[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I actually laughed at this part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I actually laughed at this part
>>
>>31318098
Since I have problems with short-term memory retention, I took a minute to inspect the first scene closely, trying to register what everything looked like so I could compare. Suffice to say, I was giggling pretty hard by the end.
>>
>>31318098
GO MY LOYAL HIKER

best forced meme of sun and moon
>>
>>31318114
I was expecting Oracle of ages Zora domain dance tier test, got one of the loudest laugh of that year.

Literal perfection.
>>
>>31318098
Hiker David is the best generic trainer ever made
>>
>>31318098
I didn't
>>
At first I was expecting it to be babby tier easy
it was but it was pretty fucking funny
>>
>>31318162
>forced
>>
I don't think anybody was expecting the hiker to photobomb the trial. And when Salazzle showed up, two feelings came up for me: Laughing my ass off, and then realization that Salazzle was the totem I had to fight.
>>
>>31318098
I laughed more than a small nose breath, especially when I took my time on the last part and David was just blinking and everyone else was trying to maintain their pose.
>>
>>31318098
I thought my game was broken
>>
>>31318098
>so this is the trial where /vp/ lose their shit, wonder what the fuss is all about
>HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.