31318229
i was rooting for you until i realized you were nipplekek. At this point I hope this is b8.
>>
>>31318229
i got called a lot of bad names because of my muk + pyukumuku minimize toxic stall
>>
Until the end i thought OP was the guy that got stalled and the point was to show off how retarded the showdown faggots can be. And as always OP turned out to be the biggest faggot.

Opponent should have forfeited but Kekekek just embarrassed himself even more with every turn.

This thread is bait anyway but showdown lets you ignore opponents for a reason, ignoring specs and opponent should be your routine for every battle
>>
>>31318229
It gets slightly better as you move away from Brazilians and 11 year olds and start to play with more mature and older people.

There's still a lot of cancer everywhere though, you will never get to avoid that in any competitive game. At 1600+ ELO, I still play people who literally complain about hax in matches.
>>
"I'm kekking so hard!"
What a fucking cunt.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.